Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Entertainment - ساعت تيري > Pashto Songs - پښتو سندرې
Reload this Page ~Graveyard's Music Zone~
User Tag List

(#11)
Old
graveyardofempires

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 01-17-2011, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shehbaz Khan View Post
Point One: Why his party asked the Afghan Muhajireens to leave Pakistan?
Point Two: Is this the non-violence they boast about all the time?

That why I call them Liars !!
no need for those points
thats our internal problem

non violance doesnt mean being non active.
(#12)
Old
PF senior
Shehbaz Khan is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Busy
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 01-17-2011, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyardofempires View Post
no need for those points
thats our internal problem
Ashna, thats not an internal problem that's the real problem with these people, they won't recognize their brothers if somebody will give them money get it .. !! Y no need for those points? One can raise a million points about the thing shared here If somebody wants to defend his point of view he is allowed to, If somebody doesn't he can run away, get aside..

Quote:
non violance doesnt mean being non active.
Non-Violence means, If somebody slap you on the right cheek offer him your left one.
And being active doesn't mean calling people to get arms and ammunition and kill the fellow Muslims? Jwand kho ba tier shi? Stargi ba patol ghwari kana? Khday ta ba sa jawab warkawo?

yao warokay ghwandi baagh ao pa khwa ye seen rawan!
(#13)
Old
graveyardofempires

Default 01-17-2011, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Ashna, thats not an internal problem that's the real problem with these people, they won't recognize their brothers if somebody will give them money get it .. !! Y no need for those points? One can raise a million points about the thing shared here If somebody wants to defend his point of view he is allowed to, If somebody doesn't he can run away, get aside..

Non-Violence means, If somebody slap you on the right cheek offer him your left one.
And being active doesn't mean calling people to get arms and ammunition and kill the fellow Muslims? Jwand kho ba tier shi? Stargi ba patol ghwari kana? Khday ta ba sa jawab warkawo?

I understand that you are anti Pashtuns because you are pakistani but dont even try to tell us what to think of our leaders and party members.everything you say goes in the line with Zaid Hamid types and their pakistaniyat non sense.
there is no need to defend his point of view since real Pukhtane are standing with him so you are getting outnumbered.
non violance doesnt mean if someone slap you ,you offer the other cheek,thats called christianity,i think you are much more brainwashed than i tought.
non violent means reaching your goals through talking but it doesnt mean you sit at home and let people kill you.
my friend there is something called self defence which every human being ont he planet has a right to.
LOL when nothing else works for you than you try to use your so called muslim brother tactic to go on with your crimes.
(#14)
Old
PF senior

Default 01-17-2011, 03:17 PM

Quote:
[/I][/B]
I understand that you are anti Pashtuns because you are pakistani but dont even try to tell us what to think of our leaders and party members.everything you say goes in the line with Zaid Hamid types and their pakistaniyat non sense.
there is no need to defend his point of view since real Pukhtane are standing with him so you are getting outnumbered.
From where you understood that I am anti Pakhtuns? LOL
Your leaders? Your party? Why? Am I not a Pakhtun? I never said anything like Zaid Hamid or anything about him. I am just commenting about his speech and his character. Can you deny the fact that this vary leader of yours didn't take money to resolve the 12 May issue with MQM.

Quote:
non violance doesnt mean if someone slap you ,you offer the other cheek,thats called christianity,i think you are much more brainwashed than i tought.
non violent means reaching your goals through talking but it doesnt mean you sit at home and let people kill you.
my friend there is something called self defence which every human being ont he planet has a right to.
LOL when nothing else works for you than you try to use your so called muslim brother tactic to go on with your crimes.

Haha, the vary same is non-violence. Gandhi said, An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind? What does that mean? Why they didn't react when the British used all their force against them?
Haha, that's exactly what was said by them you should not retaliate you should not hit them back? Wasn't it so?
No, everything else works but still I want this to work right Like what will you say/think and how will you react if tomorrow Nawaz Sharif, Ch Parvez Elahi, Altaf Hussain etc etc will give such threats to Pakhtuns?

(#15)
Old
graveyardofempires

Default 01-17-2011, 03:34 PM

Quote:
From where you understood that I am anti Pakhtuns? LOL
Your leaders? Your party? Why? Am I not a Pakhtun? I never said anything like Zaid Hamid or anything about him. I am just commenting about his speech and his character. Can you deny the fact that this vary leader of yours didn't take money to resolve the 12 May issue with MQM.
by being anti pukhtun aspirations and prop pakistani establishment and pakistaniyat than it makes you anti pukhtane.and i dont need to respond about Shahi Sayed.

Haha, the vary same is non-violence. Gandhi said, An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind? What does that mean? Why they didn't react when the British used all their force against them?
Haha, that's exactly what was said by them you should not retaliate you should not hit them back? Wasn't it so?
No, everything else works but still I want this to work right Like what will you say/think and how will you react if tomorrow Nawaz Sharif, Ch Parvez Elahi, Altaf Hussain etc etc will give such threats to Pakhtuns?
why are you quoting Gandhi to me,with all due respect gandhi is not some ultimate non violance activist.gandhi himself has been in the british service like jinah so dont compare him to Bacha Khan or calling Bacha Khan frontier gandhi.didnt gandhi said there will be bloodbath in the streets if someone slaughtered a cow?
Nawaz Shareef zardari etc dont have to say anything they have mouth pieces such as you defending them,they are killing pashtuns everyday by drones and military operations and displacing them in hundreds and thousands humaliating them.
than again its ok in your neighborhood so dont worry whats happening to the peopel of waziristan and other places.
(#16)
Old
PF senior

Default 01-17-2011, 03:37 PM

You are twisting more and more things !!

(#17)
Old
graveyardofempires

Default 01-17-2011, 03:42 PM

Quote:
You are twisting more and more things !!
thank you for disturbing my thread and for your effort of deviding pashtuns.
(#18)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Dervaish is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 01-17-2011, 03:45 PM

[quote=graveyardofempires; droon pukhtoon yum droon pukhtoon[quote]

پدرم سلطان بود .... ترا چه؟

The end of Ignorance, is the beginning of Knowledge.
Knowledge has no end. It keeps expanding into the infinity.
(#19)
Old
graveyardofempires

Default 01-17-2011, 03:51 PM

[QUOTE=Dervaish;317758]
Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyardofempires; droon pukhtoon yum droon pukhtoon[quote

پدرم سلطان بود .... ترا چه؟
sorry i didnt understand your point,can you be more specific?
(#20)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Dervaish is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 01-17-2011, 07:36 PM

You have posted the thread. Try hard to understand.

The end of Ignorance, is the beginning of Knowledge.
Knowledge has no end. It keeps expanding into the infinity.

Tags
2011, achakzai, afghan, afghanistan, alam, alamde, album, amjad, anil, aryan, asmoon, bakhsh, battlelughat, dapashto, dar, dey, drun, dwa, dwara, filmi, ghara, gudar, gulzar, gunnah, hadeqa, hamayun, hem, kabul, kafir, karan, karim, kayani, khan, khu, kunar, loya, loyo, maataoui, malangon, mara, mastana, mir, mohammad, mung, naeem, nasheed, nazir, newy, num, nway, pashto, pashtuns, peace, poray, pukhtu, pukhtun, qudratono, qudratuno, raba, rabia, rap, sakhi, sandara, sar, sarbeland, sardar, shahzad, shama, shwa, song, songs, tabasum, turipekhawer, waheed, warkam, wokhhh, yaran, yema, zema, zra