Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > World News - د نړۍ خبرونه
Reload this Page Granny, 72, Having A Baby With Her Grandson
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF contributor
abubaker is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Granny, 72, Having A Baby With Her Grandson - 05-05-2010, 05:06 AM

Granny, 72, Having A Baby With Her Grandson

3:09pm UK, Friday April 30, 2010
Alex Watts, Sky News Online
A grandmother has shocked her friends and family after revealing she is having a baby with her own grandson.

The incestuous couple are 46 years apart (picture: New Idea magazine)

Pearl Carter, 72, says she has never been happier after beginning an incestuous relationship with her 26-year-old grandchild Phil Bailey.
The pensioner, from Indiana, US, is using her pension to pay a surrogate mother so they can have a child, reports New Zealand's New Idea magazine.
She said: "I'm not interested in anyone else's opinion. I am in love with Phil and he's in love with me.
"Soon I'll be holding my son or daughter in my arms and Phil will be the proud dad."
Her lover is the son of Pearl's daughter Lynette Bailey - who she put up for adoption when she was 18-years-old.
When his mother passed away, Phil tracked down his long lost grandmother and they quickly fell in love.
Pearl told New Idea magazine: "From the first moment that I saw him, I knew we would never have a grandmother-grandson relationship.
"For the first time in years I felt sexually alive."
It was during their second week together, after dinner and wine, that Pearl made her move.

Yes, we get laughed at and bullied when we go out and kiss in public but we don't care. You can't help who you fall for.
Grandson Phil Bailey

"I called Phil into my bedroom, sat him on the bed, and then I leant over and kissed him," she added.
"I expected rejection but instead he kissed me back."
Phil revealed: "I wanted to kiss her there and then. My feelings were overwhelming.
"I love Pearl with all my heart. I've always been attracted to older women and I think Pearl is gorgeous. Now I'm going to be a dad and I can't wait.
"Yes, we get laughed at and bullied when we go out and kiss in public but we don't care. You can't help who you fall for."
The pair paid $54,000 (£35,000) to find a surrogate mother and buy a donor egg to inseminate with Phil's sperm.
They placed an advert asking for an open-minded surrogate, and Roxanne Campbell applied.
"Initially I was shocked," says Roxanne, 30. "But they're a brilliant pair and I saw how much they loved each other. I know the baby will be loved too."
Pearl said: "I am finally going to be a mum and not forced to give up my child. Phil's going to be a great dad.
"I never in a million years thought at 72 I'd be 'pregnant' and in love with my grandson.
"I make no apologies and I believe God's given me a second chance."

this i absulute filth
(#2)
Old
imb706

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 05-05-2010, 05:17 AM

Wow, that's disgusting. Though if you want some nasty incest stories and information, here's a few more: http://www.insidesaudi.com/incest.html http://www.islam-watch.org/AyeshaAhm...l-in-Islam.htm
(#3)
Old
PF contributor

Default 05-05-2010, 05:25 AM

were not playing a blame game so why dont you give it a rest, or are you on a muslim smearing campaign
(#4)
Old
MazloomyarMaseed

Default 05-05-2010, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imb706 View Post
Wow, that's disgusting. Though if you want some nasty incest stories and information, here's a few more: http://www.insidesaudi.com/incest.html http://www.islam-watch.org/AyeshaAhm...l-in-Islam.htm

IMb

How do we even know that the Mullah really said that, plus Islam Watch is a website owned by some dirty Khazar Kike, who will be booted out of europe very soon and hated all around the world for being greedy money thirsty trouble causers
(#5)
Old
imb706

Default 05-05-2010, 05:28 AM

Lol the only reason you posted this was because you brought this up in the other thread as some lame counter to me. No one is blaming anyone except muslims, they grasp very hard to prove their backwards societies are not sick but evil modern secular society is.
(#6)
Old
MazloomyarMaseed

Default 05-05-2010, 05:31 AM

Quote:
Lol the only reason you posted this was because you brought this up in the other thread as some lame counter to me. No one is blaming anyone except muslims, they grasp very hard to prove their backwards societies are not sick but evil modern secular society is.
hahaha what about the modern secular society of Trailor Trash Parks. IMB is blind, he just cant get over the fact that commie chinese own most of their assets and plus America is in huge debt to commie china hahahaha!
(#7)
Old
imb706

Default 05-05-2010, 05:43 AM

Quote:
How do we even know that the Mullah really said that, plus Islam Watch is a website owned by some dirty Khazar Kike, who will be booted out of europe very soon and hated all around the world for being greedy money thirsty trouble causers
Hi Hitler.
Quote:
hahaha what about the modern secular society of Trailor Trash Parks. IMB is blind, he just cant get over the fact that commie chinese own most of their assets and plus America is in huge debt to commie china hahahaha!
Are you on shrooms XD? Are you in the Netherlands? http://www.inquisitr.com/14258/al-qa...terror-attacks http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/...age/index.html Creepy....
(#8)
Old
PF contributor

Default 05-05-2010, 05:51 AM

Quote:

since the moment you have joined you have been insulting muslims and pashtuns, did you see a single refrence to you or the western scociety in my post, may be your the one shrooms, your not that important so that i would open a new thread aimed at you
(#9)
Old
imb706

Default 05-05-2010, 05:55 AM

Quote:
western scociety in my post
I guess you forgot the granny humping quimp which was followed by this thread. You're not fooling anyone. Muslims are really bad at criticism.
(#10)
Old
PF Bacha
Master Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,215 Times in 936 Posts
My Mood: Innocent
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 05-05-2010, 08:57 AM

What muslims have to do with this story?
this story is about muslims but about Americans.

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa!

خیبر پښتونخوا manana Tor Khan

Tags
baby, grandson, granny