Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Sports - لوبې
Reload this Page Grandmaster Ehsan Shafiq AKA "The Martial Arts King"
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
Lion of PF
Manzareh is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,062 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Grandmaster Ehsan Shafiq AKA "The Martial Arts King" - 12-15-2010, 10:18 PM

A Student of Grand Master Wahidullah Shafiq renown for introducing modern Kung Fu into Afghanistan and Pakistan. Wahidullah has traind more then 3000 students and hundreds trainners. Ehsan Shafiq is his best student.

Shafiq is a qualified Martial Arts instructor, as well as the British and European Martial Arts Champion. He has been studying and teaching Kung Fu for the past 19 years and has participated in many Martial Arts National and International Championships. He is the proud winner of 93 out of 99 fights in all different styles of Martial Arts, such as: Kung Fu, Karate, Teakwood, Kick boxing, Sanshou and more.
Ehsan Shafiq is so-called: “The Best Kung Fu Fighter”.

He is five times UK Champion and once a European Champion.

You can watch some of his fight videos on youtube.com by entering “ehsanshafiq”.

YouTube - Ehsan Shafiq Kung Fu Master

----------

*PEACE IS SOMETHING I WOULD REALLY ADORE, BUT WE ARE AT WAR, SO PASS ME A SWORD & IF YOU KILL ME THERE WILL BE A MILLION MORE*
(#2)
Old
PF senior
ScimitarXEdge is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,124 Times in 840 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 12-20-2010, 03:01 PM

Nice I am also a practioner of several styles of Martial Arts.

Pentjak Silat Harimau
Pentjak Silat Pirisai DIri
Pentjak Silat Zulfiqari
and Bando

I was thinking of professionally promoting martial arts training amongst Muslim youth. Kah Khudai Ghuari
(#3)
Old
Lion of PF

Default 12-20-2010, 04:01 PM

hes from afghanistan not sure where though, Silat is awsome i was reading about silat kalimah a few days ago, interesting stuff. martial arts are so much more than what people think it really effects ones soul iv always been into martial arts too wrora, since a lil babie i grew up watching jackie chan and bruce lee, my eldest brother is a professional boxer he got me into boxing from a young age, undoubtedly its a brutal style but its just a sport and thats all it is.. its not versitile enough and it restricts the ultimate fighting tools that we as humans are (legs,elbows,forehead,knees and of course using your body as a hinge etc) so couple of years ago (6 years to be exact) i started krav maga but for the past 3 years iv discovered Russian Systemma, for me its the ultimate MA as it works on the reptillian brain amoungst other things..would be interesting more about silat what are the main principles?

----------

*PEACE IS SOMETHING I WOULD REALLY ADORE, BUT WE ARE AT WAR, SO PASS ME A SWORD & IF YOU KILL ME THERE WILL BE A MILLION MORE*
(#4)
Old
PF senior
afghan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Default 12-21-2010, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzareh View Post
hes from afghanistan not sure where though, Silat is awsome i was reading about silat kalimah a few days ago, interesting stuff. martial arts are so much more than what people think it really effects ones soul iv always been into martial arts too wrora, since a lil babie i grew up watching jackie chan and bruce lee, my eldest brother is a professional boxer he got me into boxing from a young age, undoubtedly its a brutal style but its just a sport and thats all it is.. its not versitile enough and it restricts the ultimate fighting tools that we as humans are (legs,elbows,forehead,knees and of course using your body as a hinge etc) so couple of years ago (6 years to be exact) i started krav maga but for the past 3 years iv discovered Russian Systemma, for me its the ultimate MA as it works on the reptillian brain amoungst other things..would be interesting more about silat what are the main principles?
krav maga is used very widely among the mighty Israeli army.
(#5)
Old
Lion of PF

Default 12-21-2010, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by afghan View Post
krav maga is used very widely among the mighty Israeli army.
Yes its classed as an Israeli Martial Art and was discovered by a hungarian guy.

----------

Tags
aka, ehsan, grandmaster, shafiq, the martial arts king