Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Swat Qumi Jirga daclared that Pakistani state has destroyed our Paradise of Swat.
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
BLS_1919v2.0 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,033 Times in 702 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Swat Qumi Jirga daclared that Pakistani state has destroyed our Paradise of Swat. - 04-04-2010, 02:44 PM

Swat Qumi Jirga daclared that Pakistani
state has destroyed our Paradise of Swat. The Pakistani Army, its
President and Prime Minister must apologise for the drama of terrorism played
by Pakistan Army in Swat. Click here: http://www.mashaalradio.com/audio/on...4110000_1.html www.mashaalradio.com
(#2)
Old
PF senior
Talal is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default 04-04-2010, 11:08 PM

Once again you've outdone yourself in the art of trolling. So lets start with some verifable sources shall we ?

Quote:
"MINGORA, Oct 30: The Swat Qaumi Jirga has demanded stern action against Tehrik Nifaz-i-Sharia-i-Muhammadi chief Maulana Sufi Mohammad, Swat Taliban spokesman Muslim Khan, commander Mehmood Khan and other militant leaders.

Speaking at a press conference here on Friday, jirga chief Mukhtyar Khan Yusufzai said tourism industry in Swat had been destroyed due to ‘politics’ of Sufi Mohammad and the government should compensate the affected people.

He said the jirga members supported the ongoing military operation in Swat, but in return they wanted Maulana Sufi Mohammad, “the killer of 10,000 innocent people in Afghanistan”, Muslim Khan, Mehmood Khan and other Taliban leaders tried in court and awarded exemplary punishment. "
entire report here

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/...ainst-sufi-109

This is what the military is doing in swat

Quote:

By Karin Brulliard
Friday, April 2, 2010

Of 401 schools bombed by militants or left dilapidated, half have been rebuilt. But it was the military, not the government, that rebuilt them while also providing temporary tents for other schools. By some estimates, the army has carried out 90 percent of the building and rebuilding projects -- a list so long that it took 20 minutes for Lt. Col. Akhtar Abbas, an army spokesman in the region, to recite.

The army has also set up mobile clinics in rural areas that have no government hospitals. At the occasional checkpoints in the valley, soldiers stand alongside police officers, and the army is working to enroll and train police recruits. With 50,000 soldiers in Swat, the military presence there is now larger than it was during the offensive.
The military says it will leave Swat when the provincial government asks.
Ud-Din, the activist, said the continuing troop presence has created tensions, with provincial workers complaining privately that the army has usurped authority by "putting their noses into everything," in an effort to create dependency.

In South Waziristan, officials say they are prioritizing a rapid buildup of civilian institutions. Tariq Hayat Khan, the law and order secretary for the tribal areas, said the federal government had pledged -- though not yet fully delivered -- millions of dollars for a post-operation plan to prevent residents from "being mercenaries for the miscreants." It includes vocational schools, a buildup of community police and road construction.

But in both Swat and South Waziristan, there also appears to be widely felt apprehension about too quick a military drawdown. In the hectic city of Mingora, civil officials say the army is providing much-needed security and carrying out reconstruction projects that could not otherwise be funded. A senior Pakistani military official, for his part, was disparaging about his civilian partners. "Whenever we give them the job, they're not capable of doing it because of corruption," he said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss the matter frankly.

"They completed this in two months," Mohammed Saeed, a principal in the village of Shamozai, said of the military's reconstruction of his school and renovation of its furniture. "I think if it had been done by the government, it would have taken 10 years."

And now the million dollar question to all of you who have the audacity to question those soldiers have laid down their lives to bring peace back, what have you done for your people ?? what has these jirgas done for their people ?! You hide behind a monitor and take pride in besmirching the good name of those of who gave their lives, who sacrficed so much for the sake of peace, without whom your knecks will still be in the crooks of taliban. You have done nothing yet you have the audacity, you have the courage in you to come here and bad mouth the pakistani military ?! you should be ashamed if anything, a time when taliban were ravaging this piece of heaven its these soldiers who came and protected your homes. I have nothing to say to likes of you, this post was imporant because my pashtun friend he told me that he was too mad to reply to you and therefore requested me to post this. You are worse than filth

It's enough that I know, Our time had a home, In your heart..Was a place..But the glass always breaks..
(#3)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-05-2010, 12:07 AM

Credere the only troll here is you. Its not my fault that you can't understand pashto. I posted a link to a radio news show which explained in it there. That is what everyone heard when they pressed the link. Now either ask someone to translate it for you, or stop saying things that aren't there. Second of all the army was there before this operation in swat. And even the Wali of Swat put the blame squarely on the army. Now believe what you want I don't really care...but stop jumping where there is no need to.
(#4)
Old
Administrator
tor_khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,715 Times in 987 Posts
My Mood: Cheeky
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Default 04-05-2010, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credere View Post
You are worse than filth
... And this is how you choose to respond ...

(#5)
Old
PF contributor
Dinosaur Khan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 04-05-2010, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tor_khan View Post
He responded well, for god sake read and point out in rest of his post.
@Bls
Can you please Give valid links of the news from any newspaper site.

(#6)
Old
PF contributor

Default 04-05-2010, 09:03 AM

Magority of swatis supported military operation against talibans, there is no doubt about it. To get rid of talibans, army jawans sacrified their precious lives. So calling it a drama will be throwing salt on wounds of martyrs.
Pak army successfully and rapidly eliminate terrorists in swat and waziristan, we should congrajulate and thanks them.

(#7)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-05-2010, 11:09 AM

Yaraa Jodigul, I posted the link to mashal news, it is right there in the first post. Its as if people can't even do a simple task. Second of all, I have posted other links in the previous discussions. Anymore than that, it is just overlooking things.
(#8)
Old
PF contributor

Default 04-05-2010, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS_1919v2.0 View Post
Yaraa Jodigul, I posted the link to mashal news, it is right there in the first post. Its as if people can't even do a simple task. Second of all, I have posted other links in the previous discussions. Anymore than that, it is just overlooking things.
I know, i requested link of this news from any relieable newspaper site like dailytimes, dawn etc

(#9)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-05-2010, 11:45 AM

Mashaal news is a pashto radio station in Prague...and it is as reliable as the others.
(#10)
Old
Administrator
tor_khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,715 Times in 987 Posts
My Mood: Cheeky
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Exclamation 04-05-2010, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credere View Post
You are worse than filth
Quote:
Originally Posted by tor_khan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodigul View Post
He responded well, for god sake read and point out in rest of his post.
@Bls
Can you please Give valid links of the news from any newspaper site.
In what way would you describe, someone else calling a forum member as "worse than filth" as "responding well"?

Perhaps its your own political sentiments that make you say that. That isn't the point here in my opinion. It is more to do with conduct.

BLS makes no pretence of his distrust of the Pakistani military. If Credere disputes that, fair enough. There are many sides to the Taliban-Pakistan military war that took place in Malakand. But when people resort to name calling to emphasise a point of view, the argument is lost.

It might be appropriate here for Admin to remind contributors about forum etiquette here because if we can get away with calling each other "worse than filth" then tomorrow we will call each other worse.

Incidently, I happen to agree with BLS, so presumably Credere is free to call us all names.

Tags
daclared, destroyed, jirga, pakistani, paradise, qumi, state, swat