Pashtuns Forum
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtuns Forum > Politics & Current Affairs > Development - سپما او پرمختګ
Reload this Page India to launch work on Kandahar university

(#21)
Old
PF senior
Khostai is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 1,115 Times in 911 Posts
My Mood: Aggressive
Default 10-15-2013, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan Prince View Post
The way you put it, India may have a secret agenda that we may not know about. No country says it will help another country without a motive.

Oh great! now I am being paranoid like tons of other Pashtuns.
The agenda of India is to make money. That is not a secret and everyone knows it, so as long as Porkistan is having nightmares about our good relations with India, I am happy lol
(#22)
Old
PF senior
Friend is on a distinguished road

Default 10-15-2013, 01:08 PM

Im pakistani but i can say that as a whole pakistani politicians, army and isi are professional liars and hypocrites. They will sell anything for dollars. So low
The Following User Says Thank You to Friend For This Useful Post:
Bengal_Tiger (10-16-2013)
(#23)
Old
PF senior
Bengal_Tiger is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,668 Times in 1,257 Posts
Default 10-16-2013, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Bannu Mazdigar View Post
posted today in WSJ.Worth reading.
The expectations are that Pakistan onwards 2014 might have to accept couple of million more refugees
Afghans Flee Homes as U.S. Pulls Back - WSJ.com

Lol yes but in the end we have suffered the most because of you afghan.

Long back Pakistan was said to become asian tiger.and yes we were growing with more than 8.4% growth rate until you afghan spread the extremisn into Pakistan and lead Pakistan to what it is today

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english...ent_449299.htm

This is the speed we were growing with.Almost all the international firms were quoting Pakistna to reach a trillion dollar GDP by 2020-23.

Indeed i dont care about dirty farsiwand like you but i still have soft heart for the afghan pashtuns.

Anyway i think we and Pakistani Govt is giving too much importance to a third world country
Post reported.

Please refrain from racially abusing other members especially when they did not call you "dirty" or make claims about your ethnicity.

Shukran ya Masr!!!

Thanks to Egypt for supporting Bangladesh against Pakistani harassment and support for terrorists and war criminals!!
(#24)
Old
PF senior

Default 10-16-2013, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakwatan View Post
Khan saab, yeh hindu Afghanio ka mulak saraa kharab kar dein gey.
Post reported

1. Use of Urdu in an English language thread in a Pashtun forum. So neither English or Pashto used.

2. Calling certain Afghans "Hindu".

In a language that many Pashtuns do not speak too.

Please refrain from insults and abuse and moderate your behaviour.

Shukran ya Masr!!!

Thanks to Egypt for supporting Bangladesh against Pakistani harassment and support for terrorists and war criminals!!
(#25)
Old
PF senior

Default 10-16-2013, 09:54 AM

1. Afghanistan is one of the oldest Muslim countries in the world and it is older than the United States, the most powerful country in the world.

It is older than most countries in eastern Europe.

Older than most African countries which are post-colonial states.

2. It is under 4 times older than Pakistan which is a colonial creation and could break up.

3. Afghanistan is a sovereign state and member of the United Nations and will conduct bi-lateral relations with other member states as it sees fit, and this is not the concern of Pakistan or Pakistani nationalists who should worry about fixing their own war-torn country.

Shukran ya Masr!!!

(#26)
Old
PF senior
Da Bannu Mazdigar is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood: Cheerful
Default 10-16-2013, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal_Tiger View Post
Post reported.

Please refrain from racially abusing other members especially when they did not call you "dirty" or make claims about your ethnicity.
well farsiwand are dirty people.Everyone knows this.

He has not told me he's a farsiwand.until than this is not a direct abuse to him.
If he accept He's a farsiwand.I will stop saying so
(#27)
Old
PF senior

Default 10-16-2013, 12:52 PM

Quote:
well farsiwand are dirty people.Everyone knows this.

He has not told me he's a farsiwand.until than this is not a direct abuse to him.
If he accept He's a farsiwand.I will stop saying so
You are calling a whole race of people "dirty" and unapologetic for your racism and personal abuse against a member.

I have had "Farsiwan" friends in the past and though I don't comment much on Afghan affairs one thing I do know is all Afghans - be they Pashtun, Uzbek, Tajik, Farsiwan - are committed to the integrity of Afghanistan, a country older than the United States and older than most countries on earth.

- Older than South American countries who gained their independence in the 19th century.

- Older than African countries who gained their independence after WW2.

- Older than middle east states who gained their independence after the collapse of the Ottomans in WW1 and even then after that remained under French or British control (e.g. Syria and Iraq).

- Older than most Eastern European states who gained their independence after WW1 and the collapse of the Habsburg empire.

- Older than India in its current format.

Go through the 190 members of the United Nations and you will see that Afghanistan is older than most of them and also Afghanistan was founded by Hadhrat Ahmed Shah Abdali (rahmatullahi 'alaih) who is recognized by Islamic scholars as a wali (saint) and hero of Islam.

Ahmed Shah Abdali is a wali (saint) of Allah, a blessed man and Afghanistan was founded by him, to insult Afghanistan is to insult this wali of Allah and hero of Muslims.

Pakistan is a recent creation and created by the British by British agent and grandson of a Hindu, Ali Jinnah, a former alcohol drinker.

You need to respect Afghanistan as it is the motherland of Pashtuns, state of the wali of Allah, Hadhrat Ahmed Shah Abdali (Baba i Qawm of Pakhtuns) and land of many blessed Muslim saints, warriors and scholars.

Stop insulting members on this forum!

Shukran ya Masr!!!

(#28)
Old
PF senior
Da Bannu Mazdigar is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood: Cheerful
Default 10-16-2013, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal_Tiger View Post
You are calling a whole race of people "dirty" and unapologetic for your racism and personal abuse against a member.

I have had "Farsiwan" friends in the past and though I don't comment much on Afghan affairs one thing I do know is all Afghans - be they Pashtun, Uzbek, Tajik, Farsiwan - are committed to the integrity of Afghanistan, a country older than the United States and older than most countries on earth.

- Older than South American countries who gained their independence in the 19th century.

- Older than African countries who gained their independence after WW2.

- Older than middle east states who gained their independence after the collapse of the Ottomans in WW1 and even then after that remained under French or British control (e.g. Syria and Iraq).

- Older than most Eastern European states who gained their independence after WW1 and the collapse of the Habsburg empire.

- Older than India in its current format.

Go through the 190 members of the United Nations and you will see that Afghanistan is older than most of them and also Afghanistan was founded by Hadhrat Ahmed Shah Abdali (rahmatullahi 'alaih) who is recognized by Islamic scholars as a wali (saint) and hero of Islam.

Ahmed Shah Abdali is a wali (saint) of Allah, a blessed man and Afghanistan was founded by him, to insult Afghanistan is to insult this wali of Allah and hero of Muslims.

Pakistan is a recent creation and created by the British by British agent and grandson of a Hindu, Ali Jinnah, a former alcohol drinker.

You need to respect Afghanistan as it is the motherland of Pashtuns, state of the wali of Allah, Hadhrat Ahmed Shah Abdali (Baba i Qawm of Pakhtuns) and land of many blessed Muslim saints, warriors and scholars.

Stop insulting members on this forum!
We are the majority of the pashtuns.We the K{K.Southern balochistan and fata pashtuns.We have more rights over the past Afghanistan history than the current current Afghanistan pashtun.

Afghan originally only meant pashtuns But Not today
(#29)
Old
PF senior

Default 10-16-2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
We are the majority of the pashtuns.We the K{K.Southern balochistan and fata pashtuns.We have more rights over the past Afghanistan history than the current current Afghanistan pashtun.

1. Ahmed Shah Abdali is a hero of Islam and Muslims.

Even non-south Asian Muslims who are not interested in south Asian politics consider him a wali (saint) of Allah.

Unlike Jinnah, Abdali was a warrior like Salahuddin bin Ayyubi and was seen as the saviour of Muslims who the Muslims of India called for help against Hindu oppressors.

Jinnah never fought in his life, Abdali was a great warrior and general.

Pakistanis name their nuclear missiles in honour of the Baba e Qawm of Pakhtoons, Hadhrat Ahmed Shah (rahmatullahi 'alaih) but for Ahmed Baba what was more important is the state he founded and his people (Pashtuns) and his tribe (Abdalis now renamed "Durrani"). So when you insult Afghanistan, you insult Ahmed Shah Baba, the father of Pashtuns and father of Afghanistan, saviour of Islam in south Asia, and wali of Allah.

2. Being a Pashtun means respecting Afghanistan and respecting Hadhrat Ahmed Shah Baba (rahmatullahi 'alaih), it doesn't mean wanting to be part of Afghanistan (most Pashtuns in "Pakistan" do not including ANP nationalists) but at least respecting it because:

a: It is a Muslim country
b: It is the motherland of Pashtuns where tribes such as Yusufzais, Afridis all came from.
c: It is the state founded by the wali of Allah, Baba Ahmed Shah Abdali (rahmatullahi 'alaih).

You need to stop your hatred of Afghanistan and Afghans, you cannot steal Afghan identity and name your missiles "Abdali" and then insult his people and nation.

Pashtunkhwa unity song

Pashto Afghan Unity Song for Loy Afghanistan & Pakhtunkhwa - YouTube

"poem written by the first king of Afghanistan, and father of the Afghan nation, Ahmad Shah Abdali. These words were written when Abdali won from the Maratha and Sikh army in the famous battle of Panipat, and was offered the throne of Delhi."

A clearer image of the quote:

Shukran ya Masr!!!

Last edited by Bengal_Tiger; 10-16-2013 at 01:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bengal_Tiger For This Useful Post:
randolph85 (10-16-2013)
(#30)
Old
PF senior
Kushan Prince is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 1,020 Times in 843 Posts
Default 10-17-2013, 07:03 PM

Quote:

Pakhtuns are from Northern Balochistan and stop insulting Afghans!

"Revenge is a dish best served cold".

-Old Pashtun proverb

"My Pashtun Pride i will not hide!"

Tags
india, kandahar, launch, university, work