Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > World News - د نړۍ خبرونه
Reload this Page Malala shooting a false flag operation
User Tag List

(#61)
Old
PF senior
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,149 Times in 980 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 10-20-2012, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ډګروال View Post
i dont make excuses for anyone im just not some GOSFAND to keep my head in the grass.
F
(#62)
Old
PF contributor
Pisho is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 10-20-2012, 12:33 PM

DZJ it's ur choice to think that way I'm not gonna argue with u
But this child did not make anychange and I'm not criticizing her
In the future u will see that she will be the cause of a war...
Which will be another 30+ years for and u know it's gonna be in Afghanistan because thats how it's been
all I'm saying is where are these ghairati men that keep talking ****ty politics but then scoop in their child cuz they are too beghairat
this is one of those things that end up in a war
It's the same move that made Afghanistan go into war with communists just this **** is different because every one is owe gooey due to a child being involved :/
And DZJ stop being an uptight a$$hol€ about my jewely collection, it has nothin to do with this topic
(#63)
Old
PF senior
Karachi is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,232 Times in 900 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Default 10-20-2012, 01:28 PM

one thing I agree that media is defiantly taking advantage of the situation, they should at least try to equally care for other innocent casualties of the war

However that said, this girl is unique and can become an inspiration for all the young people, she already has a in a way. Taliban shot themselves in the foot with this stupid act of violence
(#64)
Old
PF senior
DaZahroJaam. is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default 10-20-2012, 03:07 PM

That would be a war worth fighting and dying for. Unlike you, she seems to want to die for a cause that she believes in while you go around encouraging others to be cowards like yourself.
(#65)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 10-20-2012, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlounderingWithImpunity. View Post
That would be a war worth fighting and dying for. Unlike you, she seems to want to die for a cause that she believes in while you go around encouraging others to be cowards like yourself.

If that suits the situation,then Hitlers war is justified....

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#66)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Default 10-20-2012, 04:35 PM

cochinos

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#67)
Old
BANNED
MostafaM is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default 10-20-2012, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ډګروال View Post
i dont make excuses for anyone im just not some GOSFAND to keep my head in the grass.

This is the second time you do the "Farsiwan Thingy". lol

The only constant is change.
(#68)
Old
PF senior
ډګروال is on a distinguished road

Default 10-20-2012, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostafa1919 View Post
This is the second time you do the "Farsiwan Thingy". lol
lol
someone is counting.
do i get an infriction point?

Last edited by ډګروال; 10-20-2012 at 05:21 PM.
(#69)
Old
PF contributor
Pisho is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 10-20-2012, 06:59 PM

Well let me tell u she is gonna die and the war hasn't begun yet
U go on and live in the west and incorage the ppl in pak and afg to fight for a cause cuz thats what the people like u are good for :/
Don't make me say thing that will make u curse at me because u are intolerant of this types of conversations ur less an adult and more a spoiled brat
cowards like me
What about u going to afg and making a change huh? Better look at ur self than telling others that they are cowards
(#70)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Enigma is on a distinguished road

Default 10-20-2012, 10:45 PM

Malala Yousafzai: Girl shot by Taliban 'has been standing' - YouTube

Demonstrating the moment she was shot in the head Dr Rosser used a gun hand gesture to describe how the bullet struck just above the back of her left eye, passed through her jaw and neck before becoming lodged in the tissue above her shoulder blade.

There are no wounds or even signs of swelling or deformation above her left eye. The spot which was covered with a bandage is without a scratch!! I hate to say this but it’s apparent that she was NOT hit by any bullets.

"Malala was supposedly shot on Oct. 9th 2012. She was immediately taken to a local hospital and then to a military hospital in Peshawar where surgery was performed. She stayed there 2 days until being transferred to the Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology in Rawalpindi. She wasn’t taken to the hospital in Birmingham until the 15th of October, some 6 days after she was supposedly shot.

What Dr. Rosser wants us to believe is that no other medical facility noticed the fact that she was having trouble breathing due to the fact that her airway was swollen by the passage of the bullet during that entire time.

That is highly unlikely.

Furthermore, there is a photo of Malala that was taken while she was at one of the two military facilities… it clearly shows she has not had a tracheotomy at that point and there is no apparent swelling of either her face or her neck.
"

"It is unlikely as well that a bullet passing her airways would cause swelling some 5-6 days after the contact, though certainly hospital malpractice could explain it, but aside from that, I don’t know what would delay a body’s reaction to a bullet in this way. But clearly, the swelling was not present when this photo was taken of Malala in the hospital some days after the event. No swelling and no tracheotomy.

Dr. Rosser then goes on to explain the path of the bullet which he claims entered her skin at the left temple and traveled under the skin but apparently above or outside the skull, down past the front of her ear to the jaw connection where it may or may not have damaged the bone, and then down her neck and ending up in her back near her spine. As best as I can I have outlined what appears to be the path he claims the bullet traveled on this diagram below."

How can a bullet do 90 degree angel to get out of body? IMPOSSIBLE

You people think it’s feasible that a bullet went from her skull from the front temple above her left eye and then traveled through her head down to her neck and logged it selves in her shoulder. The point of impact of a bullet causes MAJOR deformation of the bone structure.

Bullet wound (below)

WHERE IS THE BULLET ENTRY POINT?

Further morecan anyone explain this:

Single Bullet Theory redux a single bullet went from her forehead into her skull, then somehow manged to end up in her shoulder near her neck. They had to change the story of her being shot in the head AND the neck because even as they kept putting out pics of her with her neck covered up like this one, someone screwed up and published the photo I include below which clearly shows she wasnt shot in the neck. Malala was shot twice , once in the head and once in the neck but her wounds were not life-threatening, according to Tariq Mohammad, a doctor at the main hospital in Mingora.? RT

You mean to tell me a doctor cant tell if she was shot in the neck? Look at that picture I post just below you tell me if she was shot in the neck.
Official sources told Dawn that the single bullet, which hit Malalas head, had pierced down to her backbone.
We have thoroughly examined her, she is in critical condition. The bullet traveled from her head and then lodged in the back shoulder, near the neck, a doctor told the AFP agency, according to Dawn, requesting anonymity as he was not authorized to speak to media. NBC ?News?
And what about that shot in the neck? What kind of doctor says she was shot in the neck?

Shot in the neck? oops. better fix that story

Last edited by Enigma; 10-20-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Tags
false, flag, malala, operation, shooting