Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Society & Heritage > Pashtun History - د پښتنو تاريخ
Reload this Page afghan pashtun dna to be posted soon
User Tag List

(#421)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Apollyon is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 10-15-2012, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shah-i-Kot View Post
Kalash are a Assyrian tribe...the Kalash tribe still exists in present day Syria. Syrians still carry Kalash as their last name in when they live in the West.

Assyrians have nothing to do with you Greek losers....

Stop robbing peoples history you filthy European (who is not and never will be an Aryan)
This is not your play ground stop passing nonsense.

Hindus hired Alinas (nooristan) their warriors since you give you bottom feeder.

Rigveda 7.18.7

Together came the Pakthas, the Bhalanas, the Alinas, the Sivas, the Visanins. Yet to the Trtsus came the Ārya's Comrade, through love of spoil and heroes' war, to lead them

Nooristan shared traditions, obviously being thousands of miles apart of thousands of years your dna will change Assyrian?
Qamar et al. (2002) found that even though "no support for a Greek origin of their Y chromosomes was found" in the Kalash, Greek y-chromosome admixture could be as high as 20% to 40%. Considering the apparent absence of haplogroup 21 in the local population, one of the possibilities suggested was because of genetic drift On the basis of Y chromosome allele frequency, some researchers describe the exact Greek contribution to Kalash as unclear.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC447589/

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
(#422)
Old
PF senior
Karachi is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,312 Times in 964 Posts
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 10-16-2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Kalash are a Assyrian tribe...the Kalash tribe still exists in present day Syria. Syrians still carry Kalash as their last name in when they live in the West.

Stop robbing peoples history you filthy European (who is not and never will be an Aryan)
do you have link/source for this?
(#423)
Old
PF senior
Kushan Prince is an unknown quantity at this point

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 10-16-2012, 08:42 PM

Quote:

LOL yea right, Assyrians are Semitic people while the kalash are indo European. Nice try.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold".

-Old Pashtun proverb

"My Pashtun Pride i will not hide!"
The Following User Says Thank You to Kushan Prince For This Useful Post:
Apollyon (10-17-2012)

Tags
i <3 maseed, maseed is back, maseed is coming