Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > World News - د نړۍ خبرونه
Reload this Page Malala Yousafzai was shot
User Tag List

(#111)
Old
PF senior
Friend is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 10-13-2012, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karachi View Post
the drones attacks are unjustified and brutal and no sane person would support it, however it is also clear that militants and terrorists from all over world live in those areas, all you and your so called mujahedin brothers have to do is to stop supporting terrorism and kick out all the terrorists from those areas, then life would return to peaceful ways.

But you wont ever do that because we all know what your end goal is. You really dont care about the children killed any where, you only care about your terrorists brothers. Stop pretending as if you have any humanity in you
Like you are the Champion of humanity lol.
These are the excuses that you find for drone strikes. Alhamdulillah I am neither a terrorist nor am I supporting any terrorism. What I mean is that catch the big and real terrorist whose name isi, cia and pak army.
You guys and all other stupids always shout on those who are minor and by encountering them, you can't eliminate them. What we need is to eliminate the root causes and real producers of terrorism. But we all the time make excuses for them by some or other way.
Again, the real terrorists are isi, pak army and cia. who have killed millions of people throughout the world.
(#112)
Old
PF senior

Default 10-13-2012, 05:39 PM

Malala moves her limbs; condition improving: ISPR

"Movement has been witnessed in Malala's hands and legs which is a positive development," Maj Gen Bajwa said while giving a briefing on Malala's health here on Saturday.

He said the doctors have cut down the amount of sedatives being administered to Malala Yousafzai in view of the steady improvement in her health condition. Her condition is satisfactory, he added.

The DG ISPR said the board of doctors have not yet made any decision in connection with taking young Malala abroad. The doctors are constantly busy in taking post-traumatic care of their patient, he said.

He, however, said that Malala is still on a ventilator and it would be premature to say anything in regard to the removal of the ventilator now. Doctors will decide on removal of ventilator tomorrow morning, he added.

Two other girl students wounded with Malala were "also being taken care of at places where they can get best treatment", he said, without elaborating.
(#113)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
laevanay is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Happy
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 10-14-2012, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
Look at this munafiq, now a secular extremist has started using Islam and Muhammad pbuh for his motives. shame on such secularists who use Islam for their motives. shame shame

Khabaray jawaab warka, dha har baad sara fitwa ma wala.. munafiqa! My Prophet(PBUH) guarenteed equal rights to women and gave them rights when none existed before him(PBUH) you and your terrorist loser friends are taking that away from them because you are less than a man. You hide behind religion when that suits you and then use customs when that suits your sad purpose. You and your kind have NO RESPECT for women either as a mother, daughter, sister or human.... would rather sell them off for marriage then to keep her home and educate and nourish her with a proper upbringing....

I hope you are just as passionate about her rights of inheritance, her choice in marriage, her denial of marriage to a particular person, her right to seek divorce and the countless other rights Allah has given her.... but I know your kind... loser mentality, full of excuses, always blaming others for your pathetic condition.... go ahead tell me something new....

From the creator of www.pakhtun.com and its web forum Da Pukhtano Majlas the complete Pakhtun website!!!
(#114)
Old
PF senior

Default 10-14-2012, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laevanay View Post
Khabaray jawaab warka, dha har baad sara fitwa ma wala.. munafiqa! My Prophet(PBUH) guarenteed equal rights to women and gave them rights when none existed before him(PBUH) you and your terrorist loser friends are taking that away from them because you are less than a man. You hide behind religion when that suits you and then use customs when that suits your sad purpose. You and your kind have NO RESPECT for women either as a mother, daughter, sister or human.... would rather sell them off for marriage then to keep her home and educate and nourish her with a proper upbringing....

I hope you are just as passionate about her rights of inheritance, her choice in marriage, her denial of marriage to a particular person, her right to seek divorce and the countless other rights Allah has given her.... but I know your kind... loser mentality, full of excuses, always blaming others for your pathetic condition.... go ahead tell me something new....
Your sick mind does not want to understand then why should I waste my words ? Go and kill yourself.
(#115)
Old
PF senior
randolph85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,883 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Default 10-14-2012, 06:35 PM

so when are people here going to condemn the ttp? man up.

There is nothing in our book, the Qur'an, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery. That's a good religion.

- Malcolm X
(#116)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Default 10-14-2012, 06:55 PM

A great propaganda tool of the U.S and Porkistani politics.

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#117)
Old
PF senior

Default 10-14-2012, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghanistan2010 View Post
A great propaganda tool of the U.S and Porkistani politics.
well of course it is, its a good story and it touches peoples nerves. people can spin it any way they want to but the fact remains that a young girl was intentionally shot. what i want to know is how can people support the ttp after this? do you still support these people?

There is nothing in our book, the Qur'an, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery. That's a good religion.

- Malcolm X
(#118)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Default 10-15-2012, 08:20 AM

I don't know TTP nor i agree with their actions.
But this has to been proven that TTP is behind this,this issue is pretty fishy.

Especially when it happens in Pakistan,i do believe it was done by the pakistani government and spy agency rather than taliban.

If one can remember the beating of a woman in Swat.

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#119)
Old
PF senior

Default 10-15-2012, 12:42 PM

Malala Yousafzai was sent to UK for further treatment by an air ambulance. Her family and the doctors' team are accompanying her. She will be treated at Queen Elezibeth Hospital Birmingham. Good wishes for her.
(#120)
Old
PF senior

Default 10-16-2012, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghanistan2010 View Post
I don't know TTP nor i agree with their actions.
But this has to been proven that TTP is behind this,this issue is pretty fishy.

Especially when it happens in Pakistan,i do believe it was done by the pakistani government and spy agency rather than taliban.

If one can remember the beating of a woman in Swat.

they took credit for it last week and have since again taken credit for it and have made new threats. now if this was not really them and someone else was falsely taking credit on their behalf, then that means the real ttp has been silent for a week.

so you believe that it was done by the the isi and the real ttp haven't said a word about it in a week?

- Malcolm X

Tags
malala, shot, yousafzai