Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page PTI Chief Imran Khan says War in Afghanistan is Jihad
User Tag List

(#41)
Old
PF senior
ډګروال is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 10-13-2012, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by khushal View Post
Also this is also his present action:

Guess here he is having an Obama moment.

remember this is pakistan,thats the best you can get.

The Following User Says Thank You to ډګروال For This Useful Post:
khushal (10-13-2012)
(#42)
Old
PF senior
MostafaM is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default 10-13-2012, 03:35 PM

What is Hugh Grant doing on this collage of pics?

The only constant is change.
(#43)
Old
PF senior
MostafaM is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default 10-13-2012, 03:37 PM

^Oh, never mind.

I googled it.

The only constant is change.
(#44)
Old
PF Moderator
torkham is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Angry
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default 10-13-2012, 03:40 PM

Is it not clear that his current knowledge of foreign policy is immature
It is clear he doesn't know where afghsnistan is
It is clear he is a pathan who discovered the word pashtun.

I really do not care for his comments on Afghanistan, he hasn't read the Lonely Planet Guide to Afghanistan, he may not have Khaled Hussaini's book to polish up his knowledge. He is just an alternative politician for the paks. Good for them. He is showing the people how corrupt they are, otherwise he is harmless to you masculine pashtun pakhtun out their in the wild wild west. He does not have the pathetic swagger of the pak army general nor does he the arrogance and ego of the pak bhuto zodari types. He is harmless style icon forth young boys, was a candy for the girls a decade ago, he is a saviour for the suffering class of the disenfranchised youth.

Whether he clasps his hands on his chest, on his belly button, below it, or lets em hang on the sides, circling it is just a way of promoting one's agenda. May be no one taught him? May be the camera caught him adjusting his . . . Azarband? Who know? Who cares?

He is charting his way in Politics having discovered how his hosts, the British disliked paks. With this humility he went to sort the image problem as well as clean the nation's act, he felt emboldened for he had a fan base. On the way he discovered that not only he is he a niazi, he is a pathan, that figure in pak psyche is awsome, the tall strong masculine warrior, naswar in the mouth, armed with an AK an the Quran, how noble, how romantic. He wrote a few paragraphs in book that looked like a 70s photo album, he called it 'The Warrior Race'. He is just a DIY politician who thinks he can change the lot of the paks - i doubt it highly but he is good for one thing for sure, outing corruption in pakolitics.

I am concerned is how a muslim is being treated and judged by other Muslims.
I cant figure out why would one want to display khan saeb's dirty laundry.

Is it not enough how the non-muslim treat us?

Last edited by torkham; 10-13-2012 at 04:03 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to torkham For This Useful Post:
ډګروال (10-13-2012), MostafaM (10-13-2012)
(#45)
Old
PF senior
khushal is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,436 Times in 1,796 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Default 10-13-2012, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by torkham View Post

I really do not care for his comments on Afghanistan, he hasn't read the Lonely Planet Guide to Afghanistan, he may not have Khaled Hussaini's book to polish up his knowledge. He is just an alternative politician for the paks. Good for them. He is showing the people how corrupt they are.

Whether he clasps his hands on his chest, on his belly button, below it, or lets em hang on the sides, circling it is just a way of promoting one's agenda. May be no one taught him? May be the camera caught him adjusting his . . . Azarband? Who know? Who cares? BTW the photo with Obama is not khan saeb.

He is charting his way in Politics having discovered how his hosts, the British disliked paks. With this humility he went to sort it out, because he had a fan base. On the way he discovered that not only he is he a niazi, he is a pathan, that figure in paks psyche of the tall strong warrior. He wrote a few paragraphs in book that looked like a 70s photo album, he called it 'The Warrior Race'. He is just a DIY politician who thinks he can change the lot of the paks - i doubt it highly but he is good for one thing, outing corruption in pakolitics.

we know that is not khan with obama. he was pointing out that he has his hands in the same manner as obama when other around him are doing something else.

But is it not our job to hang the dirty laundry of corrupt people so everyone can see the hypocracy. It does not matter whether he is muslim or pathan or how tall he is. We judge people by their actions, their present actions, but at the same time it is important to know where people came from and it is his job to convince us that he has trully been rehabilitated. So far this guy is doing a bad job.

And no one man can fix the corruption of Afghansitan or Pakistan. The ISI is using this guy because they couldnt find another person of his persona. THe pakistani people should fix their governments policy on the people of FATA and Afghanistan or those same pakistani people should feel the same pain as the people of afghanistan and FATA.
(#46)
Old
PF senior
ډګروال is on a distinguished road

Default 10-13-2012, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by torkham View Post

I really do not care for his comments on Afghanistan, he hasn't read the Lonely Planet Guide to Afghanistan, he may not have Khaled Hussaini's book to polish up his knowledge. He is just an alternative politician for the paks. Good for them. He is showing the people how corrupt they are, otherwise he is harmless to you masculine pashtun pakhtun out their in the wild wild west. He does not have the pathetic swagger of the pak army general nor does he the arrogance and ego of the pak bhuto zodari types. He is harmless style icon forth young boys, was a candy for the girls a decade ago, he is a saviour for the suffering class of the disenfranchised youth.

Whether he clasps his hands on his chest, on his belly button, below it, or lets em hang on the sides, circling it is just a way of promoting one's agenda. May be no one taught him? May be the camera caught him adjusting his . . . Azarband? Who know? Who cares?

He is charting his way in Politics having discovered how his hosts, the British disliked paks. With this humility he went to sort the image problem as well as clean the nation's act, he felt emboldened for he had a fan base. On the way he discovered that not only he is he a niazi, he is a pathan, that figure in pak psyche is awsome, the tall strong masculine warrior, naswar in the mouth, armed with an AK an the Quran, how noble, how romantic. He wrote a few paragraphs in book that looked like a 70s photo album, he called it 'The Warrior Race'. He is just a DIY politician who thinks he can change the lot of the paks - i doubt it highly but he is good for one thing for sure, outing corruption in pakolitics.

Is it not enough how the non-muslim treat us?
i posted that picture as a joke and to point out that i dont deem him as a grand mufti.

i dont care about his personal life or his past neither am i from pakistan or in pakistan to care to vote for him.
what i do care about is that he condemns drone attacks on pashtuns in waziristan and elders and condemns invasion of Afghanistan.

(#47)
Old
PF Moderator

Default 10-13-2012, 04:11 PM

Is he corrupt? I thought his platform is anti-corruption.
Is he reformed, then what of his past. I find bikini clad ex-wife thing unnecessary. You may have right to out hypocrisy, but why? He isn't a threat.

For sure you may be right that he is light entertainment, an intro piece before the big players manipulate the country and get at the foreign aid they country receives.
The Following User Says Thank You to torkham For This Useful Post:
ډګروال (10-13-2012)
(#48)
Old
PF Moderator

Default 10-13-2012, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by بریدمل View Post
i posted that picture as a joke and to point out that i dont deem him as a grand mufti.

i dont care about his personal life or his past neither am i from pakistan or in pakistan to care to vote for him.
what i do care about is that he condemns drone attacks on pashtuns in waziristan and elders and condemns invasion of Afghanistan.
Ok, now we are getting somewhere, away from the bikini shots and how to hold hands. Its a different issue of his views of FATA.

Alright wruna, its late. See you same place another time.
(#49)
Old
PF knowledgeable
Niazi is on a distinguished road

Default 10-13-2012, 11:54 PM

Imran khan is a vile panjabi ,all Panjabi have anti Afghan tendency ,this sort of shyts are expected from them ,but not long ago Ghulan Ahmad Belour (ANP leader) aka as Shama cinema owner in Peshawer asked Jahileen aka as Taliban to move their oparetion to Afghanistan ,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(#50)
Old
PF knowledgeable
eusuphxai is on a distinguished road

Default 10-14-2012, 09:32 AM

Came to the forums after a couple of years just to see if you people are fighting over irrelevant things! Thanks for not disappointing me! See you in 2015.. and please dont change you are helping pakhtoon cause a lot

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

If I agree with you we w'd both be wrong.

Be good, If you can't be good be lucky
The Following User Says Thank You to eusuphxai For This Useful Post:
Shehbaz Khan (10-14-2012)

Tags
afghan, afghanistan, arrest, chief, imran, jihad, jihad’, khan, pti, remark, war, ‘war