Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Support > Support & Announcements - صلاح مشورې
Reload this Page RTR Banned
User Tag List

Closed Thread

(#31)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,779 Times in 1,459 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 10-11-2012, 12:24 AM

yes, he is fun to laugh at, but his ego is too fragile, dear.
if one keeps petting him, as you do, then he will pretend he likes you.
(#32)
Old
PF senior
Tjanaparh is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Aggressive
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 10-11-2012, 02:59 AM

Dear Pisho, RTR behaved quiet bad, sorry to say that. He may have serious thoughts, but the way of insults he uses will rather make the people reject the best things he says, instead of accepting them.
And he doen'T tell the trouth, becausehe is nobody to talk in the rethorical plural he uses..
I think You can see that I behaved quiet calm with him, I many times told him to talk in a normal way but he refused same way. I won't tell even about insults on my nation, on Baloch nation to one user here....
That is not the way to tell "truth" as you say.
Truth is neutral and has not to be transmitted by rethorics and insults.
Same way he could simply talk to me for example saying: "Accordin o my knowledge You are wrong, I looked that articles up and I think you have not enough knowledge to make Your statement..."
and not in a way like"Show us your certificate, You want us to make our children die and use ignorant people to fulfill your thoughts you dirty armenian...."
I am sorry, but if a man needs to use insults he uses them at least when he knows he can take responsability for insults, not in the internet where he writes whatever he wants like a coward without having responsability.
Me actually I am sorry that RTR got banned, but the only thing he was doing is turning every theme in rethorics of same style.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tjanaparh For This Useful Post:
Afghanistan2010 (10-11-2012), faye (10-11-2012), Friend (10-11-2012)
(#33)
Old
Administrator
Admin Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 4,620 Times in 2,297 Posts
My Mood: Stressed
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 10-13-2012, 10:50 PM

For all of his supporters, he will be departing from Pul-E-Charkhi at 10-16-2012, ~09:00 AM.

Even Adobe Photoshop can't change me.

A line[Durrand line] of hatred that raised a wall between the two brothers -Hamid Karzai

For generations, the Hindus of India prayed for deliverance from "the venom of the cobra, the teeth of the tiger and the vengeance of the Afghan."

The men of Kábul and Khilj also went home; and whenever they were questioned about the Musulmáns of the Kohistán (the mountains), and how matters stood there, they said, "Don't call it Kohistán, but Afghánistán; for there is nothing there but Afgháns and disturbances." Thus it is clear that for this reason the people of the country call their home in their own language Afghánistán, and themselves Afgháns. The people of India call them Patán; but the reason for this is not known. But it occurs to me, that when, under the rule of Muhammadan sovereigns, Musulmáns first came to the city of Patná, and dwelt there, the people of India (for that reason) called them Patáns—but God knows!

-Ferishta, 1560–1620
Closed Thread

Tags
banned, rtr