Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Religion - دين
Reload this Page Evolution
User Tag List

(#41)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,779 Times in 1,459 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 10-02-2012, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionThroughReason View Post
reallly it wasn't because of laziness and internal corruption that lead to Europeans overunning them?
i doubt it, love. isn't that why ignorant imperialists stuff up and go into oblivion?
(#42)
Old
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default 10-02-2012, 04:18 PM

You doubt it, I thought you knew things certainly, you're light years ahead of science and can read minds and also barely stop yourself from crapping your pants
(#43)
Old
PF senior

Default 10-02-2012, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlounderingWithImpunity. View Post
i don't feel like being mean at the moment so i will save the "skip a stair and break a hip" comment for some other time but i would like you to remind you of the fact that by the tender age of 64, you should have picked up on a few causes other than just awareness on the after effects of uranium and india for a hobby. you beat the **** out of that point. move on to something else now.

i am going to ignore you now.
oh, PRIESTESS FLOUNDER, speak to us more about emptiness/nothingness and vacuity, we beg of you.
brother DEGENERATIONTHROUGHBIGOTRY is needing you as his mentor. bless him, oh maiden of the vile.
(#44)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 10-02-2012, 04:27 PM

DZJ,you did not understand the topic,i too alittle agree that faye belittle science with the uranium ammunition but there are many benefits and negatives of science and scientific findings,which were abused by the common people.
Some turned about it into extrem a good example to be brainwashed is RTR here,he tries to make his point through insults and accusations not in a mature way,a mad dog....

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#45)
Old
PF senior

Default 10-02-2012, 04:27 PM

Quote:
You doubt it, I thought you knew things certainly, you're light years ahead of science and can read minds and also barely stop yourself from crapping your pants
oh, lol, we're down to the poopoo hole now. you got a thing about poopoo holes, haven't you dear.
has anybody changed your nappy recently? freudian slips keep dripping out of you, dear boy.
(#46)
Old
BANNED

Default 10-02-2012, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghanistan2010 View Post
DZJ,you did not understand the topic,i too alittle agree that faye belittle science with the uranium ammunition but there are many benefits and negatives of science and scientific findings,which were abused by the common people.
Some turned about it into extrem a good example to be brainwashed is RTR here,he tries to make his point through insults and accusations not in a mature way,a mad dog....
awww do I hurt your feelings?

This is a blatant example of how ignorant fools like you abuse science.

Life among the Taliban Young Girl recruited to be a Suicide Bombers by her family tells all. - YouTube
(#47)
Old
BANNED

Default 10-02-2012, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faye View Post
oh, lol, we're down to the poopoo hole now. you got a thing about poopoo holes, haven't you dear.
has anybody changed your nappy recently? freudian slips keep dripping out of you, dear boy.
you were always in the poo poo hole those drugs the Aborginal Shaman gives you are made with dung
(#48)
Old
PF senior

Default 10-02-2012, 04:41 PM

oh, we ALL know about your obsession with poopoo holes. you can hardly stop yourself mentioning everyones poopoop hole, can you now?
i think you especially love 2010's. we ALL get the picture, sweets. wink wink..but we don't love you less for it.
(#49)
Old
BANNED

Default 10-02-2012, 11:10 PM

those are your deviant Aussie fantasies at work
(#50)
Old
PF senior
Khostai is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood: Angelic
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default 10-03-2012, 06:48 AM

Quote:
all of a sudden? No I always endorsed the theory of evolution and there has ALWAYS been a narrative which depicts some type of evolutionary process

let's get one thing straight ..Ibn Khaldun while present some type of evolutionay hypothesis isn't presenting the currently accepted Evolutionary Theory

the significance of Ibn khaldun's statement is that Muslims EVEN EARLY on had a more practical and attempted a more naturalistic understanding of how the world around them worked rather than BLIND Belief that Bread-Mole, EMKhan and 2010 and their child Molesting Heroes try to preach. That he developed a hypothesis that attempted to understand nature THROUGH Nature, his assessment is flawed but for an Early Attempt ...it was good. We can learn from the ATTEMPT and know that if Ibn Khaldun could be a prominent Muslim and embrace the rigors of science and analytical knowledge, So can we.
My comment was more towards Recistance and Kushal. Both of them support taliban, when they know that even if you mention something like evolution to taliban they will chop your head of for being a kafir, but here they are some how pround of that a muslim also tought about evolution some time ago.

Tags
evolution