Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Hujra - حجره
Reload this Page Teenagers Murdered.
User Tag List

(#111)
Old
PF senior
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,149 Times in 980 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 09-30-2012, 02:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arevapasht View Post
You read an article in 2 minutes?
You have heard I said to ban medicine?

2 minutes? This was 10 hours ago
Tell your own Armenians to stop vaccines , let Pashtun children get their health care and be healthy ...**** off
(#112)
Old
PF senior

Default 09-30-2012, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faye View Post
???????????????????
On October 1, 1988, the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 (Public Law 99-660) created the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP). The VICP was established to ensure an adequate supply of vaccines, stabilize vaccine costs, and establish and maintain an accessible and efficient forum for individuals found to be injured by certain vaccines. The VICP is a no-fault alternative to the traditional tort system for resolving vaccine injury claims that provides compensation to people found to be injured by certain vaccines. The U. S. Court of Federal Claims decides who will be paid. Three Federal government offices have a role in the VICP:
the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS);
the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ); and
the U.S. Court of Federal Claims (the Court).
The VICP is located in the HHS, Health Resources and Services Administration, Healthcare Systems Bureau, Division of Vaccine Injury Compensation.
(#113)
Old
PF senior
Tjanaparh is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Aggressive
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default 09-30-2012, 04:58 AM

When arguments finish, lies, insults and rethorics come out.
And yes, you answered with your comments on the article 2 minutes after I posted it.
For my country we really deal with healthcare problems, even if not all is easy to better, and I wish somebody will or is doing seriously for Pashun children too, wihout saying that medicine is from devil and without accepting everything existing in the west blindly.
This is a discussion forum on internet, your tone with the ***** you can use there, where you can get responsible for your own words.

Last edited by Tjanaparh; 09-30-2012 at 05:17 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tjanaparh For This Useful Post:
Afghanistan2010 (09-30-2012)
(#114)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 09-30-2012, 05:03 AM

He lies in 99% of his posts about others, he accused me of many things,brother khushal,bredmal and all the other members,not even DZJ escaped his lies.

loool

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#115)
Old
PF senior

Default 09-30-2012, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arevapasht View Post
When arguments finish, lies, insults and rethorics come out.
And yes, you answered with your comments on the article 2 minutes after I posted it.
For my country we really deal with healthcare problems, even if not all is easy to better, and I wish somebody will or is doing seriously for Pashun children too, wihout saying that medicine is from devil and without accepting everything existing in the west blindly.
This is a discussion forum on internet, your tone with the ***** you can use there, where you can get responsible for your own words.

No one accepts everything blindly ...you made this assumption.

and Taliban supporters like 2010 cheer your answers because they use your claims as an excuse to oppress pashtun children from receiving medicine they need to stop the polio disease. They say "see look even this foreigner is saying that polio vaccine is bad. So because of idiots like you more children end up suffering. This is why I insulted you.

Insults come out when you say things which are absolutely stupid , Neither do you have evidence supporting your case, but the evidence you showed dealt with a Topic of Vaccines TOTALLY different than what we were talking about in respects to Polio and even then it only CAUTIONS about Misuse of vaccines not stopping vaccines ...this is true for all medications.

you however earlier said "don't trust vaccines" then you changed your answer when you posted your article now you changed your answer again.

You speak out of ignorance and you want us to accept your lack of knowledge over people who did research. In Actuality argument ends when people feel threatened by insults not when people insult!
(#116)
Old
PF senior

Default 09-30-2012, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghanistan2010 View Post
He lies in 99% of his posts about others, he accused me of many things,brother khushal,bredmal and all the other members,not even DZJ escaped his lies.

loool

Says the biggest liar on this forum; who used to claim he was with the Taliban and now he says he wasn't :P and says he's against Pakistan but follows pakistani Madrassa
(#117)
Old
PF senior

Default 09-30-2012, 09:54 AM

So, RTR, your claims same way can and have been missused, same way You missuse others claims. And yes You follow things blindly, if you see simply the problem in Vaccines or death of children.
Sorry but I adressed You for looking Yourself to get more information, so You were free to do it , or do You have all the informations on healthcare to make such assumtions? Are You somehow related to healthcare generally?
And yes, I say not to trus vaccines, because at the present situation they reveal to bring bigger problems than thaught. About short time benefits of vaccines I even do not talk, as it is evident, due to the well known meccanism of induction of the immune system. I have no time to come in one second up with the whole bibliography about vaccines safety, so I stared with one article. If You want directly an evidency from a scholar with whom You want to conversate, than contact my highly respected Dr.Marva Ohanyan from Russia, she is a doctor and was years working in the institue of Biochemistry. If You like I can give You her contacts.

Concerning the safety of vaccines there are many critics , some justified, some completely crazy and unscientific. You will find there a plenty of works, and it is better to build You your opinion, same Afghanistan2010, is invited to do.
The good on scientific texts is that having basic knowledge You can have access to most studies and to see about problematics.
What about Polio, there are many ways to avoid in big percentual polio infections without any vaccines, that has to do with the way of life and with food too and would have many other health benefits not only the ones connected to Polio. And I think on this approach can be learned quiet a lot for the sake of Your people. It is unnecessary to repeat errors done by others.

Sorry Rtr, I have to leave , I continue later.
(#118)
Old
PF senior

Default 09-30-2012, 09:59 AM

Areva in most modern medical science, maybe not in your ****hole country of Armenia, research is done for rigorous trials of different medications including vaccinations to examine what potential dangers and effects are, they do this to know whether or not the medication works or what their side effects are. It is true in many cases certain types of vaccines or medications in general do not work for everyone, so that is the danger

When you make a claim the BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU to provide evidence in support of the claim; it is not the audiences job to CONFIRM your position but YOUR job to provide proof. Not only was what you provided irrelevant it dealt with different kind of vaccine which had nothing to do with polio treatment.

You must provide scientific data from peer reviewed studies not what your Uncle Borat in Armenia told you.
(#119)
Old
PF senior

Default 09-30-2012, 01:37 PM

As You didn'T let me finish, I have first to answer Your last posting:
1. I did medical science and my whole studies in Europe dear RTR. I did never research in Armenia, my activities in Armenia when I go there(at the moment I am not there), have to do with other things than science. The rest is unnecessary here, where nobody reveals his personality.
2. You hane not to explain me how trials are done, but how You may notice these trials are not always enough. Trials, even if done well cannot consider every point and go eternally, tht is why many problems reveal much later. Some genotoxic problems do reveal for example after generations.
3. I made no scientific claim, I told you to inform yourself. Also You should know that in medical science it is exactly the opposite of what You say. It is the absolute security that is to demonstrate, not the opposite, the scientific approach starts from the worst not from the best. Even if You get good results, they may be wrong, anyone can question you methodology.
4. This is not a scientific laboratory here where I will explain You how Leucocytes work and how immunity is acquisted. This job You can do yourself , specially with the tone You chose. Vaccines to your information work on the same principle.
5. I do not know who is uncle Borat, even if it sounds like a turkish name, so check the ethymology.
7. Your problems with me You can handle otherways, if You are not able to talk in a respective way without insults, You can insult your opponent(Me in this case) directly and as personality. For all the problems Armenia may have, You are nobody to insult my whole country. I tell You the last time to calm down.
8.Why do You talk to me in plural, users here are not imbeciles, they can express their opinion for themselves and critisize, so use the singular , like "Provide me, say me, I see.......". Or is Your account a group account?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tjanaparh For This Useful Post:
Afghanistan2010 (10-01-2012), faye (09-30-2012)
(#120)
Old
PF senior

Default 09-30-2012, 03:16 PM

First of all you should have finishe din your Original post, so you did not let yourself finish. If you don't like what I have to say stop trying to push your views on Pashtun children who need these vaccines to cure the ailments.

as for everything else that you described I already covered all of these points; They develop predictive models based on population schematics to determine what percentage of people will respond well and who will not based on various variables, different types of genetic histories and and analysis of genetic based illnesses to determine what will respond adversely or correctly to vaccines or medicines. And not only that they have PEER review and other research teams doing the same.

Show us your degree in medicine please with your name on it then we'll talk

Last edited by randolph85; 09-30-2012 at 07:04 PM. Reason: unnecessary

Tags
murdered, teenagers