Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Karachi The Hera Mandi And La***** Of Pakistan
User Tag List

(#21)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,604 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 09-15-2012, 06:12 PM

you don't just come across this amount of knowledge on any subject. i wonder why the two of you can't find yourselves better hobbies.

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
(#22)
Old
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default 09-15-2012, 06:13 PM

really? Youc an't use google find , heck it was Faye that posted how to find this information easily maybe you stop being a backwards ignorant dimwit and act like sex and sexual crimes don't exist. Acknowledging reality is a good thing.

Last edited by RevolutionThroughReason; 09-15-2012 at 06:16 PM.
(#23)
Old
PF VIP

Default 09-15-2012, 06:19 PM

there are lots of problems in the world that need to be addressed but seems like you have dedicated your life to speaking of prostitution and mocking poverty. makes one wonder..

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
(#24)
Old
BANNED

Default 09-15-2012, 06:25 PM

at least that's something when was the last time you ever highlighted ANY important social or cultural issue?

You try to ridicule those who show the realities of the world; but you sit comfortably like a coward; what else would I expect from a woman fathered by a man who ran away to Canada.
(#25)
Old
PF VIP

Default 09-15-2012, 06:30 PM

your father betrayed the entire pashton nation by marrying a yemeni. now he has to to look at your ugly face for the rest of his life. justice served. now if you will excuse me, i have a life to attend to.

(#26)
Old
BANNED

Default 09-15-2012, 06:38 PM

gee I guess by that logic every Pashtun married to a Tajik or Uzbek must have betrayed Pashtuns as well eh? Funny how when you're backed in a corner, you resort to racism. I guess another thing you learned from your dad?
(#27)
Old
PF VIP

Default 09-15-2012, 07:38 PM

Uzbak hazara an Tajiks are afghans. Arabs are not. Besides, there is the entire human race and then there are eyrabs.
And I suppose, your father rode on his horse to america while plunging forward the sword of bravery in comparison to mine who just ran off to Canada.

(#28)
Old
PF senior
randolph85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,883 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Default 09-15-2012, 07:48 PM

can't we insult people without bringing family into this? insult his baldness or something, but leave family out of this.

There is nothing in our book, the Qur'an, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery. That's a good religion.

- Malcolm X
(#29)
Old
PF contributor
Pisho is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 09-15-2012, 07:55 PM

Lol@baldness, i gues i need to see the pic lol
WHY INSULT?WE ARE ALL ADULTS HERE, well most of us.. If you guys wanna prove something we can talk of it as mature adults.. And not like immature racist ****s plz people.. This site is available for the whole world to see.. Do u guys want others to think that PASHTUNS ON PASHTUNFORUMS ARE IGNORANT RACIST ****S??? Because the truth is not many know who pashtuns really are.. So please keep it to urself and lets act as adults.. Cheers
(#30)
Old
BANNED

Default 09-16-2012, 02:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZahroJaam. View Post
Uzbak hazara an Tajiks are afghans. Arabs are not. Besides, there is the entire human race and then there are eyrabs.
And I suppose, your father rode on his horse to america while plunging forward the sword of bravery in comparison to mine who just ran off to Canada.

Yeah and Tajiks and Uzbeks are NOT Pashtuns, and given Pashtun history of bullying and lording over Hazaras, Uzbeks and Tajiks, marrying them would be a step down not a step up. which makes your argument pretty much useless just like your sense of ethics.

my dad came here as a student, not a refugee. You on the other hand ....

Tags
hera, karachi, mandi, pakistan