Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Religion - دين
Reload this Page Muhammad doesn't need ANYONE TO DEFEND HIM .....Ignorant talibs watch and learn
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Muhammad doesn't need ANYONE TO DEFEND HIM .....Ignorant talibs watch and learn - 09-15-2012, 06:47 PM

Allah is sufficient against the Mockers - Friday Sermon Response to recent attacks - YouTube
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RevolutionThroughReason For This Useful Post:
Karachi (09-15-2012), Pisho (09-15-2012), randolph85 (09-15-2012), torkham (09-16-2012)
(#2)
Old
PF contributor
Breshna is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 09-15-2012, 10:57 PM

Answered all my...questions

thanks.

Best speech i...heard.

I believe the sun should never set upon an argument.
I believe forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness.

(#3)
Old
PF senior
Karachi is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,354 Times in 996 Posts
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Default 09-15-2012, 11:17 PM

very good speech indeed

But one thing I have learned about extremists is that they will never listen to any one, These extremist mullahs/talibs whatever you call them are fighting for their egos, not for allah or Islam or for muslims. These people are the most evil people, no matter what you tell them or what evidence you bring from Islam, they will always listen to their egos

Last edited by Karachi; 09-16-2012 at 01:28 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karachi For This Useful Post:
Tjanaparh (09-16-2012), torkham (09-16-2012)
(#4)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 09-16-2012, 11:10 AM

This is one thing,but what do you say about the Expedition of Muhammad ibn Muslamah (rad)....

Quote:
In 624, Muhammad ibn Maslamah volunteered when the Prophet Muhammad called upon his followers to kill Ka'b, a chief of the Banu Nadir, who had written poetry the Muslims found offensive.[1][2] Muhammad ibn Maslama collected four others, including a foster-brother of Ka'b. By pretending to have turned against Muhammad, they enticed Ka'b out of his fortress on a moonlight night[1] for what was supposed to be negotiations of Ka'b's sale of food to them. After Ka'b walked out of his fortress to meet Muhammad ibn Maslama and his companions, they attacked Ka'b and killed him in spite of his vigorous resistance.[3][4]

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#5)
Old
BANNED

Default 09-16-2012, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghanistan2010 View Post
This is one thing,but what do you say about the Expedition of Muhammad ibn Muslamah (rad)....

This is from Ibn Ishaq/Ibn Hisham not a hadith , it is not cited as a canonical aspect of the Sunnah, when it comes to Muhammad(saw)'s actions we rely on Sunnah.

Last edited by RevolutionThroughReason; 09-16-2012 at 11:13 AM.
(#6)
Old
PF senior

Default 09-16-2012, 11:18 AM

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 369: , Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, &quo..

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes," Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Kab said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." (Some difference between narrators about a camel load or two.) Kab said, "Yes, (I will lend you), but you should mortgage something to me." Muhammad bin Mas-lama and his companion said, "What do you want?" Ka'b replied, "Mortgage your women to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our women to you and you are the most handsome of the 'Arabs?" Ka'b said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." They said, "How can we mortgage our sons to you? Later they would be abused by the people's saying that so-and-so has been mortgaged for a camel load of food. That would cause us great disgrace, but we will mortgage our arms to you." Muhammad bin Maslama and his companion promised Kab that Muhammad would return to him. He came to Kab at night along with Kab's foster brother, Abu Na'ila. Kab invited them to come into his fort, and then he went down to them. His wife asked him, "Where are you going at this time?" Kab replied, "None but Muhammad bin Maslama and my (foster) brother Abu Na'ila have come." His wife said, "I hear a voice as if dropping blood is from him, Ka'b said. "They are none but my brother Muhammad bin Maslama and my foster brother Abu Naila. A generous man should respond to a call at night even if invited to be killed." Muhammad bin Maslama went with two men. (Some narrators mention the men as 'Abu bin Jabr. Al Harith bin Aus and Abbad bin Bishr). So Muhammad bin Maslama went in together with two men, and sail to them, "When Ka'b comes, I will touch his hair and smell it, and when you see that I have got hold of his head, strip him. I will let you smell his head." Kab bin Al-Ashraf came down to them wrapped in his clothes, and diffusing perfume. Muhammad bin Maslama said. " have never smelt a better scent than this. Ka'b replied. "I have got the best 'Arab women who know how to use the high class of perfume." Muhammad bin Maslama requested Ka'b "Will you allow me to smell your head?" Ka'b said, "Yes." Muhammad smelt it and made his companions smell it as well. Then he requested Ka'b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka'b said, "Yes." When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf."

Sahih Bukhari.

(#7)
Old
BANNED

Default 09-16-2012, 11:24 AM

he was not killed for insulting The Prophet, he was killed for trying to plot an ambush against Muslims. who were just a small community, different context.

Quote:
According to several ahadith in Sahih al-Bukhari, he wrote poems satirizing Muhammad, eulogizing Quraish and enticing them against the Muslims. He then rode to Mecca where he started to trigger the fire of war and kindle rancour against the Muslims in Medina. When Abu Sufyan asked him which religion he was more inclined to, the religion of the Meccans or that of Muhammad and his companions, he replied that the pagans were better guided.[4]

Quote:
Ka'b ibn al-Ashraf then rode to the Quraish at Mecca, in order to lament the loss at Badr and to incite them to take up arms to regain lost honour, noting the statement of Muhammad: "He (Ka'b) has openly assumed enmity to us and speaks evil of us and he has gone over to the polytheists (whom the Muslims were at war with) and has made them gather against us for fighting". Some sources suggest that during his visit to Mecca, Ka'b concluded a treaty with Abu Sufyan, stipulating cooperation between the Quraysh and Jews against Muhammad.[1]
(#8)
Old
PF senior

Default 09-16-2012, 12:21 PM

What is this....provide proofs-

What is with the women who insulted the prophet (pbuh) and her husband a blind muslim killed her....? (sahih hadith)

(#9)
Old
PF senior

Default 09-16-2012, 12:24 PM

This source what you provided is form

^ a b c Rubin, Uri. The Assassination of Kaʿb b. al-Ashraf. Oriens, Vol. 32. (1990), pp. 65-71.

Not trust worthy....throw it into the bin.

(#10)
Old
BANNED

Default 09-16-2012, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghanistan2010 View Post
T

Not trust worthy....throw it into the bin.
Quote:
"He (Ka'b) has openly assumed enmity to us and speaks evil of us and he has gone over to the polytheists (whom the Muslims were at war with) and has made them gather against us for fighting".
Source: al-Zurqaani, Sharh al-Muwaahib, Vol II p. 10-12

So that's why Muhammad(saw) killed him, not for Insult; Muhammad isn't an egotistic idiot like Taliban are.

Tags
defend, ignorant, learn, muhammad, talibs, watch