Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Support > New Members - د نوی غړو پېژند
Reload this Page Zindadil Pakistan from Rawalpindi
User Tag List

(#31)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Arooj Khan is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Innocent
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up 09-09-2012, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Admin Khan
Aside from the term 'Pakistani Pashtun/Afghan' being an oxymoron, what we saw here is a typical Pakistani move, as soon as you are asked to think a bit harder, pull out the traitor card followed up by the 'don't question the Holy Banana republic', and the blasphemy card if necessary.
My brother if by thinking harder you mean critisizing and abusing my country and my people left and right then I'm sorry, let my arguments be childish . No nation is perfect It Needs To Be Made Perfect !! and if its own people are pessimistic specially the outsider (like karachi , toramana, and many others) exposing the weak points of their own to other then how can this state rise to the glory of success . They are digging a dark deep ditch for the progress of their own country .

Quote:
I've seen our respected member Karachi defend Pakistan when there is unnecessary criticism, so spare him the nonsensical comments.
Well , i know that everybody is repected here who disrespect Pakistan and Pakistani , I realised when some of our friends banned just bcoz of raising protest against the insult of Pakistan . May be you are right but I'm refer the first post of this thread , what was the thread starter fault and look what was the reply of the Honourable Karachi The great defender of Pakistan ??!!!

Quote:
Remember Pakistanis, it was constructive criticism that made the USA the strongest nation on earth, sole superpower, best universities in the world, most research, best medical schools, best hospitals, I mean think about it and compare them to Pakistani schools that produce parrots who claim they can violate laws of Thermodynamics. The conclusion was that he was a police officer who robbed the country for funds, and I think he is now locked up.
Do you think calling our Leader Quaid-e-azam a pork eater , calling us daalkhor, impure pashtuns, the british sellouts, calling our country porkistan IS A CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM then hundred hats off to this so called CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM .

Quote:
While most of you continue to display your 'pride', other nations are owning you inside and out. Continue Pakistani nationalists, or 'lovers' one day you will wake up and don't say you weren't warned. Nuclear power my foot. Blind love at best, you have a monster on hand.

Well my brother bcoz of this power no other Muslim states is comparable to us throughout the world . This is the thing that keeps our enemy in their Limitz .

Hope you don't mind my comment as you know I respect you ,,,,,

ز حال مسکین مکن تغافل ورائے نیناں بنائے بتیاں
کہ تا ب ہجراں ندارم اے جاں! نہ لیہو کاہے لگائے چھتیاں

Do not overlook my misery
Blandishing your eyes, and weaving tales;
My patience has over-brimmed, O sweetheart!
Why do you not take me to your bosom.

(#32)
Old
Administrator
Admin Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 4,575 Times in 2,267 Posts
My Mood: Stressed
Mentioned: 132 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 09-09-2012, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arooj Khan View Post
My brother if by thinking harder you mean critisizing and abusing my country and my people left and right then I'm sorry, let my arguments be childish .
I never said that's what it means. Thinking harder means accepting criticism, that might appear emotionally like abuse, but you hear the other party out; case and point: Karachi. He is bringing forward an argument that all this blind-nationalism(case and point: you)has been detrimental to the society. Don't believe him? Take a look at Pakistan, and compare it to India. They are both known for IT. India is known for Information Technology, while Pakistan for International Terrorism. We know it's one of the main exports for both countries. Now I've personally seen Karachi speak up against nonsensical arguments, and I've also seen nationalists of your stature refuse to take any criticism against the Holy state, since her glossy image might be dented in the e-world, as if the nation isn't synonymous with terror.

Quote:
No nation is perfect It Needs To Be Made Perfect !! and if its own people are pessimistic specially the outsider (like karachi , toramana, and many others) exposing the weak points of their own to other then how can this state rise to the glory of success . They are digging a dark deep ditch for the progress of their own country .
Exposing the weakness is the only way to fix it. Remember, Norway, Sweden, built it's infrastructure by competitiveness and criticism sprinkled with leadership and debates.

Quote:
Well , i know that everybody is repected here who disrespect Pakistan and Pakistani , I realised when some of our friends banned just bcoz of raising protest against the insult of Pakistan .
False dichotomy. That's a blatant lie.

Quote:
Do you think calling our Leader Quaid-e-azam a pork eater , calling us daalkhor, impure pashtuns, the british sellouts, calling our country porkistan IS A CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM then hundred hats off to this so called CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM
I've never said such things, and I see none of that in this thread on hand, so you are resorting to a load of fallacies here and keep emotions out of it, focus on the thread. Also, even if someone thinks your Jinnah is an X, for ABC reasons, he isn't a holy figure. He can be criticized, and exposed.

Quote:
Well my brother bcoz of this power no other Muslim states is comparable to us throughout the world . This is the thing that keeps our enemy in their Limitz .
You just prove my point. I'll show you:
" No other Muslim states is comparable to us throughout the world"
This attitude is why Pakistan is so backwards, and I'm glad you said it. I don't have enough time to expose the stupidity in such a statement, but do you remember the foundations of the so-called Islamic Pakistan? It was Muslim brotherhood, unity. Now all of a sudden you are superior? No one is comparable? Iran, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, I mean seriously? A load of Pakistanis are dying every day, you have the most violent and extremist form of policies ever seen and you know what? Power is what people are still chasing for? I agree no one is comparable to the insane conditions of the Pakistani society. Conditions such that you wake up, and bam a bomb blast has your legs spinning. Stop with this false-pride. Chest-thumping won't fix the problems of the commoner, and painting a gloomy image with YouTube videos won't change its perception. Identify the root causes, and work on eradicating it rather than lying to yourself how you are a superpower. One day you will reflect back, and realize what I meant. This is a phase, and I can assure Karachi is the last person who wishes bad for Pakistan. He, like others, are tired of people that prevent criticism on a failed society like Pakistan. Clearly your love hasn't helped much, time to criticize and identify room for improvement. This will take years, but it's do-able. The first way to begin fixing Pakistan, is to admit that she has failed. Pakistan is a failed state, repeat after me, failure. People are suffering, dying, and economic conditions are worse now. Your argument of showing a few girls who did this, or how the fraud Agha Waqar made a car run on water(he already got exposed for his outrageous lie) is equivalent to me showing you how Afghanistan is so successful since we have Professors in Yale, or students at MIT, or doctors who graduated from Harvard Med. As you can see, the aforementioned does nothing for society. Afghanistan is also a failed state, that needs to re-think it's priorities.

Quote:
Hope you don't mind my comment as you know I respect you ,,,,
I encourage discussions. No love lost.

Caveat:
I might not have time to respond any further, I have research to do. I hope you read what I wrote carefully, I have nothing against Pakistan or Afghanistan, rest assured.

Even Adobe Photoshop can't change me.

A line[Durrand line] of hatred that raised a wall between the two brothers -Hamid Karzai

For generations, the Hindus of India prayed for deliverance from "the venom of the cobra, the teeth of the tiger and the vengeance of the Afghan."

The men of Kábul and Khilj also went home; and whenever they were questioned about the Musulmáns of the Kohistán (the mountains), and how matters stood there, they said, "Don't call it Kohistán, but Afghánistán; for there is nothing there but Afgháns and disturbances." Thus it is clear that for this reason the people of the country call their home in their own language Afghánistán, and themselves Afgháns. The people of India call them Patán; but the reason for this is not known. But it occurs to me, that when, under the rule of Muhammadan sovereigns, Musulmáns first came to the city of Patná, and dwelt there, the people of India (for that reason) called them Patáns—but God knows!

-Ferishta, 1560–1620

Tags
pakistan, rawalpindi, zindadil