Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Support > New Members - د نوی غړو پېژند
Reload this Page hi im new here
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#21)
Old
torkham's Avatar
torkham torkham is offline
PF Moderator
torkham is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,098
Thanks: 403
Thanked 535 Times in 348 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kandahar
Default 09-05-2012, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherlandoo View Post
Allright


what about the glasses?joking




cool glasses
Thanks, latest ray ban collection.

I saw at Kabul Airport, the coolest meanest son of a gun pashtun mashar wearing a rickety pair of square gold frame sunglasses with green lenses, he had a black longi with gold striations, his skin was tanned leather from working in the Gulf, his waskat was olive green with square lined cheviot tweed, his perahan (qamiz partog) was dark brown, he had big silver tawiz, his beard was black with (forgot the brand name) dye, a gold tooth, he wore black thick soled pashawiri tsapley that squeeked leather rub as he walked, his wrist watch with chunky metal chain worn loose, man the coolest pashtun mashar.

That was the gold frame sunglasses inspiration.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to torkham For This Useful Post:
Pisho (09-05-2012)
(#22)
Old
یاسمینه's Avatar
یاسمینه یاسمینه is offline
PF senior
یاسمینه is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 2,656
Thanks: 658
Thanked 886 Times in 585 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2011
Default 09-05-2012, 10:24 AM

Cherlandoo, are you a new incarnation of GOE/SG visiting PF members from Croydon? Or I am wrong in my guessing?
Reply With Quote
(#23)
Old
cherlandoo cherlandoo is offline
PF Frequent visitor
cherlandoo is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 51
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default 09-05-2012, 10:34 AM

yasmeenah can you be more specific about what you are saying?
reincanation of goe/sg?
Reply With Quote
(#24)
Old
cherlandoo cherlandoo is offline
PF Frequent visitor
cherlandoo is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 51
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default 09-05-2012, 10:37 AM

ok goys
i,ll be back as ive too go and get some food.
Reply With Quote
(#25)
Old
faye faye is offline
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 9,671
Thanks: 7,587
Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,459 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: australia
Default 09-05-2012, 10:39 AM

with gravey?
Reply With Quote
(#26)
Old
یاسمینه's Avatar
یاسمینه یاسمینه is offline
PF senior
یاسمینه is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 2,656
Thanks: 658
Thanked 886 Times in 585 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2011
Default 09-05-2012, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherlandoo View Post
yasmeenah can you be more specific about what you are saying?
reincanation of goe/sg?
Of course I can. I will do my best. Are you the former member Graveyeardofempires or Shadowgoverner or بریدمل ? Forgive me but I don't rmember more nicknames of you/ him
Reply With Quote
(#27)
Old
یاسمینه's Avatar
یاسمینه یاسمینه is offline
PF senior
یاسمینه is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 2,656
Thanks: 658
Thanked 886 Times in 585 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2011
Default 09-05-2012, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faye View Post
with gravey?
Noo... if he is GOE then I would say with gouda and tulips

Last edited by یاسمینه; 09-05-2012 at 10:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
(#28)
Old
cherlandoo cherlandoo is offline
PF Frequent visitor
cherlandoo is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 51
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default 09-05-2012, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasmeenaah View Post
Of course I can. I will do my best. Are you the former member Graveyeardofempires or Shadowgoverner or بریدمل ? Forgive me but I don't rmember more nicknames of you/ him
no iam not

what makes you think iam that person?
Reply With Quote
(#29)
Old
Pisho Pisho is offline
PF contributor
Pisho is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,678
Thanks: 727
Thanked 398 Times in 330 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: IN FRONT OF MY IPHONE!!
Default 09-05-2012, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by torkham View Post
Thanks, latest ray ban collection.

I saw at Kabul Airport, the coolest meanest son of a gun pashtun mashar wearing a rickety pair of square gold frame sunglasses with green lenses, he had a black longi with gold striations, his skin was tanned leather from working in the Gulf, his waskat was olive green with square lined cheviot tweed, his perahan (qamiz partog) was dark brown, he had big silver tawiz, his beard was black with (forgot the brand name) dye, a gold tooth, he wore black thick soled pashawiri tsapley that squeeked leather rub as he walked, his wrist watch with chunky metal chain worn loose, man the coolest pashtun mashar.

That was the gold frame sunglasses inspiration.
Wow sounds like he had a good buisness going lol thats the advantage of living close to afg/pak/dubai. U can actually see ppl dressed like this.. Here evone likes to blend in.
Reply With Quote
(#30)
Old
torkham's Avatar
torkham torkham is offline
PF Moderator
torkham is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,098
Thanks: 403
Thanked 535 Times in 348 Posts
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Kandahar
Default 09-05-2012, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisho View Post
Wow sounds like he had a good buisness going lol thats the advantage of living close to afg/pak/dubai. U can actually see ppl dressed like this.. Here evone likes to blend in.

khori he didn't look rich in kaldari but he was rich in style.
money cannot buy style.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to torkham For This Useful Post:
faye (09-05-2012), Pisho (09-05-2012)
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




Learn Pashto Online| Afghan Wiki| TheHujra.com| Pukhtoogle| Afghanvoice.com| Khyber.org| Pukhto.net| Tor_Khan's blog| Abdul Rahman Karim's blog| Voices of the Pashtun land| Pashto TV

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
No part of this site may be copied without permission of the administration. The views, posts, opinions and threads expressed by members of the community here are not necessarily those of the staff and management of Pashtun Forums.