Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Pakistan to push out Afghan refugees out of pukhtunkhwa
User Tag List

(#21)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Aryob is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 08-28-2012, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M17ArnoBaloch View Post
The only thing is that the mass populations of the Afghans are illiterate and uneducated. When they do business here they completely mess things up.
Here comes another victim of Pakistani propaganda curriculum. Uneducated??? Is there such a term in the dictionaries?
(#22)
Old
PF Frequent visitor

Default 08-28-2012, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by khushal View Post
All this money America spent, if had actually been put to use for the country, you would have Pakistani, Indians, Iranians, and Central Asianistans flooding to the afghan job market. The NA messed up the chance of a lifetime.
Hati pa ghwag ke oda ye andiwala. Go to kabul and you'll actually see Indians, Pakistanis, Iranians, Bangladeshis, Turks and Arabs working in Afghanistan. Do you have any idea how many Pakistanis are employed in Kabul only? All telecommunication companies have employed thousands of Indians and Bangladeshis.
(#23)
Old
PF senior
khushal is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,440 Times in 1,797 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Default 08-28-2012, 01:39 AM

^^Im afghan not pakistani. I dont know if you were responding to me or the baluch guy.

But actually Kabul residents have more electric power access than any city in pakistan. The No. 1 problem in Afghanistan is the security and it lacks that because of the corruption. If the corruption was under control and proper representation was intiated, the taliban would just be a nuisance.

Last edited by khushal; 08-28-2012 at 01:45 AM.
(#24)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-28-2012, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryob View Post
Hati pa ghwag ke oda ye andiwala. Go to kabul and you'll actually see Indians, Pakistanis, Iranians, Bangladeshis, Turks and Arabs working in Afghanistan. Do you have any idea how many Pakistanis are employed in Kabul only? All telecommunication companies have employed thousands of Indians and Bangladeshis.
I have been there. compare to how much money the americans spent, there is almost nothing to show for it. a few buildings here and there and a few roads poorly built is not too much to show for a trillion dollars spent.
(#25)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-28-2012, 01:47 AM

Quote:
The only thing is that the mass populations of the Afghans are illiterate and uneducated. When they do business here they completely mess things up. However, they are great business men and great at trading things. They have ocupied KPK, Baluchistan, Karachi, Lahore and even Islamabad with their mass business. They have a great hold of these areas and are benefitting alot.

As I said before, they are illiterate so the areas they work or do business are really dirty and unclean. I'd say give them proper education and bring all of them to Balochistan. A newly separated country in the future would definitely need these business men to make it economically and structurally strong. lol
They built the madrassas for the afghans while the paksitani were going to proper schools.
(#26)
Old
PF contributor
abassinafghan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default 08-28-2012, 05:59 AM

Quote:
They built the madrassas for the afghans while the paksitani were going to proper schools.
trust me , the pakis will make sure , that in no afghan school , the history of afghans is tought .

its also not tought now .

if people find out whose their enemies a century ago or two , they will change their opinions ....

there for we need madrassas , where the history of the sahaba is thought , and that all muslims are brothers and ............
The Following User Says Thank You to abassinafghan For This Useful Post:
khushal (08-30-2012)
(#27)
Old
PF knowledgeable
M17ArnoBaloch is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 08-28-2012, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Here comes another victim of Pakistani propaganda curriculum. Uneducated??? Is there such a term in the dictionaries?
ROfl.
Before giving the derision of the idiom in the dictionaries go to Afghanistan and look at your school system, unreservedly smashed, shattered and exceedingly poor lacking vital school funds. Kids donít have places to sit and are brainwashed ideologies. Teachers that edify are not educated themselves. It is a true verity that most Afghans or almost all are uneducated in their shoes. Most Afghans are uneducated tribes people; they are easy fodder for anyone. Kabul, the capital, has a university but few people will know of anything other than fear and apprehension. I can go on for hours, but Iíll spare my time since the end upshot of this argument would be really profligate.

جی وا ترا بلوچ ، ذندان بلوچ ، کلو واتنییے
G wa tra Baloch , Balochistan Zindabad

(#28)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-28-2012, 05:33 PM

^^^everything you said could also be said about pakistan.
(#29)
Old
PF Frequent visitor

Default 08-29-2012, 02:18 AM

Quote:
ROfl.
Before giving the derision of the idiom in the dictionaries go to Afghanistan and look at your school system, unreservedly smashed, shattered and exceedingly poor lacking vital school funds. Kids donít have places to sit and are brainwashed ideologies. Teachers that edify are not educated themselves. It is a true verity that most Afghans or almost all are uneducated in their shoes. Most Afghans are uneducated tribes people; they are easy fodder for anyone. Kabul, the capital, has a university but few people will know of anything other than fear and apprehension. I can go on for hours, but Iíll spare my time since the end upshot of this argument would be really profligate.
I still don't know what you mean by "uneducated" because these tradesmen that you are talking about are well "educated" in what they are doing. If you are talking about literacy, reading & writing skills, that is a separate thing.
Everything you said is such a stereotypical approach of a Pakistani about Afghans, yet you don't wanna call yourself a Pakistani. Everything you said is such nonsense that I don't want to answer it, especially to a Baloch. To generalize something to a whole ethnicity and say that they are dirty and unclean, ummm I honestly don't know how to answer that. My mind doesn't work in the same level as yours. I come here to discuss issues and to reason. I don't type what I hear on the streets. Anyways, I respects Balochs and their movement.
(#30)
Old
PF knowledgeable
M17ArnoBaloch is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 08-29-2012, 01:13 PM

Quote:
I still don't know what you mean by "uneducated" because these tradesmen that you are talking about are well "educated" in what they are doing. If you are talking about literacy, reading & writing skills, that is a separate thing.
Everything you said is such a stereotypical approach of a Pakistani about Afghans, yet you don't wanna call yourself a Pakistani. Everything you said is such nonsense that I don't want to answer it, especially to a Baloch. To generalize something to a whole ethnicity and say that they are dirty and unclean, ummm I honestly don't know how to answer that. My mind doesn't work in the same level as yours. I come here to discuss issues and to reason. I don't type what I hear on the streets. Anyways, I respects Balochs and their movement.
Let me be brief. By “uneducated” I connote the literacy pace. Before replying to what I’m saying go back and see what distinctively I wrote. I’m observably referring about literacy and how most Afghans require proper education to surpass their way to make a proper trading/business scheme. This mislaid building block of schooling will not only make them super tradesmen but will also make them take futuristic innovative steps to have an improved life, a enhanced job and a superior lifestyle. Most Punjabis decreeing the government administration are afraid that if these people know the art/trick of controlling mass businesses through proper education, they would take all over their Punjabi government just like how the British once did. The only thing that the British had and they don’t is the power of knowledge. The British were superior businessmen and tradesmen who possessed the quality of knowledge and were able to easily play tricks to divide a country, to unite a country or take over a country. If you don’t know how to answer me, then don’t answer me, simple as that. It’s ridiculous that you’re posting and saying “I don’t know how to answer that”. Uneducated only refers to the literacy pace not trading or business skills; those are called ways, tactics or skills and not “education”, stop being an idiot. But I do believe that Afghans are tremendous tradesmen, if you go to Balochistan you’ll see massive amounts of children working in huge markets/shops and making money. These children will never negotiate lowering the prices; they will always stick to their original call. But they need education, just one step will make them (both Balochs/Pashtuns) super nations. I do respect you guys as well. But everyone is trash without education.

And when did I say that "the whole ethnicity is dirty and unclean" lol ??

جی وا ترا بلوچ ، ذندان بلوچ ، کلو واتنییے
G wa tra Baloch , Balochistan Zindabad

Last edited by M17ArnoBaloch; 08-29-2012 at 01:19 PM.

Tags
afghan, pakistan, pukhtunkhwa, push, refugees