Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Religion - دين
Reload this Page Jesus (peace be upon him) did not die for your sins !
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Jesus (peace be upon him) did not die for your sins ! - 08-28-2012, 02:43 PM

JESUS DID NOT DIE FOR YOUR SINS! WAKE UP AND OPEN YOUR EYES TO THE TRUTH!....
"He (Jesus) said: Verily! I am a slave of Allâh, He has given me the Scripture and made me a Prophet;" "And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salât (prayer), and Zakât, as long as I live." "And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest. "And Salâm (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!" Such is (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). (it is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute) It befits not (the Majesty of) Allâh that He should beget a son [this refers to the slander of Christians against Allâh, by saying that '(Jesus) is the son of Allâh]. Glorified (and Exalted is He above all that they associate with Him). When He decrees a thing, He only says to it, "Be!" and it is (Jesus) said]: "And verily Allâh is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him (Alone). That is the Straight Path. (Allâh's religion of Islâmic Monotheism which He did ordain for all of His Prophets)."Then the sects differed [i.e. the Christians about '(Jesus A.S.), so woe unto the disbelievers [those who gave false witness by saying that (Jesus) is the son of Allâh) from the Meeting of a great Day (i.e. the Day of Resurrection, when they will be thrown in the blazing Fire) Quran~Jesus did not die for your sins! - YouTube-37

Jesus did not die for your sins! - YouTube[/URL]

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#2)
Old
PF knowledgeable
M17ArnoBaloch is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 08-28-2012, 02:48 PM

We know that bro. It's the Christians that believe that.

جی وا ترا بلوچ ، ذندان بلوچ ، کلو واتنییے
G wa tra Baloch , Balochistan Zindabad

(#3)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Default 08-28-2012, 03:09 PM

This is directed to christians brother...a call , a reminder....

Zirey ( a member here is a christian)

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#4)
Old
PF contributor
Breshna is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 08-28-2012, 10:42 PM

"And for their unbelief, and their uttering against Mary a grave false charge, and for their saying, 'We killed the messiah, Jesus son of Mary, the Messiah of God"…yet they did not slay him, neither crucified him, only a likeness of that was shown to them. Those who are at variance concerning him are surely in doubt the following of conjecture; and they did not kill him of certainty…no indeed; God raised him up to Him; God is Almighty, Allwise. There is not one of the people of the book but will assuredly believe him before his death, and on the Resurrection Day he will be a witness against them." (An-Nissa 4:156-159)

I believe the sun should never set upon an argument.
I believe forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness.

(#5)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Zirey is on a distinguished road

Default 08-29-2012, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghanistan2010 View Post
This is directed to christians brother...a call , a reminder....

Zirey ( a member here is a christian)
Afghanistan2010,

you have your neighbor's best interest at heart and are a man of goodwill. I appreciate that and wish for you also only the best. Nevertheless, my heart rests in this teaching, for it is what the Lord Jesus Himself taught.

اَؤ په کور کښى غُلام مُدام پاتى کيږى نه،خو زوى په کور کښى مُدام پاتى کيږى
(#6)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 08-29-2012, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirey View Post
Afghanistan2010,

you have your neighbor's best interest at heart and are a man of goodwill. I appreciate that and wish for you also only the best. Nevertheless, my heart rests in this teaching, for it is what the Lord Jesus Himself taught.
Show me the explicitly mentioned verse from the Bible that Jesus christ said or claimed that he is God or he died to forgive the sins of the people.

Plus, how can Jesus be God? How can a God die? What is the definition of a God? The God (Jesus Christ) was so weak that he died from his own people? Can you imagine a God getting killed by it's own people? This makes no sense. No offence, but i'd like to see your proof from this behalf. Give me a quote or verse from the Bible that mentions that Jesus is God.

Jesus Christ was nothing but a teacher/mentor and a representative of God and his teachings. He was his messenger who came down the earth to teach people about God and his teachings. He was nothing more than a teacher/messenger. God is one and he has no wife, no son, no mother, no father, no cousins, no brother, no relatives. He is who he is and he is one in his absolute highness.

(#7)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,459 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Default 08-29-2012, 09:13 PM

why do religeous people want to be so nasty to one another about their beliefs?
is it not feasible to you that the creator/god/allah appeared to different peoples in different ways?
i have had jews, christians and muslims, all tell me that they are the chosen ones.
are you all going to fight over this, till the earth is completely screwed and no human is safe or happy?
people all have to unite and learn to live together harmoniously, work on our inner selves and our hearts. there is so much work to be done whilst people are squabbling over b.s.
i believe everything is of the creator and are therefore all are equal. if tou want to be a muslim, a christian, a pagan, an atheist is fine for me, as long as you don't ry to force those religeous beliefs on me and harm others, because you believe they are inferior.
that doesn't mean i will not question others but some of you guys are just being deliberately derogatory.
where is the respect, that all religions and teachers are created and sent by the creator for a specific purpose of learning and lifting the human consciousness.?
The Following User Says Thank You to faye For This Useful Post:
Dost Du Tolo (09-10-2012)
(#8)
Old
PF contributor

Default 08-29-2012, 09:20 PM

Is Zirey...upset?

Who is being...nasty?

(#9)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 08-29-2012, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawrina View Post
Is Zirey...upset?

Who is being...nasty?
Poor 2010 is being called a nasty person. Or it's probably me. I honestly don't know why faye's all over me for saying that. I just wanted to know that's it. No hard feelings. It's my right to ask. And you don't see me asking some religious questions, I've hardly come here to learn history, people, and politics, that's all. I'm not here for religious stuff since that's why it's called "PashtunForums".

(#10)
Old
PF contributor

Default 08-29-2012, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M17ArnoBaloch View Post
Poor 2010 is being called a nasty person. Or it's probably me. I honestly don't know why faye's all over me for saying that. I just wanted to know that's it. No hard feelings. It's my right to ask. And you don't see me asking some religious questions, I've hardly come here to learn history, people, and politics, that's all. I'm not here for religious stuff since that's why it's called "PashtunForums".
I can't see nothing nasty in your...post

or...Afghanistan2010.

You asked..simple Questions.

There are Christians...that

reject Trinity.

Tags
die, jesus, peace, sins