Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page What do you all think about this guy?
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF Princess
Hallo is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Crappy
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Exclamation What do you all think about this guy? - 08-23-2012, 06:14 AM

The reason why I open this thread is following: randolph85 posted a picture with the following guy with title hero in the "Photo of the Day"-thread. After that there started a discussion between Afghanistan2010 and me.

Last edited by Hallo; 08-23-2012 at 06:17 AM.
(#2)
Old
PF senior
Tjanaparh is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Aggressive
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 08-23-2012, 06:55 AM

I have no clear oppinion on him.
While I have for example one on Basayev.
Generally I think in the Chechen resistance some things went completely wrong and bad, and some leaders should not be leaders. That is firstly also the reason why Chechnens were plit in their opinions. mainly people arrived at a point where they did not know anyore whom to trust.
The Following User Says Thank You to Tjanaparh For This Useful Post:
Hallo (08-23-2012)
(#3)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 08-23-2012, 07:16 AM

Amir Khattab fought the soviet virus while the soviet war was raging in Afghanistan,after Afghanistan was liberated by the brave sons of Afghanistan,he followed the russians into Uzbekistan,Tajikistan and whereever he found soviets,he followed them to the very last bastion of the soviet terrorists,Grozny,where he created with locals a group to fight the soviet terrorists to liberate the lands of the oppressed people,while the soviet regime had already fallen,for sometime a calm situation followed until the reoppression of the people followed by the new Russia,and til this day also after the martyrdom of Amir Khattab the war is raging followed by sorrow,hatred and violence,i do not doubt that some war crimes have been done also by the insurgents,but every action has a reaction and for all the deaths on both side the Russian regime is responsible for its terrorism inflicted on these people.

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#4)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-23-2012, 09:29 AM

However most of those oppressed people in Chechnya do not Trust nor in the Russian state nor in the people you call fighters for freedom.

You are right - every action brings a reaction, but the reation brought can be very different. Killing civilians does not mean somebody has to do the same, and if it would be that way humankind would allready have destroyed themselves completely.
And civilians were targeted by both sides a lot. I have enough friends from the zone and I lived quiet close to the region durging harder conflicts ...
And i saw quit well how people were trying to find justice.
Also Russia is not the only power having its hands in the Caucasus - the Caucasus is used by many global powers and local powers.
Hallo (08-23-2012)
(#5)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-23-2012, 10:39 AM

The point and this is the main paint,Russia has no right to be in these regions.
They (the chechen) are people who love peace and independency,they are being colonized by the Russian terrorists to get their natural ressources of course the U.S and Europe is playing a blind eye and even would support such uprisings,but Chechnya is a different situation.

From this view,they have every and every right a human has to fight them back and drive them out of their lands.

(#6)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-23-2012, 11:12 AM

Nor for Russia, nor for Europe nor for Turkey nor for USA, nor for Saudi Arabia - Caucasian people are nothing than trash to play with - figures to resolve their power games.
However one in Russia is to Appreciate - both Russia and Iran , where they ruled at least conserved the local people, even if they did many cruel things, people could conserve their identity, while where others ruled people were prived even the right on identity.
You see Chechens of a very limited viewpoint, the same way as the Russian government see them, because all completely ignore that Chechny has a long history and rich tradition. These "freedom fighter" hated this trditions, they went against any kind of the famous chechen society traditions.
It is nothing new, in the times of more ancient wars(in the time of the Russian empire) the same happened because both side saw them as a treat to their aims, Russia as a danger to their plns, and the leaders you like as a personal danger, bacause they knew from the moment such people will get strong Chechens will be on their side.

This people didn't drive russia from chechnya, they drove aso chechens from chechnya in horrible numers, they killed many people in no better way russian army did, and in the end they began to show their teeth one to the other. They destroyed in a way the dream of the Chechens and took their orce to organise for a life in the future.
How strange that many of them in Soviet times were active communists , people related to KGB or criminals for simple brutality crimes.

People who opposed Russia and seeked help of those people were killed, and people who opposed them and searched help from russia are killed same way.
What a nice thing.

All because some states need to divide the globe and everybody needs some local amoral person he can pay.
To me Qadyrov and Basaev lach morality and re exactly the same.
About Khattab I have no clear information except media.
Hallo (08-24-2012)
(#7)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-23-2012, 11:25 AM

Stop playing down the crimes and oppression of the last 30 years of chechens and marking them as someothers than Russian is responsible for it.

It is like USA did to Japan with one hit,but Russia is doing it year for year,without anyone questioning the rights of these people.

It is a morale must on every chechen to fight back and seek independency.
There are everywhere also in Afghanistan were few who supported communism which should be declared as the evils governance.

Communism is among the worst kinds of governance that i have seen on the surface of the world,one should kill it and if you sure it is dead,set it on fire.

I am talking about the pure chechen resistance before 2001.

(#8)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-23-2012, 11:50 AM

1. I do not play anything down.
2. What happened after 2001 is well connected to what happened before.
3. Please befree yourself of these schematized thinkin of Communism, Islamism, Capitalism.
You cannot categorize people even if they categorize themselves in it.
4. Or You missunderstand me or You try to make me fit in some thinking way I did not apply, as I did not talk about communists among Chechens, except those who were the ones You like o much as seems.
(#9)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-23-2012, 12:01 PM

1.Chechens especially those who are resisting, are not extremists who destroy their own people,society that is what Russia protray of the chechens,they make it look that they are protecting chechens from their ownselves being killed by their own people.

2.They have installed a government that is not welcomed by its people as it was done in Iraq,Afghanistan,South Vietnam and else by the Americans and others.Like the British slave-government of India.

3.They the Russian have been arming since the uprising a militia which is also ruling the areas of Daghestan by the weapon and have such done to be shielded from larger attacks of the resistancy inside Russia or on Russian troops.

4.Russians have no interest themselves in peace in these region they want to rule them and get their ressources,they have been killing people for decades because any international intereference would lead to further escalation of this.

5.Saudi-Arabia might be donating for the insurgency,but this is another issue.

(#10)
Old
PF senior
randolph85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 2,558 Times in 1,887 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Default 08-23-2012, 05:24 PM

Hero

a man who didn't have to lie about enemy deaths because they were well documented (unlike a certain group..)

a great commander who actually lead the charge in his operations and brought nightmares to the russians.

unlike the taliban that kill civilians and take credit for it, the major attacks against russian civilians blamed on khattab have been said to be false flag operations. the famous apartment complex bombings have been said to of been coordinated by the russians according to many experts.

he wasn't a politician, he was a fighter and a damn good one at that. he lead a life that he didn't have to lead but did so because he thought it was right.

There is nothing in our book, the Qur'an, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery. That's a good religion.

- Malcolm X

Tags
guy