Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Religion - دين
Reload this Page Angel carrying wounded man off the streets in Syria?
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#61)
Old
M17ArnoBaloch's Avatar
M17ArnoBaloch M17ArnoBaloch is offline
PF knowledgeable
M17ArnoBaloch is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 982
Thanks: 12
Thanked 201 Times in 168 Posts
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default 08-19-2012, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionThroughReason View Post
hi Hakim, so why are you trolling the forum as a Balochi now? .....what's the motive? I would have taken you seriously except ALL Balochi Liberation organizations are secular and couldn't care about Islam that much either way. Except maybe Jundullah, but they're masterminded by the American CIA.
First of all, I'm not in no way "Hakim", who the hell is this Hakim guy? Please don't pilfer my identity with a third character who I don't clasp any facts about. Second, look intimately at the given quote:

Quote:
An Ad Hominem is a general category of fallacies in which a claim or argument is rejected on the basis of some irrelevant fact about the author of or the person presenting the claim or argument. Typically, this fallacy involves two steps. First, an attack against the character of person making the claim, her circumstances, or her actions is made (or the character, circumstances, or actions of the person reporting the claim). Second, this attack is taken to be evidence against the claim or argument the person in question is making (or presenting). This type of "argument" has the following form:
And look at my formely given quote:

Quote:
However, for the rest of your argument I do believe you're right.
How is it an "Ad Hominem" when I agree with your previously given posts. Mr. Internet Professor? Its specifically mentioned that:

Quote:
in which a claim or argument is rejected
I'm not snubbing your quarrel with a second belief stand. I do believe your allege to be spot on, but as a proxy, I’m giving a memo concerning your typically erroneous perplexing sentences. I imply reading my post first, then making a correct verdict regarding who I am or what I am trying to prove.

However, It is true that your knowledge it limited to the internet, without internet or your typing machine, you would fail to speak or utter any philosophy.


جی وا ترا بلوچ ، ذندان بلوچ ، کلو واتنییے
G wa tra Baloch , Balochistan Zindabad


Last edited by M17ArnoBaloch; 08-19-2012 at 02:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#62)
Old
M17ArnoBaloch's Avatar
M17ArnoBaloch M17ArnoBaloch is offline
PF knowledgeable
M17ArnoBaloch is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 982
Thanks: 12
Thanked 201 Times in 168 Posts
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default 08-19-2012, 02:22 PM

Quote:
You're probably right, I would say "Hi how are you?" and walk away since you would not be even worth my time. However there's no Indian or Pakistani accent, that would be your trait since well you are FROM Pakistan and all.
No Sir, I was not born in "Porkistan", I am an American Baloch teenager who can quarrel far better English than you (in accent I mean). But chill dude, I'm not tryna fight you homie, we're brothers :D


جی وا ترا بلوچ ، ذندان بلوچ ، کلو واتنییے
G wa tra Baloch , Balochistan Zindabad

Reply With Quote
(#63)
Old
M17ArnoBaloch's Avatar
M17ArnoBaloch M17ArnoBaloch is offline
PF knowledgeable
M17ArnoBaloch is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 982
Thanks: 12
Thanked 201 Times in 168 Posts
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default 08-19-2012, 02:29 PM

who's Hakim, btw?


جی وا ترا بلوچ ، ذندان بلوچ ، کلو واتنییے
G wa tra Baloch , Balochistan Zindabad

Reply With Quote
(#64)
Old
RevolutionThroughReason RevolutionThroughReason is offline
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 8,513
Thanks: 2,091
Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default 08-19-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M17ArnoBaloch View Post

However, It is true that your knowledge it limited to the internet, without internet or your typing machine, you would fail to speak or utter any philosophy.
keep telling yourself that to help you sleep better at night; I don't believe you're a real Baloch, I think you're another forum member trolling. But just in case I am wrong and you are a real baloch.

Then well you're a slave of pakistan, Go liberate your country you spineless coward, It seems you're projecting your own inadequacies on others, typical enslaved people do that.
Reply With Quote
(#65)
Old
M17ArnoBaloch's Avatar
M17ArnoBaloch M17ArnoBaloch is offline
PF knowledgeable
M17ArnoBaloch is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 982
Thanks: 12
Thanked 201 Times in 168 Posts
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default 08-19-2012, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionThroughReason View Post
keep telling yourself that to help you sleep better at night; I don't believe you're a real Baloch, I think you're another forum member trolling. But just in case I am wrong and you are a real baloch.

Then well you're a slave of pakistan, Go liberate your country you spineless coward, It seems you're projecting your own inadequacies on others, typical enslaved people do that.
I laugh at these dim-witted drips who falsely allege something on someone at which someone is not active at. No sir, I am not and will never be slave of the Porkistani government. Look upon here people, RTR has yet made an additional scribbled sentence. Or I must say SENTENCES. It looks as if RTR never went to school, let us intricate on RTR's sentences and let us further see what rubbish he has written making the latter think as if he's a “think tank” in telling philosophy and political mind-set.

Quote:
keep telling yourself that to help you sleep better at night
Why should I? Was this sentence necessary here? It absolutely makes no sense and has no place in the discussion. I should keep telling myself that to help myself sleep better at night? Can anyone here tell me what this amateur has written? wtf is this suppose to mean you layperson?

Quote:
I don't believe you're a real Baloch, I think you're another forum member trolling
Just because you "think" I'm not a real Baloch doesn't make me a “non-Baloch”, just as how others “think” that the "person" in the video is an angel or not. Everybody has divergent stances on convinced view-points. But what if I am a real Baloch? Have you seen me in real life or know who I am? It seems like you really know whether a person claiming to be a Baloch behind the screen is really a Baloch or not. And the fact is that I am a Baloch, so that takes all your opinions on the trash bin.

Quote:
But just in case I am wrong and you are a real baloch. Then well you're a slave of pakistan,
If I was able to make a note on your inconsistent sentences and I happen to be a Baloch, How the **** does that make me a slave of Pakistan??????? Everybody? ROFL. How does that make me a slave of Pakistan?? I demand explanation. How? Please expand. lmfao.

Quote:
Go liberate your country you spineless coward
Pakistan is not my country you scientific internet geek. I have mentioned that before. Is it THAT hard to understand??

Quote:
It seems you're projecting your own inadequacies on others, typical enslaved people do that.
You are wrong again. Aren't you the one who’s prophesying his/her inadequacies on others? From what I've learned from the discussion is that you as an entity are indoctrinating your secular beliefs on people here on “this” particular discussion. Aren't you a typical enslaved person? Aren't you the one claiming to be the "hero" or "all-knower" of this discussion when you oppose what others say here regarding whether it is true or not? Aren't you the one telling off people if they've done fallacies such as "Ad Hominem"? How da **** do you know if it wasn't an angel? Are you some super-natural being or something? Or were you there? How do you 100% know whether the signs of Allah are really true or not (even though if they are false) How the hell do you know these things? Stop judging others, typical enslaved people do that.

Quote:
Go liberate your country you spineless coward, It seems you're projecting your own inadequacies on others, typical enslaved people do that.
This goes well on your part. Sir.


And I do have a spine.

Don't call me spineless.

Every Human has a SPINE.


جی وا ترا بلوچ ، ذندان بلوچ ، کلو واتنییے
G wa tra Baloch , Balochistan Zindabad


Last edited by M17ArnoBaloch; 08-19-2012 at 04:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#66)
Old
RevolutionThroughReason RevolutionThroughReason is offline
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 8,513
Thanks: 2,091
Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default 08-19-2012, 05:38 PM

what does it say on your passport?
Reply With Quote
(#67)
Old
M17ArnoBaloch's Avatar
M17ArnoBaloch M17ArnoBaloch is offline
PF knowledgeable
M17ArnoBaloch is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 982
Thanks: 12
Thanked 201 Times in 168 Posts
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default 08-20-2012, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionThroughReason View Post
what does it say on your passport?
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
How many times do I have to repeat this?
I think you're be well off changing your name to "RevolutionThroughIdiocity"


جی وا ترا بلوچ ، ذندان بلوچ ، کلو واتنییے
G wa tra Baloch , Balochistan Zindabad

Reply With Quote
(#68)
Old
RevolutionThroughReason RevolutionThroughReason is offline
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 8,513
Thanks: 2,091
Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default 08-20-2012, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M17ArnoBaloch View Post
THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
How many times do I have to repeat this?
I think you're be well off changing your name to "RevolutionThroughIdiocity"
Probably a dozen more because before you started parasitically latching on to me; I pretty much didn't care you even existed. This doesn't show stupidity, rather your lack of importance to anyone that matters.

, next you'll say that BLA and other Baloch Separatists groups are Islamists and want to establish a Shari'ah State. You're full of diarrhea no wonder your Baloch get clobbered by Pakistanis.
Reply With Quote
(#69)
Old
IamDZJ's Avatar
IamDZJ IamDZJ is offline
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 12,413
Thanks: 17
Thanked 2,604 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: d ashna pa jaib k
Default 08-20-2012, 09:45 AM

As if pretending to be from USA is any better than being from Pakistan. No country is perfect. You turning your back to your origins because they are not perfect doesnt make you any better than those who actualy are responsible for making it the way it is. You don't have to deny that so some nobody would stop harassing you.
Reply With Quote
(#70)
Old
RevolutionThroughReason RevolutionThroughReason is offline
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 8,513
Thanks: 2,091
Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default 08-20-2012, 10:18 AM

that's what I thought, a cowardly Baloch hiding the shame of his Pakistani Nationality. hahaha


Balochi guy, ./....you're Ba Luch ..in Pashto Luch means you're naked and your intellectual nakedness has been exposed. Go liberate your people
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
angel, carrying, man, streets, syria, wounded

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




History of Pashtuns| Learn Pashto Online| Afghan Wiki| TheHujra.com| Pukhtoogle| Afghanvoice.com| Khyber.org| Pukhto.net| Tor_Khan's blog| Abdul Rahman Karim's blog| Voices of the Pashtun land| Pashto TV

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
No part of this site may be copied without permission of the administration. The views, posts, opinions and threads expressed by members of the community here are not necessarily those of the staff and management of Pashtun Forums.