Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Hujra - حجره
Reload this Page Why operation in Pukhtunkhwa and not in Balochistan ?
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
Friend is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Why operation in Pukhtunkhwa and not in Balochistan ? - 08-16-2012, 01:06 PM

Why America and the international community force Pakistan to operate in Pukhtunkhwa and not in Balochistan ?
America and human rights commissions never talk about the violations by Pak army in Pukhtunkhwa in different ways like extra judicial killings, missing persons, torture, confiscated public land illegally and many more.
At the other hand, everyone is shouting on the Balochistan issue.
(#2)
Old
PF knowledgeable
M17ArnoBaloch is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 08-16-2012, 02:44 PM

What do you mean in Balochistan? Balochistan's been targetted for more than 6 years with operations, target killings, kidnappings and even more. What makes you say that they should do further operations (still doing it) in Balochistan? You want them to attempt to kill us? And for what? For freedom? pity you. Look again, people in Balochistan want freedom instead of killing people through bomb blasts. I am too lazy to further expand on this since I just woke up but Khayber Pashtunkhwa is filled with these monkey terrorists that make up every single suicidal attacks on different provinces of Pakistan. Taliban has roots in those areas than any other place in Pakistan.

جی وا ترا بلوچ ، ذندان بلوچ ، کلو واتنییے
G wa tra Baloch , Balochistan Zindabad

(#3)
Old
Administrator
Admin Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 4,620 Times in 2,297 Posts
My Mood: Stressed
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Default 08-16-2012, 03:04 PM

Have you ever visited Quetta Friend? Most of what happens in Baluchistan is not reported in the media. Punjab for now wants some Pashtuns to burn. Aside from getting robbed for their natural resources, and being the least developed, Baluchis have been burning since the inception of Pakistan.

Even Adobe Photoshop can't change me.

A line[Durrand line] of hatred that raised a wall between the two brothers -Hamid Karzai

For generations, the Hindus of India prayed for deliverance from "the venom of the cobra, the teeth of the tiger and the vengeance of the Afghan."

The men of Kábul and Khilj also went home; and whenever they were questioned about the Musulmáns of the Kohistán (the mountains), and how matters stood there, they said, "Don't call it Kohistán, but Afghánistán; for there is nothing there but Afgháns and disturbances." Thus it is clear that for this reason the people of the country call their home in their own language Afghánistán, and themselves Afgháns. The people of India call them Patán; but the reason for this is not known. But it occurs to me, that when, under the rule of Muhammadan sovereigns, Musulmáns first came to the city of Patná, and dwelt there, the people of India (for that reason) called them Patáns—but God knows!

-Ferishta, 1560–1620
(#4)
Old
PF knowledgeable
M17ArnoBaloch is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Default 08-16-2012, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin Khan View Post
Have you ever visited Quetta Friend? Most of what happens in Baluchistan is not reported in the media. Punjab for now wants some Pashtuns to burn. Aside from getting robbed for their natural resources, and being the least developed, Baluchis have been burning since the inception of Pakistan.
Yes, I must say for once at least that Quetta is the only city of Balochistan that has been exaggerated by Taliban intruders since Quetta rests upon the borderline of Afghanistan, therefore, giving home to the Taliban militants. Before going further into the elucidation, one must understand that Quetta and it’s nearly abided vicinities are the only areas to be terrorized. And one must never say that the entire state of Baluchistan is a casualty of terrorism and that the Na-Pak army in any way should conduct operations in the whole province. However, one must also understand that Baluchistan wants freedom from its longtime enemy, Pakistan. And that we must never mingle freedom into terrorism.

Freedom is a right of every citizen. When Quebec was unraveling from the grounds of anti-French Canada, the Canadian government, instead of killing them, kidnapping them or conducting operations, issued a poll in Quebec that gave the right of every person living in Quebec to be freed from Canada. The number of people wanting freedom were drawn back then the people wanting to stay in Canada. The result, however, made Quebec stay in Canada. But most of whatever you’re saying is absolutely correct. I don’t care about any ordinary citizen claiming in their profiles or writing scripts such as: “Balochi + Sindhi + Pashtun + Panjabi = PAKISTAN, but the fact that the Government of Pakistan in reality is “Government of Punjab” says it all. And unless the capital moves, there is no way to escape the tyranny rule of the Panjabis than to be freed from Pakistan itself.

These were the same Panjabi people that cursed our fellow Bengalis from Bangladesh whenever they use to visit Pakistan, calling them with mean forenames and insulting them in every way possible, which was the sole reason why Bangladesh didn’t wanted to be a part of Pakistan, with all the suffering and humiliation they had to get to live with them. And the fact that Bangladesh is more economically and globally a head of Pakistan gives us direct instances of the moral makeup of the Panjabi government. To be honest, Pashtuns should have their own country, and Balochis should have their own country, without us or our help however, Pakistan would completely fall down its grounds. Or more specifically, the next day, the news would be: “Americans have taken control and have occupied Pakistan”.

جی وا ترا بلوچ ، ذندان بلوچ ، کلو واتنییے
G wa tra Baloch , Balochistan Zindabad

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M17ArnoBaloch For This Useful Post:
Admin Khan (08-16-2012), Tjanaparh (08-16-2012), tor_khan (08-16-2012)
(#5)
Old
PF senior
MostafaM is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default 08-16-2012, 04:58 PM

There is another dimension to this issue, too:

Baluchs are united in their approach towards resistance and independence.

Pashtuns on the other hand are divided in pro- and anti-Pakistan forces and it seems so far that the pro-Pakistan-Pashtuns, also represented in the Army and the political establishment, are doing the show.

As harsh as it may sound.....the state of Pashtuns as a people has to worsen so they wake up and establish a common sense towards independence.

The only constant is change.

Last edited by MostafaM; 08-16-2012 at 05:50 PM.
(#6)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-16-2012, 05:57 PM

Well, I am not in support of any operation against Balochis. I am just raising a question.
M17, You are talking about the operation in Balochistan for the last 6 years and we are facing operations plural for the last 11 years in Khyber pukhtunkhwa in different shapes, not ever by Pak army but also in shape of Drone attacks.
Admin Khan, my visit to Quetta will not make any difference even yours. What we see is clear difference, every human right activist from within Pakistan or international is crying on Balochistan atrocities, kidnapping, killings, torturing but the number such incidents is far more than in Pukhtunkhwa than Balochistan.
But I have not seen a single international human rights organistan or anyone else have showed their concerns over these.
(#7)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-16-2012, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostafa1919 View Post
There is another dimension to this issue, too:

Baluchs are united in their approach towards resistance and independence.

Pashtuns on the other hand are divided in pro- and anti-Pakistan forces and it seems so far that the pro-Pakistan-Pashtuns, also represented in the Army and the political establishment, are doing the show.

As harsh as it may sound.....the state of Pashtuns as a people has to worsen so they wake up and establish a common sense towards independence.
In the presence of the leaders of ANP Asfandyar wali Khan, Iftikhar Hussain, Haidar Hoti, Zahir Khan, Bashir Bilour and co.
Aftab Sherpao, Afzal Khan and numerous other Pashtoon leaders from Pukhtunkhwa, it is impossible because these leaders and their parties have sworn in to protect the soil of Pakistan and they are ready to give the last drop of their blood from Pakistan and have pledged to the nation that they will fight behind the Pak army and ISI so who do you expect that they will rise and raise the slogan of free Pukhtunkhwa ? Bacha Khan and his ideology has gone long ago.
(#8)
Old
PF senior
Shah-i-Kot is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 08-16-2012, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
Well, I am not in support of any operation against Balochis. I am just raising a question.
M17, You are talking about the operation in Balochistan for the last 6 years and we are facing operations plural for the last 11 years in Khyber pukhtunkhwa in different shapes, not ever by Pak army but also in shape of Drone attacks.
Admin Khan, my visit to Quetta will not make any difference even yours. What we see is clear difference, every human right activist from within Pakistan or international is crying on Balochistan atrocities, kidnapping, killings, torturing but the number such incidents is far more than in Pukhtunkhwa than Balochistan.
But I have not seen a single international human rights organistan or anyone else have showed their concerns over these.
The West/Arab shiekh nexus is not concerned about the Syrian people. Its all for their own interests. They ignore the situations of Rohingyas, Bahrainis, Afghans, etc. This is the same false concern they give towards the Balochis. Blood of Pashtuns/Balochis or any other person is meaningless to them. Fortunately, this rotten global system is shrinking away.

http://tehrantimes.com/politics/1006...n-enemys-field

“My question is: Who is killing who in our region? Who have aligned themselves against who in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Bahrain, Yemen, Libya, and other countries?”

-Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Last edited by Shah-i-Kot; 08-16-2012 at 06:21 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shah-i-Kot For This Useful Post:
Friend (08-16-2012), Tjanaparh (08-16-2012)
(#9)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,779 Times in 1,459 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 08-16-2012, 06:24 PM

so who does ahmadinejad think are the 'masters' of the 'zionist' regime?
muslims have been fighting against each other since the division of sunni and shia. that is their main problem that you need to solve.
(#10)
Old
PF senior
Shah-i-Kot is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 08-16-2012, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M17ArnoBaloch View Post
Yes, I must say for once at least that Quetta is the only city of Balochistan that has been exaggerated by Taliban intruders since Quetta rests upon the borderline of Afghanistan, therefore, giving home to the Taliban militants. Before going further into the elucidation, one must understand that Quetta and it’s nearly abided vicinities are the only areas to be terrorized. And one must never say that the entire state of Baluchistan is a casualty of terrorism and that the Na-Pak army in any way should conduct operations in the whole province. However, one must also understand that Baluchistan wants freedom from its longtime enemy, Pakistan. And that we must never mingle freedom into terrorism.

Freedom is a right of every citizen. When Quebec was unraveling from the grounds of anti-French Canada, the Canadian government, instead of killing them, kidnapping them or conducting operations, issued a poll in Quebec that gave the right of every person living in Quebec to be freed from Canada. The number of people wanting freedom were drawn back then the people wanting to stay in Canada. The result, however, made Quebec stay in Canada. But most of whatever you’re saying is absolutely correct. I don’t care about any ordinary citizen claiming in their profiles or writing scripts such as: “Balochi + Sindhi + Pashtun + Panjabi = PAKISTAN, but the fact that the Government of Pakistan in reality is “Government of Punjab” says it all. And unless the capital moves, there is no way to escape the tyranny rule of the Panjabis than to be freed from Pakistan itself.

These were the same Panjabi people that cursed our fellow Bengalis from Bangladesh whenever they use to visit Pakistan, calling them with mean forenames and insulting them in every way possible, which was the sole reason why Bangladesh didn’t wanted to be a part of Pakistan, with all the suffering and humiliation they had to get to live with them. And the fact that Bangladesh is more economically and globally a head of Pakistan gives us direct instances of the moral makeup of the Panjabi government. To be honest, Pashtuns should have their own country, and Balochis should have their own country, without us or our help however, Pakistan would completely fall down its grounds. Or more specifically, the next day, the news would be: “Americans have taken control and have occupied Pakistan”.

Pakistan should stop supporting the NATO war in Afghanistan with NATO supplies and drone attacks.

Na-Pak army should withdraw from FATA.

The few "false Pashtun nationalists" live in the West and are 5th Column citizens who support the NATO/Paki war in Afghanistan.

They are the last people to be concerned about the bloodshed of Balochis, considering they support the bloodshed of their own people under different guises in different times. Yesterday it was communism, today it is democracy and war on terror.

Cheerleaders for war
The Following User Says Thank You to Shah-i-Kot For This Useful Post:
Friend (08-16-2012)

Tags
balochistan, operation, pukhtunkhwa