Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Fashion - فيشن او سينګار
Reload this Page CUTE how to Hair styles 26 pics
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#31)
Old
IamDZJ's Avatar
IamDZJ IamDZJ is offline
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 12,413
Thanks: 17
Thanked 2,603 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: d ashna pa jaib k
Default 08-14-2012, 03:41 AM

26 ways to waste your time every morning. tie it up in a ponytail or make a knot with it and stick a pen in the middle. takes less then 40 seconds and lasts over 12 hours every day.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IamDZJ For This Useful Post:
faye (08-14-2012)
(#32)
Old
Pisho Pisho is offline
PF contributor
Pisho is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,679
Thanks: 727
Thanked 398 Times in 330 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: IN FRONT OF MY IPHONE!!
Default 08-14-2012, 08:36 PM

Hmmm za na wom khabara che pa de forum ke sirf halkan dee.. My bad bya d njuno shan na porta kawoom.. Not really.. Che sanga me zalge ghushtal agha porta kawoom ka mo khuash ye aw ka na :P
Reply With Quote
(#33)
Old
Hallo's Avatar
Hallo Hallo is offline
PF Princess
Hallo is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 5,520
Thanks: 2,242
Thanked 580 Times in 517 Posts
My Mood: Crappy
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: mina
Default 08-14-2012, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisho View Post
Yes im a girl is hard to believe??
Me too
Reply With Quote
(#34)
Old
pashtanajan's Avatar
pashtanajan pashtanajan is offline
PF Frequent visitor
pashtanajan is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 397
Thanks: 242
Thanked 152 Times in 104 Posts
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Earth
Default 08-20-2012, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakim Khan Urgonai View Post
@Pisho

99.9% of Pashtun women on the 'net are ignorant, useless fobs who speak MUCH more frequently than required, while the remaining 0.1% are "modern" westernized rokhan-pikr secular bitches who deserve to be lashed in public in front of their family members.

Dumra peshan ma krra, njilaii. You are a Pashtana, fashion is for farangyaan.
Anyway you probably wear a hijab so whats the point of these hairstyles?


@KhestwolKaapir Yes I would have because I can relate to beard, not this like you.
Can you please give me a survey or scientific evidence to your ignorant theory of 99% pashtun women being "useless fobs"? From your post, it seems like you're the ignorant, useless fob who speaks much more frequently than required.


True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us. - Socrates
Reply With Quote
(#35)
Old
abassinafghan abassinafghan is offline
PF contributor
abassinafghan is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,113
Thanks: 250
Thanked 403 Times in 275 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Aug 2011
Default 08-20-2012, 09:15 AM

@ kafir mason

Quote:
99.9% of Pashtun women on the 'net are ignorant, useless fobs who speak MUCH more frequently than required, while the remaining 0.1% are "modern" westernized rokhan-pikr secular bitches who deserve to be lashed in public in front of their family members.
just imagine your mother happens to read the bbc pashto section on the net , does she also qualify for this category ?

by the way , do you not consider yourself a roshanfikar , illuminati with high sympathie for masons ?



i have the cutest hairstyle of all , 1 mm bald .
Reply With Quote
(#36)
Old
IamDZJ's Avatar
IamDZJ IamDZJ is offline
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 12,413
Thanks: 17
Thanked 2,603 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: d ashna pa jaib k
Default 09-10-2012, 12:46 PM




I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
Reply With Quote
(#37)
Old
faye faye is offline
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 9,671
Thanks: 7,585
Thanked 1,779 Times in 1,459 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: australia
Default 09-10-2012, 07:44 PM

what about this?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC02648 (640x455).jpg (53.9 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote
(#38)
Old
Pisho Pisho is offline
PF contributor
Pisho is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,679
Thanks: 727
Thanked 398 Times in 330 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: IN FRONT OF MY IPHONE!!
Default 09-10-2012, 07:56 PM

^that looks like a birds nest lol
Long hair looks good on women i think but i like that short hair dzj posted the color is good
Reply With Quote
(#39)
Old
faye faye is offline
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 9,671
Thanks: 7,585
Thanked 1,779 Times in 1,459 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: australia
Default 09-10-2012, 08:01 PM

you don't like my old hairdo?
Reply With Quote
(#40)
Old
Pisho Pisho is offline
PF contributor
Pisho is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 1,679
Thanks: 727
Thanked 398 Times in 330 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: IN FRONT OF MY IPHONE!!
Default 09-10-2012, 09:18 PM

omg i did not know that was actually a pic u downloaded
no i mean i cant see ur face maybe it looks good i u... i never seen ur face
u have to see the whole thing to make a true judgement lol
its ok faye u know every year i keep cutting my own hair and it looks like **** for the first few months lol
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
cute, hair, pics, styles

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




History of Pashtuns| Learn Pashto Online| Afghan Wiki| TheHujra.com| Pukhtoogle| Afghanvoice.com| Khyber.org| Pukhto.net| Tor_Khan's blog| Abdul Rahman Karim's blog| Voices of the Pashtun land| Pashto TV

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
No part of this site may be copied without permission of the administration. The views, posts, opinions and threads expressed by members of the community here are not necessarily those of the staff and management of Pashtun Forums.