Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Society & Heritage > Pashtun Culture - د پښتنو دود
Reload this Page Marriage to non-Pashtuns
User Tag List

(#1181)
Old
PF newbie
Akramzai is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 08-13-2012, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
you didnt answer my question... is your law above that of Gods law? which allows for muslims of different ethnicities 2 marry one another???? nobody here gives a c**p about prehsitoric ideas like you have... and its better you do go back because your really out of place
"O Mankind, we created you from a single pair of a male and a female, and made you in to tribes and nations so that you may know each other (not that you despise each other). Verily, the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is he who is most righteous of you." (Al-Quran, Chapter 49, Verse 13)

This goes to show that that diversity is a gift and that our differences should be recognized and appreciated. Just because we follow Islam doesn't mean we should give away our women to Somalians or Punjabis does it? This is not racist, in actual fact it's anti racist, I say europe for European, Punjabistan for Punjabis etc. The fact that even though we all come from Adam and eve but yet are so diverse is a miracle and we should appreciate it, you on the oher hand ruin our blood line and heritage.
The Following User Says Thank You to Akramzai For This Useful Post:
Pisho (08-13-2012)
(#1182)
Old
PF contributor
Pisho is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 08-14-2012, 11:33 PM

was at a wedding
last year it was a guy from pak who doesnt speak pashto and a peshawre girl

the wedding was really awkward
it was a mix of cultures but every1 i mean every1 was feeling weird... mainly cuz there were too many gossiping aunties...
thats why u just should not marry a guy who is non-pashtun cuz it brings too many problems

every1 thought the chick was pregnant.. cuz that would be the only reason her parents let her marry...
and the girls dad is like a big shot politician in afg which called for even more gossip forom aunties
afsos
(#1183)
Old
PF knowledgeable
Midnight_Sun is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default 08-15-2012, 05:44 AM

My grandfather, on my mom's side was more of the philosophy of marrying as many women and fathering as many children as possible, (out of wedlock). One of my uncles used to say that half the kids in the neighborhood looked like my grandpa, including the kids of his servants lol. He had 30+ legitimate children, from 2 Pashtun, and one Tajik wife, and a bunch more they weren't allowed to talk about lol.

Last edited by Midnight_Sun; 08-15-2012 at 05:46 AM.
(#1184)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,604 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 08-15-2012, 01:24 PM

some mischievous grandpa you had.
(#1185)
Old
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default 08-15-2012, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisho View Post
was at a wedding
last year it was a guy from pak who doesnt speak pashto and a peshawre girl

the wedding was really awkward
it was a mix of cultures but every1 i mean every1 was feeling weird... mainly cuz there were too many gossiping aunties...
thats why u just should not marry a guy who is non-pashtun cuz it brings too many problems

every1 thought the chick was pregnant.. cuz that would be the only reason her parents let her marry...
and the girls dad is like a big shot politician in afg which called for even more gossip forom aunties
afsos

the bull****ery of this post is abundantly apparent; let's see Peshawari girl but her dad is a Politician in Afghanistan?

Wow the stupid is strong with this one.
(#1186)
Old
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default 08-15-2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight_Sun View Post
My grandfather, on my mom's side was more of the philosophy of marrying as many women and fathering as many children as possible, (out of wedlock). One of my uncles used to say that half the kids in the neighborhood looked like my grandpa, including the kids of his servants lol. He had 30+ legitimate children, from 2 Pashtun, and one Tajik wife, and a bunch more they weren't allowed to talk about lol.

Becareful man, there are people on this forum who will accuse your pashtuniyat to be lacking due to foreign upbringing and lacking real direct knowledge of what pashtuns do because according to the self proclaimed "experts"; Pashtuns can only abide by a rigid set of conduct like robots and thus things like extra marital affairs with maids/slave girls would be completely impossible and merely the slander of Western historians to malign Pashtuns.
(#1187)
Old
PF contributor
abassinafghan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default 08-16-2012, 09:24 AM

Quote:

there are two options , wether he was so goodlooking for a man and had strong spirits OR he was a nasty feudal criminal abusing his power .

but anyways , i SALUTE HIM we need more such potent and strong men .
(#1188)
Old
PF senior
Khostai is an unknown quantity at this point

My Mood: Angelic
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Default 08-16-2012, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abassinafghan View Post
there are two options , wether he was so goodlooking for a man and had strong spirits OR he was a nasty feudal criminal abusing his power .

-_- What teh hell, we don't need such men, men that bring ******* childeren to the world, are a shame to a society, I am really disapointed that you would call such sex adicted men as strong and needed, didn't expected this from you.....
(#1189)
Old
PF knowledgeable
Midnight_Sun is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default 08-17-2012, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abassinafghan View Post

I never really knew my grandpa too well, but he definitely was not handsome. What he lacked in looks, he made up in confidence. He came from nothing. Somehow through sheer determination, he became one of Afghanistan's first helicopter pilots, and self taught engineer. He helped build a few famous bridges, and also worked on the Kajaki dam. With his money, he bought land in Laghman, Kabul, Jalalabad, and Maidan Shar.

His mother, brothers and his sister were forced out of Kandahar after a blood fued. They are Alakozay, but his mother was a Shia Hazara from Zardalu village.
(#1190)
Old
PF contributor
abassinafghan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Default 08-17-2012, 10:13 AM

Quote:
I never really knew my grandpa too well, but he definitely was not handsome. What he lacked in looks, he made up in confidence. He came from nothing. Somehow through sheer determination, he became one of Afghanistan's first helicopter pilots, and self taught engineer. He helped build a few famous bridges, and also worked on the Kajaki dam. With his money, he bought land in Laghman, Kabul, Jalalabad, and Maidan Shar.
SEE !!!!!!

THATS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT !!!! I HAVE AN EYE FOR GEMS AND
HUMAN GEMS . And I never failed till know ! .

You should be proud to be his grandson , and take an exampel of him to
make him proud of you . your deeds should be not less than his . at the end you share the same blood .

Tags
khan baba retard, marriage, nonpashtuns