Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Hujra - حجره
Reload this Page Turkish minister visits Myanmar and pledge a million in aid
User Tag List

(#11)
Old
PF senior
Friend is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 08-12-2012, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toramana View Post
Not every post here could be according to your Islamist whims emkhan. If given the chance, you would like the complex politics around the world to appear as Muslim versus non-Muslim struggle for that strengthen your narrow world-view. Turkey was and still continues to be the backer of the most criminal war lord of Afghanistan i.e. Rashid Dostum who also killed Talebs in containers but one-dimensional thinking Islamists, emotional propaganda is more important than the reality.
Either you are too immature and innocent or you are too clever.
Again please make a separate thread on that topic.
Thank you
(#12)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,779 Times in 1,459 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 08-12-2012, 06:19 PM

friend, will you please stop derailing the thread.
(#13)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-12-2012, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toramana View Post
emkahn, as I said you should have patience. Don't turn PPF into a madressa or mosque where you can speak as the mullah wants you to. The thread broadly relates to Turkey and its international politics and anything related to that can be discussed. Hypocrisy and contradictions of Turkey should be highlighted.

Everything I say here is in the context. It is another matter you can't see that.

I can better see the way you try to derail the purpose of the thread where ever the message does not go down your throat.
Grow up yar. bas ka
(#14)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-12-2012, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faye View Post
friend, will you please stop derailing the thread.
I am not. It is he who is trying to. This is not a single time but every time anything comes that he can't digest.
(#15)
Old
PF senior
Toramana is on a distinguished road

Thanked 3,357 Times in 2,327 Posts
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Default 08-12-2012, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faye View Post
are you now an administrator, friend?
faye, remember he is emkhan. Second, emkhan is mostly interested in Islamist propaganda i.e., re-inforcing Muslim versus non-Muslims conspiracy instead of objectivity. These people have the ideology of Darul-Harb versus Darul-Islam (World of Infidelity versus world of Islam ----world of Islam locked into an epic struggle against world of kufar) and see every thing through those lenses---so the intolerance to counter-views.

Last edited by Toramana; 08-12-2012 at 06:30 PM.
(#16)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-12-2012, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
I am not. It is he who is trying to. This is not a single time but every time anything comes that he can't digest.
emkhan, I am reminding you issue are not that simple and black-and-white as you would like them to appear. I also want to emphasize that objectivity should be the aim not propaganda. There are are hardly a couple of threads you started that contain stuff other than kufar versus Islam thing---a favourite propaganda theme for Islamists.

Last edited by Toramana; 08-12-2012 at 06:31 PM.
(#17)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-12-2012, 07:48 PM

Saudi Arabia gives $50 mn aid to Myanmar Muslims

RIYADH: Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah has ordered $50 million in aid be sent to the Rohingya community in Myanmar which a human rights group said has been targeted by the authorities since sectarian riots in June.
A report on the Saudi state news agency said the Muslim community had been “exposed to many violations of human rights including ethnic cleansing, murder, rape and forced displacement”.
“King Abdullah has ordered that assistance of the amount of $50 million be provided to the Rohingya Muslim citizens in Myanmar,” said the report which was carried by Saudi media on Sunday. It did not say who was to blame for the abuses.
However, Human Rights Watch said on August 1 that the Rohingyas had suffered mass arrests, killings and rapes at the hands of the Myanmar security forces. The minority had borne the brunt of a crackdown after days of arson and machete attacks in June by both Buddhists and Rohingyas in Rakhine state, the monitoring group said.
Myanmar, where at least 800,000 Rohingyas are not recognised as one of the country’s many ethnic and religious groups, has said it exercised “maximum restraint” in quelling the riots.
Saudi Arabia sees itself as a guardian of global Muslim interests thanks to being the birthplace of Islam and home to some of the religion’s holiest sites in Mecca and Medina. However, Riyadh also regularly draws criticism from campaigners for its lack of democracy.
Last week the Saudi cabinet condemned the violence against Muslims in northwest Myanmar and at a meeting on July 31, the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in the kingdom’s second city of Jeddah urged members to send Rohingya Muslims aid.
The OIC is holding a summit in Mecca on Tuesday.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/421139/s...anmar-muslims/

Tags
aid, million, minister, myanmar, pledge, turkish, visits