Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Balochi women parded naked by Punjabis in Ramadhan
User Tag List

(#41)
Old
PF knowledgeable
M17ArnoBaloch is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 08-11-2012, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abassinafghan View Post
first of all i never heard about "pathan " jokes , and i never witnessed such , maybe because i try to avoid this piece of kufr land of pakistan on every occassion possible.

i never have hear such "jokes " or let us say racist remarks in public and not from pashtuns .

how ever i know that stupid racist tajiks hazaras dark skinned punjabis do such jokes among their self .

i yet have to come and meet this pashtun who makes stupid jokes about their own people .

i guess you reffer more to your " pathans " who claims to be the haramian of afghans and therefore have to proof their loyalty to their punjabi friends by making fun of their "own " people .

but dont worry i will start making some punjabi jokes , i am sure you dont
Perhaps, no one would have ever sent you a message regarding pashtuns doing something insane since you're a pashtun yourself and would take it into the offending wing? That might be the reason....

Yes, for the detail explanation, all these jokes were originally invented in India. Indians invented "Sardar" jokes, which were forwarded up to Pakistan, and all these pakistanis converted the word "Sardar" to "Pathans" or "Pashtuns" for all the Punjabis/Sindhis living in Pakistan. After reading a couple of hilarious jokes, I took upon my jorney to the internet, and actually found all of these jokes to be "Sardar" jokes.

They also started these "Balochi" jokes, which was a failure for them unfortunately. However, one of my family members did recieve a Baloch joke, but as the latter was converting a Sardar joke into a Balochi joke, he forgot replacing the word "Sardar" to "Baloch" at the very end. The whole joke was confusing, all the top sentences were Balochi and at the very end, there was "Sardar" (out of no where) making the joke. Even Hilarious.

And yes, I am in my voyage to invent "Panjabi jokes" and reject all the jokes made for our "Pashtun" and "Baluchi" brothers. Instead I'd forward a Pashtun joke into replacing all the words with "Panjabi". These messages bring nothing but hate and differences among our nation and such humiliating words would bring brief, sorrow and even killing within our own society where we have to live together under such a diversity.

And not to be kidding, let me ask, who equipped Pakistan with the Atomic Bomb which no other Muslim country rejoices? Yes, It was a Pathan who invented the Atomic Bomb. A fool can't be a leading captain who won the World Cup for Pakistan in 1992, and such is a fool who is boiling his own blood for the betterment of the whole nation, to take out Pakistan from the hardships of the society. And I do believe that It was for Imran khan who won the Cup, I see no other years where Pakistan will ever be able to do that AGAIN!! A fool can't fly a jet, Saba Khan flew the first plane in the Pak Army while being a woman. A fool can't be a squash leader, Jahangir khan did it. A fool can't attain the highest award of the army "Nishan-e-haidar", Col. Sheer Khan Shaheed did it. Believe in reality and not in stupid, immature and hateful vulgur jokes, that bring smiles upon all the illiterates out there. But yet as I state all the contributions to the country made by the "Pashtun", they still won't be respected.

And I'm not impressing all my Pashtun brothers just for the sake that I'm in a Pashtun forum, but stating it as a mere fact to root out all the non-Pashtuns who valiantly question their mentality.

Last edited by M17ArnoBaloch; 08-11-2012 at 02:47 PM.
(#42)
Old
PF knowledgeable
M17ArnoBaloch is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 08-11-2012, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin Khan View Post
What you are saying is true, and I agree. However, let's make a very clear distinction here that only a minority of Pashtuns partake in this disgusting act. Most Pukhtuns vehemently oppose this act of cowardice. When Pashtuns are educated in a backward nation, where instead of critical thinking memorizing is taught, it's hard not to imagine that some parrots will begin to accept such jokes as the 'reality'. The overwhelming majority of Pashtuns dislike these messages, since they are painting a negative image of us. Usually those with roots in the military, who are ashamed of their Pukhtun past, participate in such jokes from my experience. Each ethnic group has degenerate people who join these social norms, without realizing the consequences. For example, there are many Baluch who are okay with Punjab and Sindh robbing Baluchistan for her natural resources, in fact, some wish to expand their conglomerate by allowing more drilling Baluchistan, since they are all comfortable in bed together. All this, while Baluchistan remains undeveloped to an extent where it's less developed than Pashtunkhwa. There are many sell-out Baluch that are part of this long-term scheme, receiving pay-outs on the down low. So as you can see, good and bad exist in all. Now it wouldn't be nice for someone to say all Baluch are sellouts, since they sell their resources to other provinces, at an incredibly low price, while they themselves are shivering of cold in the mean streets of Chalu bowry and Satellite town. Get my drift? There are many proud Baluch that are trying to reverse the damage.

Part of getting an education, in my opinion at least, is being able to differentiate between right and wrong. Being able to speak up when necessary, and let me tell you something: Just because someone calls you, my Baluch brother, a 'khar' shouldn't imply that I should begin calling you one too. If such is the case, then there is no difference between the two fools. Trust me brother, Pashtuns know how to respect themselves, and one should never resort to such cheap tactics. These SMS are unacceptable, and I unequivocally condemn them. In India, the poor Sikhs go through a similar treatment, albeit not on the same level of Pashtuns.

Look again what I wrote...

So If a pathan or pashtun calls himself or his race “khar”, then I would too call him “khar” or donkey behind his back.

I unequivocally avowed that if a "pashtun" rejoices in making fun of himself, then I would too disrepute HIM (only him) in this regard, if you take instant to look again at my post, I said that clearly. However I do have to agree with you regarding the Balochi part, that there are such balochis who find no disturbances to share beds and be a part of the “sellout” groups. But then again, that is a not the mass populace, they are simply some locals of the villages who have been paid or regrettably hold the belief that uniting with Pakistan would bring them any good. I must say that now you are comparing them with those “Pashtuns”, which is fine, and I do believe that instances such as this are causes of hatred and differences, but then again there is a giant dissimilarity between whacking his/her own race then being “sellouts” of any form. And as per the political condition, I don’t blame some of the Baloch who want to stay united with Pakistan or are “sellouts”, since their means of accepting the anti-Pakistani forces would make the Pakistani forces to politically kill them, oppress them or even kidnap their family members. And I (including thousands of Baluch) find no discrepancy with the rest of your post.
(#43)
Old
PF Bacha
Master Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,215 Times in 936 Posts
My Mood: Innocent
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 08-11-2012, 06:16 PM

inshallah this country will separate and we will be free from these bast**ds

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa!

خیبر پښتونخوا manana Tor Khan
(#44)
Old
PF senior
Karachi is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,297 Times in 951 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Default 08-11-2012, 07:00 PM

Feudal system in the punjab/sindh area is a huge problem, it has to go. But the problem is that most of the people in the government also come from this kind of system, that's why nothing has changed
(#45)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Blue Flower is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 08-12-2012, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karachi View Post
Feudal system in the punjab/sindh area is a huge problem, it has to go. But the problem is that most of the people in the government also come from this kind of system, that's why nothing has changed
Plz dear dont repeat the ugly mahajir drama it is really getting sicked for classes opposed to it.

Regarding jokes i think he is not a pakhtun who share this kind of jokes,Alhumdulillah no one has ever dared to send me one, but i regurarly have messages from my friends which praise pakhtuns actually a malazai friend few days ago send me a message that more nishane haider awards have been awarded to pakhtuns than any other & british raj declared the two official martial races in south asia which were Pakhtuns & Rajputs and only they were allowed to join there main army

فرزانہ بہ گفتارم دیوانہ بہ کردارم
از بادہ شوق تو ہشیارم و مستم من

ڈاکٹرسرعلامہ محمد اقبال
(#46)
Old
PF senior
Karachi is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,297 Times in 951 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Default 08-12-2012, 03:59 AM

^ its no drama, the reason pakistani society is so backward is because of feudalism

I notice you are a zamindar yourself, so obviously you will not like what I said

read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feudalism_in_Pakistan

Tags
balochi, naked, parded, punjabis, ramadhan, women