Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Entertainment - ساعت تيري
Reload this Page Riddle: I challenge everyone to answer this!!!!
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF knowledgeable
M17ArnoBaloch is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default Riddle: I challenge everyone to answer this!!!! - 08-12-2012, 02:03 AM

Ok so here's the riddle. There are no trick questions, no grammar tricks either, only a simple IQ question, with a simple common sense answer.

before proceeding, however, you do need common sense.

Everything clear? Alright, here we go....

RIDDLE:

What is that question, that If I or a latter asks you, the answer is always different? It is a different answer every single time one asks you than the previous answer given.

Keep in mind that the answer is a Question itself and not an answer.

OK NO HINTS.

For example, If I ask you what is your name? You'd say my name is Sanaullah or whatever your name shall be, and If I ask you again, you'd answer the same exact thing, your answer would not change. But If I ask you that question, your answer will be different then your previous answer.

OK JUST ONE HINT:

It is an intellectual answer that you'd give to the asker, and that answer is not given by one's own knowledge, but it is given by the assistance of someone. Confusing? Deal with it and Remember it is a simple answer, simpler than you'd ever expected.

So there you go guys......
Think twice before commenting, so go through it back and forth and don't answer till you're 100% sure that you know it.

Only men of common sense and simple knowledge will be able to answer this odd question, which's answer is a question itself.
(#2)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,779 Times in 1,459 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 08-12-2012, 02:07 AM

time?
(#3)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 08-12-2012, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faye View Post
time?
Bingo! btw thanks for ruining the post
(#4)
Old
Prince Of PF
Adam is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,425 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Default 08-12-2012, 02:22 AM

If i ask somebody the time and then comeback the exact same time the next day and ask again is the answer not going to be the same?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adam For This Useful Post:
Afghanistan2010 (08-12-2012), faye (08-12-2012), sahil112 (08-16-2012)
(#5)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-12-2012, 02:23 AM

ey...nick off, adam!!!
(#6)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 08-12-2012, 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam View Post
If i ask somebody the time and then comeback the exact same time the next day and ask again is the answer not going to be the same?
No sir it wont, do you even know what a time is? You cannot bring that day again, time passes, earth rotates, and years go by. Time keeps on going, you can never go back in time, that's why these nutcase scientists are finding a way to go back in time, but yet, day after day, they fail in the realization that one cannot bring back time.

When a day passes, or a year goes by, the time in that same particular moment is not the same. Today's time is calculated as 2:27 AM 8/12/2012 and same time tomorrow it will be 2:27 9/12/2012, notice the 9 buddy?
(#7)
Old
PF senior

Default 08-12-2012, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M17ArnoBaloch View Post
Bingo! btw thanks for ruining the post
bingo gringo! my pleasure
(#8)
Old
Administrator
Admin Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 4,617 Times in 2,295 Posts
My Mood: Stressed
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
Default 08-12-2012, 08:24 AM

Let me ask you guys a question,

What is the probability that your cellphone number consists of 4 distinct numbers?(i.e 4324)

Even Adobe Photoshop can't change me.

A line[Durrand line] of hatred that raised a wall between the two brothers -Hamid Karzai

For generations, the Hindus of India prayed for deliverance from "the venom of the cobra, the teeth of the tiger and the vengeance of the Afghan."

The men of Kábul and Khilj also went home; and whenever they were questioned about the Musulmáns of the Kohistán (the mountains), and how matters stood there, they said, "Don't call it Kohistán, but Afghánistán; for there is nothing there but Afgháns and disturbances." Thus it is clear that for this reason the people of the country call their home in their own language Afghánistán, and themselves Afgháns. The people of India call them Patán; but the reason for this is not known. But it occurs to me, that when, under the rule of Muhammadan sovereigns, Musulmáns first came to the city of Patná, and dwelt there, the people of India (for that reason) called them Patáns—but God knows!

-Ferishta, 1560–1620
(#9)
Old
Administrator
Admin Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 4,617 Times in 2,295 Posts
My Mood: Stressed
Mentioned: 163 Post(s)
Default 08-12-2012, 10:48 PM

Going twice.

Even Adobe Photoshop can't change me.

A line[Durrand line] of hatred that raised a wall between the two brothers -Hamid Karzai

For generations, the Hindus of India prayed for deliverance from "the venom of the cobra, the teeth of the tiger and the vengeance of the Afghan."

The men of Kábul and Khilj also went home; and whenever they were questioned about the Musulmáns of the Kohistán (the mountains), and how matters stood there, they said, "Don't call it Kohistán, but Afghánistán; for there is nothing there but Afgháns and disturbances." Thus it is clear that for this reason the people of the country call their home in their own language Afghánistán, and themselves Afgháns. The people of India call them Patán; but the reason for this is not known. But it occurs to me, that when, under the rule of Muhammadan sovereigns, Musulmáns first came to the city of Patná, and dwelt there, the people of India (for that reason) called them Patáns—but God knows!

-Ferishta, 1560–1620
(#10)
Old
abayd

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 08-13-2012, 12:50 AM

My guess is "what time is it?"..because every minute later it will be a different answer, and you need to look at you watch or the sun for the answer(to "tell" you the answer).
I'm sure this isn't the official solution for the riddle, but you have to admit, it works too lol

Tags
answer, challenge, riddle