Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Art & Photography - فن/انځورونه
Reload this Page Nepal
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
Toramana is on a distinguished road

Thanked 3,357 Times in 2,327 Posts
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Nepal - 08-06-2012, 11:12 PM

This country has fascinated me because it is a Himalyan countries and has a lot of mountains. Wish to visit it someday. I will be posting images of Nepal in this thread. Below is an image of Mount Everst located in Nepal. faye has visited it---may be she also comment and add some information.

The Following User Says Thank You to Toramana For This Useful Post:
faye (08-07-2012)
(#2)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,779 Times in 1,459 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 08-07-2012, 12:19 AM

i was there for 9 months. 2 winters. awesome country for safety and the magnificent scenery. people were very easy going.
(#3)
Old
PF senior
Karachi is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,308 Times in 961 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Default 08-07-2012, 12:24 AM

nepal has the highest mountains in the world
(#4)
Old
PF senior
ComradePashtun is an unknown quantity at this point

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default 08-17-2012, 02:07 PM

Toramana, I have about more than 50 photos taken just recently, I was there not long ago. Will post them here in your honor once I buy a new charger for my camera, in fact I left my charger in a tour bus there. :-)

Faye, 9 months is a long time. What were you doing? I got bored after a week, although I loved the landscape and scenery. An American friend teaches English in a village in Pokhara and she has been there for more than a year and speaks the language fluently. Can you speak Nepali/Nehari?
The Following User Says Thank You to ComradePashtun For This Useful Post:
Toramana (08-17-2012)
(#5)
Old
PF senior
Toramana is on a distinguished road

Thanked 3,357 Times in 2,327 Posts
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Default 08-17-2012, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradePashtun View Post
Toramana, I have about more than 50 photos taken just recently, I was there not long ago. Will post them here in your honor once I buy a new charger for my camera, in fact I left my charger in a tour bus there. :-)
Thanks a lot, CP. I will really enjoy the photos. Nepal is one place I like to know more about and visit.
(#6)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,779 Times in 1,459 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 08-17-2012, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradePashtun View Post
Faye, 9 months is a long time. What were you doing? I got bored after a week, although I loved the landscape and scenery. An American friend teaches English in a village in Pokhara and she has been there for more than a year and speaks the language fluently. Can you speak Nepali/Nehari?
well, comrade. apart from the fact that i am an expert at idleness, i was doing portraits and paintings to earn a living and exploring the beautiful region. so, basically just living and enjoying the place and people. pokhara, in particular, i loved. did an 11 day trek in the mountains, on my own, but spent most of my time in kathmandu and nearby.
are there many beggars, thesedays?

Last edited by faye; 08-17-2012 at 05:00 PM.

Tags
nepal