Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Kalash valleys will be lost if not included in Unesco World Heritage
User Tag List

(#11)
Old
PF knowledgeable
asad71 is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 08-01-2012, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
They are barred or they have barred themselves ?
1.They are barred by administrative measures. Employment, education, healthcare and participation in public life are areas where they are kept somewhat absent. Well meaning citizens or NGOs are prevented from coming to the aid of these people. It is officially a fact that some sociological studies are carried out on them.

2. India does the same thing, but in a more exposed manner in Andaman - Nicobar Islands.
(#12)
Old
PF senior
Karachi is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,306 Times in 959 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Default 08-01-2012, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asad71 View Post
1.They are barred by administrative measures. Employment, education, healthcare and participation in public life are areas where they are kept somewhat absent. Well meaning citizens or NGOs are prevented from coming to the aid of these people. It is officially a fact that some sociological studies are carried out on them.

2. India does the same thing, but in a more exposed manner in Andaman - Nicobar Islands.
True, but I think the problem is both of those people are so unique, that is why governments dont want them too assimilate them in to main stream cultures and ways
(#13)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,779 Times in 1,459 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 08-01-2012, 07:54 PM

i read that the natives of nicobar/andamans suffered from catching diseases from other people entering their areas, so outsiders were or are banned from the protected native lands.
(#14)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
pashtanajan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default 08-01-2012, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Well we don't need a kafir to tell us who is good and who is bad.
Can you please tell me how much pork do you consume per day ?
No need to use such language. If you read Islam, forceful conversion is in fact not allowed. An individual has the right to practice whatever he believes in as long as it doesn't hinder anyone else's rights. The Kalash people should choose for themselves freely what they want to believe in, and forcing them to convert is inhuman. How would it feel if I pressured you into converting to another religion, such as Hinduism (using as an example)? And by the way, saying "how much pork do you consume per day?" in a mocking fashion is quite disrespectful. I'm not pointing my fingers towards you, as I've seen many fellow users with similar mannerisms.

The words you use while discussing anything with another user, reveals your personality. Don't be so hot-headed, discuss anything you want in an intelligent manner as it reveals your maturity and wisdom. If you're such a fighter for Islam, then you should know that no prophet in Islam or Sahaba has disrespected another's beliefs or has put down another. If someone doesn't agree with you, either move on, discuss more intelligently or agree on disagreeing. Don't take everything so personally.

True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us. - Socrates

Last edited by pashtanajan; 08-02-2012 at 03:39 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pashtanajan For This Useful Post:
Badlun (08-02-2012), Tjanaparh (08-05-2012)
(#15)
Old
PF senior
Friend is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default 08-01-2012, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pashtanajan View Post
No need to use such language. If you read Islam, forceful conversion is in fact not allowed. An individual has the right to practice whatever he believes in as long as it doesn't hinder anyone else's rights. The Kalash people should choose for themselves freely what they want to believe in, and forcing them to convert is inhuman. How would it feel if I pressured you into converting to another religion, such as Hinduism (using as an example)? And by the way, saying "how much pork do you consume per day?" in a mocking fashion is quite disrespectful. I'm not pointing my fingers towards you, as I've seen many fellow users with similar mannerisms.

The words you use while discussing anything with another user, reveals your personality. Don't be so hot-headed, discuss anything you want in an intelligent manner as it reveals your maturity and wisdom. If you're such a fighter for Islam, then you should know that no prophet in Islam or Sahaba has disrespected another's beliefs or has put down another. If someone doesn't agree with you, either move, discuss more intelligently or agree on disagreeing. Don't take everything so personally.
Who has converted them by force ???
He is a perfect liar.
(#16)
Old
PF senior
Tjanaparh is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Aggressive
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Default 08-05-2012, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Who has converted them by force ???
He is a perfect liar.

I know some Kalash people and am relatively aware on the problems the face, and they have big problems as with physical as with psycological force on their comunity from the country they are inluded in.
By the way You should know that people like Kalasha not so many time fare were much more, and You supposedly know what happened to them?
(#17)
Old
PF senior
Karachi is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,306 Times in 959 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Default 08-05-2012, 11:01 PM

kalash and some other dardic tribes are few of the last remaining indo aryan tribes. I think their culture should be preserved, even if they become muslims

Tags
heritage, included, kalash, lost, unesco, valleys, world