Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > World News - د نړۍ خبرونه
Reload this Page News Report on Macedonia and Soldat Amirs disclosure of his beliefs
User Tag List

Closed Thread

(#1)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Lightbulb News Report on Macedonia and Soldat Amirs disclosure of his beliefs - 07-31-2012, 05:47 PM

Two Die In Macedonian Forest Fire

TEXT SIZE - +
July 25, 2012

Reports from Macedonia say two foresters died and one was critically injured on July 24 while trying to put out a forest fire.

The MINA news agency reports that four other people -- including a teenage boy -- were hospitalized after strong winds fanned the flames of the forest fire near Strumica, about 100 kilometers southeast of Skopje.

About 50 acres of pine forest was burned before the fire eventually was extinguished by rain.

Belgrade's TV B92 quotes Agriculture Minister Ivo Kotevski as saying arson is suspected.

MINA reported that the fire appeared to have been started as a result of "carelessness."

Quote:
Comments :

by: Jack from: US
July 25, 2012 06:26

Forest was burned by Kosovo Albanians, who are peaceful Wahhabi activists propped up by NATO and its minions.

by: Soldat Amir from: GB(Great Britain that is) July 26, 2012 14:07

Oh my God !!!! Please save the Serbs ,NOW before its too late.

Im an Afghan convert to Orthodox Christianity and nothing hurts my heart so much when I hear about Serbs and Russians suffering.
It brings me to tears.

Check me out on Facebook= Soldat Amir

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Afghanistan2010 For This Useful Post:
faye (07-31-2012)
(#2)
Old
Administrator
tor_khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,723 Times in 990 Posts
My Mood: Cheeky
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Default 07-31-2012, 06:03 PM

Oh dear. If there is truth to this then I hate to see a man as confused at that.

That little posting allegedly made by Soldat is trending on Twitter too: https://twitter.com/rage_ms/statuses/196329228541771776

(#3)
Old
PF senior
randolph85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 2,558 Times in 1,887 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Default 07-31-2012, 06:10 PM

lol i knew the guy was unstable, but converting to russian christianity? his russiophilism has gone too far.

There is nothing in our book, the Qur'an, that teaches us to suffer peacefully. Our religion teaches us to be intelligent. Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone lays a hand on you, send him to the cemetery. That's a good religion.

- Malcolm X
The Following User Says Thank You to randolph85 For This Useful Post:
(#4)
Old
Prince Of PF
Adam is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 1,850 Times in 1,426 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 07-31-2012, 06:13 PM

Hes back to Atheism now, I think buddhism is next on his list
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adam For This Useful Post:
Afghanistan2010 (08-01-2012), faye (07-31-2012), Manzareh (08-01-2012)
(#5)
Old
PF contributor
Soldat_Amir is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Talking 08-01-2012, 08:00 AM

LOL

that was ages ago, I did take a interest into Orthodoxy, maybe it would be less "violent, rapist, and sectarian" as Bukhari has made Islam out to be.

But it turned out they are just as backward as Muslims are.

SO i choose to remain an Atheist.

Secondly the little Mojjahir living in America is calling me an asset to the Russian community, yet he loves to watch naked kafirs doing wrestling in a ring with cheer leaders breasts hanging out with placards.

Plus for all I know you could be a dirty little Pakistani since you look like one Randolph.

Tor Khan, since your working in the UK as a teacher, I would be very concerned to see you opposed to people chaging their faith since you claim to be a moderate Muslim(Oxy moron), and claim to be an intellectual too, yet you sit and live in a country where people respect freedom of choice and still get called a three day Muslim by your Arab brothers infront of your children.

Guys just never learn.

Afghanistan2010 if you want to know why I left Islam I will get banned for the reasons from this forum because there is freedom of thought here because it hurts the feelings of the people of the religion of peace LOL.

Just turn to Bukhari and Aisha and you will get an idea why.

Afghanistan2010, don't worry, more and more people, more and more murtads are increasing in the west, sooner or later, they will clean every single Muslim ghetto in Europe and boot you back to the native lands where you can lash, stone your women, blow yourself up for hooris all you want.

Next time, confirmed such propaganda with me first.
(#6)
Old
PF contributor

Default 08-01-2012, 08:02 AM

Plus Mizz rage is a Afghan girl who is dating a Arab man, yes, what a ghairati people you are, Arab boyfriends and Afghan girlfriends, sharam nishta! ! ! ! LOL

Plus who she is to judge me by my faith, she lives in the west herself

this proves once again that Muslims are not loyal to their own countries of birth, they are degenerates who should be deported to a Islamic country such as Saudis(if they accept them) and let them practice living in tents and eat camel meat.
(#7)
Old
PF contributor

Default 08-01-2012, 08:03 AM

Muslims by fact and by majority will never respect, be loyal or consider themselves citizens of their countries in the West.

So hence, dont cry when somebody tells you to pack your bags and go home.
(#8)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,604 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Default 08-01-2012, 08:48 AM

Perhaps you should not publicly declare having changed your religious beliefs if you are still in the process of searching for it. It's not an accessory that you upgrade as you please. If you weren't sure about atheism, you shouldn't have claime to being one. If you were sure then why are you still searching??

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IamDZJ For This Useful Post:
Afghanistan2010 (08-01-2012), din (08-01-2012), Friend (08-01-2012)
(#9)
Old
PF knowledgeable
JattApache is an unknown quantity at this point

Default 08-01-2012, 08:54 AM

He is free to change his religious beliefs

(#10)
Old
PF senior
Friend is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default 08-01-2012, 09:22 AM

He is a vague character that every time blames Islam and Muslims for his incompetency and lack of understanding the truth.
The Following User Says Thank You to Friend For This Useful Post:
Afghanistan2010 (08-01-2012)
Closed Thread

Tags
amirs, beliefs, disclosure, macedonia, news, report, soldat