Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Profession & Science > Health - روغتيا
Reload this Page Do you drink alchol?
User Tag List

Closed Thread

(#61)
Old
PF contributor
abassinafghan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 07-28-2012, 07:39 AM

isnt it funny how people , get mad and infuriate about alcohol ???

if you would know how many charsian there are ........ people dont mind it as much as if it were alcohol .

i personally dont drink , because it has got just disadvantages and no advantages .
it makes you addictive especially if you have a lot of grief and sadness ...

same goes for any drugs ......
(#62)
Old
PF Moderator
torkham is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Angry
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default 07-28-2012, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abassinafghan View Post

"............. If you would know how many charsian there are ........ people dont mind it as much as if it is alcohol ....."
Equally disapproved.
(#63)
Old
PF contributor
Pisho is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 07-28-2012, 11:11 PM

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=MG2P0U71CCQ

Gharib sa okre junat k na mashuk shta na sharab ;(

Last edited by Pisho; 07-28-2012 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Just for lol
(#64)
Old
PF senior
Haris is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 1,622 Times in 1,040 Posts
My Mood: Tired
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Default 07-29-2012, 07:50 PM

Never had alcohol, never will.

The closest I have ever come to any intoxicant was smelling PVA glue in class when I was 8 years old.
Even then I didn't feel anything heh.

---
To advise others is an easy matter, the difficulty is accepting advice -- since it is bitter for those who follow their
own inclinations and desires

-Imam al Ghazali
(#65)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,605 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 07-29-2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by torkham View Post
I dont drink. I make it very clear, at appropriate moment that I don't drink or consume pig when amongst non-Muslims, so there is no confusion, no awkward moments.

If I have to be in a place such as a bar, like recently when I met an old visiting colleague, it was in a hotel bar, which was a replica of a British pub, with loud Brits, tattoos, football shirts, bellies, and pints nd pints of beer - I was so uncomfortable. Met my colleague, made excuse for quick departure without causing awkward moment, and high talked out of there.

Now embarrassing is when I meet Muslims who are drinkers. I was in Jordan where quite few Jordanians openly enjoyed their whiskey. They considered it as another sin that they chose to partake. One guy suggesting that there are many other sins people indulge in, like getting involved in interest based loans, or illicit affairs getting physical, but quietly hushed, or dishonesty, and they say everyone is selective as to what they priorities to meet the needs of illicit indulgences in life.

Similarly, and surprised, was when I met muslim Turks drinking without a hint of remorse, or Saudi, pakistani and Pashtun who drink but at least trying to do it less openly. The risk takers who break the rules - forgetting who's rules they are breaking!!!!!
I think we are selective in what we do that is sinful. If we really want to indulge we overlook the sin. If the action is not high on our priority of desire, we lambast it as sin.

Don't do it. And don't go down bravado drive owing up. Cover your sins, refrain from the sins.
why didn't you just tell him to meet you somewhere else??

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
Closed Thread

Tags
alchol, drink