Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > World News - د نړۍ خبرونه
Reload this Page Current massacre of Muslims in Burma 20,000+ dead
User Tag List

(#21)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 07-24-2012, 10:31 AM

These Hazaras are killed by nationalist,extremist elements,not by Afghans or Pashtuns who are following Islam properly.

In Burma it is a different situation.

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#22)
Old
PF contributor
Hakim Khan Urgonai is on a distinguished road

Default 07-24-2012, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tashfin28 View Post
برما ميں کشيدگی اور امريکی موقف

برما کے ريخائين رياست ميں حاليہ نسلی اور فرقہ وارانہ فسادات اور کشیدگی پر امريکی حکومت کو گہری تشويش ہے۔ ہميں قیمتی جانوں کےالمناک ضیا‏ع اور نقصان پر بہت زیادہ دکھ پہنچا ہے۔

امریکی حکومت مسلسل تمام جماعتوں پر زور دیتی رہی ہے کہ کشیدگی سے گريز کريں اور تشدد سے بالکل بازآئيں۔

یہ برما کی حکومت اور موجود دوسرے اقلیتوں پر منحصر ہيں کہ جنگ بندی اور سيزفائر پرعمل پيرا ہو اور جلد ہی اصل مزاکراتی کوششوں کے راستے پر گامزن ہوجاۓ۔

تاشفين ڈيجيٹل آؤٹ ريچ ٹيم يو ايس اسٹيٹ ڈيپارٹمينٹ

Why don't you invade Burma?

Dark Vader Ghost King El Malo Camello Papa

Pro-Black is Pro-Righteous!
(#23)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,603 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Default 07-24-2012, 10:53 AM

You all classify each other as either extremists or nationalists depending on who you do or do nt agree with religiously and politically but you will not take responsibility or acknowledge your own faults. It's not you or me so then who is it??
I don't think anyone in here gives a damn about people dying. The only thing that is bothering you all and to that extent is the fact that they are being murdered by non Muslims. Otherwise, there is always an excuse. It wasnt me, it was the nationalist. It wasn't me, it was the religious fanatics.. Or he deserved it for being an apostate.. When you have an opportunity to make a difference, there is ALWYAS an excuse unless you come face to face with a situation that is happening across the globe where you actually don't have a choice. Other than that, you have no problem with sitting on your behinds, continuously whine and complain about things.

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.

Last edited by IamDZJ; 07-25-2012 at 06:22 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IamDZJ For This Useful Post:
کیش (07-24-2012), Afghanistan2010 (07-24-2012), drona (07-24-2012), faye (07-25-2012), Hakim Khan Urgonai (07-25-2012), JattApache (07-24-2012)
(#24)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Default 07-25-2012, 06:20 PM

No doubt,I agree we should condemn every kind of extremism and death of everythose minorities killed by radical elements.

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Afghanistan2010 For This Useful Post:
Hakim Khan Urgonai (07-25-2012)

Tags
000, burma, current, dead, massacre, muslims