Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Society & Heritage > Pashtun Culture - د پښتنو دود
Reload this Page Poll: Do you think Pashtuns are crude
View Poll Results: Are Pashtuns crude or sophisticated ?
the crudest people of the region 7 36.84%
one of the crudest people of the region 3 15.79%
more crude less sophisticated 6 31.58%
less crude more sophisticated 1 5.26%
very sophisticated 2 10.53%
can't decide 0 0%
Voters: 19. This poll is closed

User Tag List

(#21)
Old
PF senior
Toramana is on a distinguished road

Thanked 3,357 Times in 2,327 Posts
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 07-23-2012, 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
Calm down man and have tolerance. You and your party is more pro punjabi, serving ISI and punjabi army for the last 4 years for the sake of Pakistan. Gave blood for Pakistan and still claim to be the savers of Pakistan and You calling me a pro Punjabi ????????
There is something wrong in your skull. If I talk about knowing about limits in cultural norms, dress, talk, thought so whats wrong in that ? I know you want to destroy Pashtun society by mixing them with the Punjabi and Indian cultural norms, you and your party ANP is not doing anything good for the survival of Pashtun and pashtun cultural but they are destroying it day by day. Please go ask your forefathers about Pashtuns and their values and don't feel shame in your forefathers' culture and traditions. That is our biggest asset. If we lose that we don't anything in our hands.
Again there will be no difference between punjabis, Indians and Pashtuns.
More Punjabi than your ideological and political grand-papa/prophet Mualana Abul Alla Maududi, haan? You get your political and ideological inspiration from and have political allegiances to Punjab-centered interest and then you have the gall to project yourself as the archetype Pashtun. How much, I may dis-agree with ANP etc., if it were not for them and other Pashtun patriots, cronies as you would have surrendered Pashtun sovereignty to Punjabis long ago. You even want Punjab's control over west of Durand to help realize your Islamist utopia---So how come you speak of Pashtun norms---How come Pashtun dress code etc. can be retained if you make them surrender their sovereignty to your Punjabi ideological-political overlords?

Last edited by Toramana; 07-23-2012 at 07:46 PM.
(#22)
Old
PF senior
Friend is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default 07-23-2012, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toramana View Post
More Punjabi than your ideological and political grand-papa/prophet Mualana Abul Alla Maududi, haan? You get your political and ideological inspiration from and have political allegiances to Punjab-centered interest and then you have the gall to project yourself as the archetype Pashtun. How much, I may dis-agree with ANP etc., if it were not for them and other Pashtun patriots, cronies as you would have surrendered Pashtun sovereignty to Punjabis long ago.
This guy is mad. I don't have any association with Maududi though he was a great man, may Allah rest his soul in peace.
Where did you get your idea from that I am pro punjabis lol ?
I can prove to you that your party ANP and their leaders are dying for Punjabis and Pakistan. A party based on anti Punjabism and anti Pakistanism is now giving sacrifices for Pakistan, ISI and punjabi army. They have forgotten the slogan "lar ao bar Yo pukhtun" loooooooooooool since they have come in power and have started looting Pashtuns.
Rectify yourself and your party first and then talk to us. You better send these lectures to ANP if you can't meet them directly you can email them to stop serving ISI and Pakistan and start working for "lar ao bar yo pukhtun slogan" looooooooooooooooooooooooool
(#23)
Old
PF senior
Toramana is on a distinguished road

Thanked 3,357 Times in 2,327 Posts
Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Default 07-23-2012, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
This guy is mad. I don't have any association with Maududi though he was a great man, may Allah rest his soul in peace.
Where did you get your idea from that I am pro punjabis lol ?
I can prove to you that your party ANP and their leaders are dying for Punjabis and Pakistan. A party based on anti Punjabism and anti Pakistanism is now giving sacrifices for Pakistan, ISI and punjabi army. They have forgotten the slogan "lar ao bar Yo pukhtun" loooooooooooool since they have come in power and have started looting Pashtuns.
Rectify yourself and your party first and then talk to us. You better send these lectures to ANP if you can't meet them directly you can email them to stop serving ISI and Pakistan and start working for "lar ao bar yo pukhtun slogan" looooooooooooooooooooooooool
Now don't disguise, you Akhwani follower of Maududi. Just yesterday in a thread you were trying to scare Pashtuns from across Durand( that you would annihilate them) with the Paki bomb if they make any independent decision regarding relations with neighbors. Yes, ANP might have undergone some transformation of tactic/strategy, still it is better than others and talk of Pashtun rights unlike the Punjabiano chamchai aow dalalan . Wai ghwakhi ka daira oswazi bya ham da paithai na kha wi.

da pora nan dapara bacha.

Last edited by Toramana; 07-23-2012 at 08:09 PM.
(#24)
Old
PF senior
Friend is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default 07-23-2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toramana View Post
Now don't disguise, you Akhwani follower of Maududi. Just yesterday in a thread you trying to scare Pashtuns from across Durand that you would annihilate them with the Paki bomb if they make any independent decision regarding relations with neighbors. Yes, ANP might have undergone some transformation of tactic/strategy, still it is better and talk of Pashtun rights unlike the Punjabiano chamchai aow dalalan . Wai ghwakhi ka daira oswazi bya ham da paithai na kha wi.

da pora nan dapara bacha.
For you kiddo again, I am neither a follower of Maududi nor have I read his books then how can you call me his follower or this is just a piece of gum for you chewing it again and again.
Well I have not scared anyone but Admin khand some other Indian was trying to scare me with the attacks from Afghanistan with the help of India so my response was that Pakistan is a nuclear power, it will not sit like duck if something wrong comes from especially Indian side.
This is the right of every human being and Afghans will and should also do the same if someone attack them from any side. You one thousand times call me with different names but the whole world knows that ANP your beloved party has forgot the slogan of "lar ao bar yo pukhtun" and have fought a big war for Pakistan, Punjabis, ISI and army. What else do you want them to do for Pakistan.
(#25)
Old
PF senior
Michin Khel is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,035 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 09-12-2012, 10:54 PM

Sindh aw punjab wal kalo (villages) chakar walago, staso ta ba andaaza walagi che ulta somra jahil awo unrefined khalak ye di. Maghzo na kho bilkul khlaas di, agha chaudry/wadaira sara yi ya pir sara. Khuda shukar kazhu che pakhtun ye paida karray yu.

and salam alaikum to all PF members.

(#26)
Old
PF Moderator
torkham is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Angry
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Default 09-13-2012, 08:42 AM

Veto.
(#27)
Old
PF senior
ډګروال is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 09-13-2012, 10:26 AM

لفې
په خیر رالی

پښتانه په دنیا کښی ټولو نه ډیر سوفیسټیکیټډ دې.
نور ټول کوپې پیسټ دې

Tags
crude, pashtuns, poll