Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Hujra - حجره
Reload this Page Why are most (overseas) Iranians secular?
User Tag List

PF senior
Karachi is on a distinguished road
Thanked 1,434 Times in 1,065 Posts
Mentioned: 84 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 07-21-2012, 12:09 AM

Iranians usually dont like indian or pakistanis, but they have been really nice to me, I have had at least 3-4 good iranian friends
The Following User Says Thank You to Karachi For This Useful Post:
faye (07-22-2012)
PF Frequent visitor
kanishka is on a distinguished road
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 06-02-2015, 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by Nima Khan Abdali View Post
Iran is great and has always been so; moreover, Iran has always been parental to every nation around it. Iranians are not miserable: they have seen harder times than most of the world's nations but managed to stand still, in its course. Unlike your country of origin (Pakistan, India whatever) the map of Iran has not been drawn with ruler and pencil by "sur farangyan" as you call it. Also, Iranians have been secular before this government. Iranians have always been secular. I can prove it, but it will lead to another forum catastrophe and I will be banned again, so better I not. One more addition, any representation of Islam is inaccurate.

If you're not religious, it means that you're secular. But you are apparently not secular either (as you yourself also implied). So, what are you? A robot?

It's very good thing to believe in God. It's extremely bad not to believe God. But it's even worse to show it off.
Not true man. White people did make the borders for Iran. Whatever happened when the Russian Empire took Azerbaijan, Armenia and Georgia from Iran? Armenia and Georgia are christian countries but let's talk especially Azerbaijan, which is shia muslim and divided between Iran and Azerbaijan.

There are more Azerbaijanis in Iran than there are in Azerbaijan.

but if you want to focus only on Persians, then look at Tajiks. They are persian and were cut into AFG as a buffer and into russia (white people) as Tajikstan SSR ...
PF knowledgeable
tilla_jogian is on a distinguished road
My Mood: Amazed
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default 06-02-2015, 03:29 PM

There are Iranis and other such groups from middle east who try very hard to fit in, they will eat pork etc I am muslim by name only but don't believe in doing things just to please whites. Turks are more proud of themselves despite being more closer to europeans then any other wannabes.

iranians, overseas, secular