Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Entertainment - ساعت تيري
Reload this Page Hell march
User Tag List

(#11)
Old
PF senior
khushal is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,433 Times in 1,793 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 07-06-2012, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
CHINA - 64 years

Another thing is that USA has built its power on others' resources, they are actually the thieves at the other hand China is doing all this by their ownselves. America is a sign of fear and oppression in the world, China has put fear in the hearts of super power through their economy and millitary power without intervening in other countries. See the difference
They are using North Korea for its own interests and are stealing resources from Tibet and Mongolia. The have signed up Afghan mining contracts and are using Chinese workers instead of afghan workers. They are so greedy that not only are they stealing the afghan minerals but are too cheap to hire afghans to mine them.
They are killing Muslim Ughers in the East who are Chinese citizens.
The Following User Says Thank You to khushal For This Useful Post:
Manzareh (07-06-2012)
(#12)
Old
Administrator
Admin Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 4,620 Times in 2,297 Posts
My Mood: Stressed
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 07-06-2012, 08:47 PM

Khushal you forgot that Pakistan has a mother as well. Its mother is China. When the USA, its father, abuses her, she runs to her mom to tell her how the US is treating her.

Even Adobe Photoshop can't change me.

A line[Durrand line] of hatred that raised a wall between the two brothers -Hamid Karzai

For generations, the Hindus of India prayed for deliverance from "the venom of the cobra, the teeth of the tiger and the vengeance of the Afghan."

The men of Kábul and Khilj also went home; and whenever they were questioned about the Musulmáns of the Kohistán (the mountains), and how matters stood there, they said, "Don't call it Kohistán, but Afghánistán; for there is nothing there but Afgháns and disturbances." Thus it is clear that for this reason the people of the country call their home in their own language Afghánistán, and themselves Afgháns. The people of India call them Patán; but the reason for this is not known. But it occurs to me, that when, under the rule of Muhammadan sovereigns, Musulmáns first came to the city of Patná, and dwelt there, the people of India (for that reason) called them Patáns—but God knows!

-Ferishta, 1560–1620
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Admin Khan For This Useful Post:
Breshna (07-07-2012), khushal (07-06-2012)
(#13)
Old
Lion of PF
Manzareh is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,574 Times in 1,062 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Default 07-06-2012, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friend View Post
CHINA - 64 years
But also America has only existed a few hundred years it has built itself from scratch whereas china has been around for hundreds of thousand years.

----------

*PEACE IS SOMETHING I WOULD REALLY ADORE, BUT WE ARE AT WAR, SO PASS ME A SWORD & IF YOU KILL ME THERE WILL BE A MILLION MORE*
(#14)
Old
PF senior
khushal is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,433 Times in 1,793 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Default 07-07-2012, 12:52 AM

china is not 64 years old, it is one of the oldest civilizations in the world.

America building itself from scratch is a strength, not weakness. The Europeans that came to the "new world" knew what was wrong with the old world and took steps to prevent that from occurring.
(#15)
Old
PF senior
Friend is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default 07-07-2012, 05:08 AM

I am not talking about civilization but the state. There was total lawlessness 64 years ago in China. America have fought two world wars before china came into existence, from that you can imagine their strength.
China is regularly hailed as a potential new superpower, with certain commentators citing its rapid economic progress, growing military might, very large population, and increasing international influence as signs that it will play a prominent global role in the 21st century.
Again I have never said it has come to the position where America is now but its economical growth gives clear signs that the time is not so far that it will supersede America. In olympics if you see for the last few decades America has been ruling but in the last olympic China buldoze America and took 51 gold and total hundred while America took 36 gold and total 110.
In France, In UK where ever I go in the markets I find Chinese made products. I am not talking about cars. Even America could not make some good names in Cars. Japan, Germany and Italy have made their place in this market.
(#16)
Old
PF senior
Friend is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default 07-07-2012, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by khushal View Post
Once the chinese learn how to make hammers than they dont have to do it the hard way.
Just a few days ago I went to a big market in France where everything was construction related products. It was a surprise for me to see that 60% of the products were China made from pins to big machines.

Tags
hell, march