Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Hujra - حجره
Reload this Page The Violence of Women.
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
Al Hanif is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default The Violence of Women. - 07-02-2012, 10:46 AM

What is a Macho ? A Macho is a big pathetic jerk accused of all the ills for the last 30 years but also : an old school modest male who respected his mother, protected his wife and felt responsible for his children, in other words, the exact opposite of the current day fragile sissy westernized male to whom women admit that they are less and less satisfied with.

So, The Violence of Women. I wanted to talk about this issue because it is never addressed in the liberal mainstream media and God knows that million of men like me suffer daily from this type of violence.

There are three type of women.

The submissive one. The one who avoids the conflict at all costs. She flees the quarrel, she doesn't want to be exposed, she wants to be kept out of sight. I can count at least one of them on this forum.

The ones who are not submissive. Since women cannot reach physical superiority, they resort to several tricks to achieve their goals.
We are now reaching the second category. Those who resort to verbal violence. The lack of physical strength to initiate physical violence and the awareness of their physical inferiority has led them to use a second type, more vile, of violence : verbal violence.
I can count at least two of them on this forum.

And now we come to the last type, the most unsuspected but probably the most dangerous : the woman who resorts to triangulation. (Read Otto Weininger) This woman doesn't want to submit to the natural physical superiority of man and she doesn't want to appear like a village idiot either. So she will resort to triangulation. Like the wife who uses her lover's violence against her husband, this woman uses a third person, usually a male, to satisfy her desires of violence. I can count at least one of them on this forum.

This text is for all the male members who suffered and still suffer from these types of female violence. These vile and perfidious types of violence, as opposed to the noble, manly, physical violence. The violence of the treacherous Israelites by words and deception as opposed to the violence of the mighty Roman warriors and of the Hoplites by the spear and the sword.

(#2)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Tor Gul is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 07-02-2012, 11:16 AM

you forgot the woman that actually engages in her own violence. my wife likes to hit me when she's angry. i find it arousing. it may be the reason we have 4 children.
(#3)
Old
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,155 Times in 984 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default 07-02-2012, 02:09 PM

you have some apparent issues of feeling emasculated by women. Even Mostafa ran to your defense and erased my post to you because he clearly saw what a frail individual you are.

I understand the angst, when Moroccan women were emancipated they went HAYWIRE and out of control ...even to the extent of their detriment and self degradation, they started surrendering their bodies to every French Infidel imaginable, and then you ask yourself "how could they do that ...how could they go and fornicate with people who colonized us and subjugated us?......why would they be so willing to degrade themselves to be used by our colonizers."

Now ask yourself; how did it get to that? Where did YOU go wrong? what were you doing to these women prior to all that? You screwed their heads, robbed them of their dignity and self worth, treated them like PROPERTY instead of like human beings.. Ignored and even in many cases deliberately denied their needs. You didn't teach them what it meant to respect themselves. You thought all you had to do was "take control" and lock them up and the work was done. But no ...it was actually the ingredients for failure.

Because the lack of dignity the women have for themselves in your culture is a representation of the failures of your society; perhaps teaching them the value of self respect would get them to "behave" than imprisoning them.

Maybe you should try respecting women, treating them like human beings nd not thinking about them as "property"

If you did that, there's a good chance you wouldn't be doomed to spending the rest of your life with Plastic Toys as a surrogate outlet. After all only weak men try to subjugate women.

Last edited by RevolutionThroughReason; 07-02-2012 at 02:59 PM.
(#4)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
NorthernLights is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Lurking
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 07-02-2012, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Hanif View Post
What is a Macho ? A Macho is a big pathetic jerk accused of all the ills for the last 30 years but also : an old school modest male who respected his mother, protected his wife and felt responsible for his children, in other words, the exact opposite of the current day fragile sissy westernized male to whom women admit that they are less and less satisfied with.

So, The Violence of Women. I wanted to talk about this issue because it is never addressed in the liberal mainstream media and God knows that million of men like me suffer daily from this type of violence.

There are three type of women.

The submissive one. The one who avoids the conflict at all costs. She flees the quarrel, she doesn't want to be exposed, she wants to be kept out of sight. I can count at least one of them on this forum.

The ones who are not submissive. Since women cannot reach physical superiority, they resort to several tricks to achieve their goals.
We are now reaching the second category. Those who resort to verbal violence. The lack of physical strength to initiate physical violence and the awareness of their physical inferiority has led them to use a second type, more vile, of violence : verbal violence.
I can count at least two of them on this forum.

And now we come to the last type, the most unsuspected but probably the most dangerous : the woman who resorts to triangulation. (Read Otto Weininger) This woman doesn't want to submit to the natural physical superiority of man and she doesn't want to appear like a village idiot either. So she will resort to triangulation. Like the wife who uses her lover's violence against her husband, this woman uses a third person, usually a male, to satisfy her desires of violence. I can count at least one of them on this forum.

This text is for all the male members who suffered and still suffer from these types of female violence. These vile and perfidious types of violence, as opposed to the noble, manly, physical violence. The violence of the treacherous Israelites by words and deception as opposed to the violence of the mighty Roman warriors and of the Hoplites by the spear and the sword.

Cool story, Bro.

Tags
violence, women