Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Support > Support & Announcements - صلاح مشورې
Reload this Page User Registrations
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
Administrator
Admin Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 4,623 Times in 2,297 Posts
My Mood: Stressed
Mentioned: 167 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default User Registrations - 05-02-2012, 08:54 AM

If your a new user, and your account isn't active within 48 hours, please PM the staff. This is an effort to reduce spam, as pointed out by torkham mashar.

Even Adobe Photoshop can't change me.

A line[Durrand line] of hatred that raised a wall between the two brothers -Hamid Karzai

For generations, the Hindus of India prayed for deliverance from "the venom of the cobra, the teeth of the tiger and the vengeance of the Afghan."

The men of Kábul and Khilj also went home; and whenever they were questioned about the Musulmáns of the Kohistán (the mountains), and how matters stood there, they said, "Don't call it Kohistán, but Afghánistán; for there is nothing there but Afgháns and disturbances." Thus it is clear that for this reason the people of the country call their home in their own language Afghánistán, and themselves Afgháns. The people of India call them Patán; but the reason for this is not known. But it occurs to me, that when, under the rule of Muhammadan sovereigns, Musulmáns first came to the city of Patná, and dwelt there, the people of India (for that reason) called them Patáns—but God knows!

-Ferishta, 1560–1620
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Admin Khan For This Useful Post:
Adam (05-02-2012), Afghanistan2010 (05-02-2012)
(#2)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 05-02-2012, 09:39 AM

Please brother,work on these Spambots,they are annoying.

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#3)
Old
PF senior
Al Hanif is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Default 05-02-2012, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin Khan View Post
If your a new user, and your account isn't active within 48 hours, please PM the staff. This is an effort to reduce spam, as pointed out by torkham mashar.
How can he send private messages if his account is not active ?

(#4)
Old
Administrator

Default 05-02-2012, 09:47 AM

Salamuna;

Afghan2010, its been taken care of.
Al Hanif, he can still PM the staff, just no posting.

A line[Durrand line] of hatred that raised a wall between the two brothers -Hamid Karzai

For generations, the Hindus of India prayed for deliverance from "the venom of the cobra, the teeth of the tiger and the vengeance of the Afghan."

The men of Kábul and Khilj also went home; and whenever they were questioned about the Musulmáns of the Kohistán (the mountains), and how matters stood there, they said, "Don't call it Kohistán, but Afghánistán; for there is nothing there but Afgháns and disturbances." Thus it is clear that for this reason the people of the country call their home in their own language Afghánistán, and themselves Afgháns. The people of India call them Patán; but the reason for this is not known. But it occurs to me, that when, under the rule of Muhammadan sovereigns, Musulmáns first came to the city of Patná, and dwelt there, the people of India (for that reason) called them Patáns—but God knows!

-Ferishta, 1560–1620
(#5)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Pukhton Yaar is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Fine
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 05-10-2012, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin khan View Post
salamuna;

afghan2010, its been taken care of.
Al hanif, he can still pm the staff, just no posting.
دروند مشر اډمن خان صیب، سلامونه او نیکې هیلې
بخښنه غواړم چې پدې موضوع کې ځان لتاړوم خو داچې زه خپله د نوم ثبتولو په وخت کې اړ شوم چې انتظار وباسم چې دا یو ستونزمن او زړه ماتوونکی کار وو ځکه چې د نوو مینه والو لپاره چې څومره اسانتیا وي هومره
به ښه وي ترڅو ډیر ګډونوال وکولاي شي په اسانۍ سره خپل نوم ثبت او په فورم کې ونډه واخلي

په درناوۍ
پښتون یا
ر
(#6)
Old
Administrator

Default 05-10-2012, 11:37 AM

Pukhtun Yaar mashra, sta da haq che ba da mowzo ke gad sai nu bakshana ta hiz zarororat nasta. Malgarai der 'spammer's join kedala, no lazh mu registration sakht ki.

-Ferishta, 1560–1620
The Following User Says Thank You to Admin Khan For This Useful Post:
Pukhton Yaar (05-10-2012)

Tags
registrations, user