Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Society & Heritage > Pashtun Culture - د پښتنو دود
Reload this Page Afghan women are the biggest victims in Afghanistan
User Tag List

(#91)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,604 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 04-30-2012, 09:30 PM

messed up mothers raise messed up sons. they grew up and were wedded off to messed up families and they put up with it so they don't see why anyone else shouldn't be able to. now the war has ****ed up everyone's heads even more and a little bit of the enlightenment that has touched the lives of those who have developed some sort of self respect for themselves is forcing them to break away from the chain by doing even ****tier things such as setting themselves on fire.
i am sad.

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
(#92)
Old
PF contributor
Breshna is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 04-30-2012, 09:45 PM

There's another...video.

Trying to load...it.

The parents...put pressure

on their daughter...

to give up her...husband,

because they..didn't

like...him anymore.

Its all sad....

I believe the sun should never set upon an argument.
I believe forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness.

(#93)
Old
PF contributor
Breshna is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Default 04-30-2012, 09:51 PM

Desperation drives abused Afghan women to death by fire - YouTube

Things are worst under...Nato.

I believe the sun should never set upon an argument.
I believe forgiveness is the key to your unhappiness.

Last edited by Breshna; 04-30-2012 at 10:01 PM.
(#94)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Default 05-01-2012, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZahroJaam. View Post
messed up mothers raise messed up sons. they grew up and were wedded off to messed up families and they put up with it so they don't see why anyone else shouldn't be able to. now the war has ****ed up everyone's heads even more and a little bit of the enlightenment that has touched the lives of those who have developed some sort of self respect for themselves is forcing them to break away from the chain by doing even ****tier things such as setting themselves on fire.
i am sad.
Answers by emotion,like most of yours,are nothing of use.
Think wise,

[وَلَوْ عَلِمَ اللَّهُ فِيهِمْ خَيْرًا لأَسْمَعَهُمْ]
(Had Allah known of any good in them, He would indeed have made them listen.)[8:23] The believer is smart, bright and clever. He sees the truth and distinguishes between the truth and falsehood. Thus, he follows the good and abandons the evil. He hears and distinguishes between the proof and scepticism. Therefore, falsehood does not overcome him.

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#95)
Old
Administrator
Admin Khan is on a distinguished road

Thanked 4,623 Times in 2,297 Posts
My Mood: Stressed
Mentioned: 168 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 05-03-2012, 08:44 AM

All children of Afghanistan have suffered.

Even Adobe Photoshop can't change me.

A line[Durrand line] of hatred that raised a wall between the two brothers -Hamid Karzai

For generations, the Hindus of India prayed for deliverance from "the venom of the cobra, the teeth of the tiger and the vengeance of the Afghan."

The men of Kábul and Khilj also went home; and whenever they were questioned about the Musulmáns of the Kohistán (the mountains), and how matters stood there, they said, "Don't call it Kohistán, but Afghánistán; for there is nothing there but Afgháns and disturbances." Thus it is clear that for this reason the people of the country call their home in their own language Afghánistán, and themselves Afgháns. The people of India call them Patán; but the reason for this is not known. But it occurs to me, that when, under the rule of Muhammadan sovereigns, Musulmáns first came to the city of Patná, and dwelt there, the people of India (for that reason) called them Patáns—but God knows!

-Ferishta, 1560–1620
The Following User Says Thank You to Admin Khan For This Useful Post:
Afghanistan2010 (05-03-2012)
(#96)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Default 05-03-2012, 10:20 AM

Instead,spreading hatred and fighting against eachothers here and there,we should pray for our nation and for the nations of others and for the nation of the nation the believers that may Allah end our infighting and make us united against our foes,strenghten us,and give us success in our affairs and may Allah make peace and love between us.

Ameen walhamdulillah hi rabilAlameen.

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#97)
Old
Dota

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 06-03-2012, 05:31 PM

Some interesting comments, however I feel it important to distinguish between equity feminism and gender feminism. Equity feminism is about women having equal access to healthcare, education, civil, and political rights. This is the sort of feminism I have no issues with. Gender Feminism is a lot more problematic as it is concerned with socially re-engineering society by reversing gender roles. Gender feminism has wrecked western society by attacking religion, culture and the family unit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
(#98)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,782 Times in 1,462 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 06-03-2012, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tor_khan View Post
Are you certain that you are not falling back into broad generalisations with the statements that you make?

How far do you extend your logic HaviZSultan? Perhaps there is a case for saying that some people contribute to the systems that oppress others in their own demographic, but then other forms of discrimination and exploitation exist too. For one, women do not ask to be acid attacked, no matter how provocative or meek they behave and children do not ask to be exploited either, even if some have come to expect it.

AlChemist made a point about needing to start with men - and I think, some aspects of this is logical. Some men are just as voiceless and economically exploited as women - Wawrina simply affirmed this point.

The whole notion of 'rights' is collective and doesn't specifically rest with women, children or black people, but more holistically, wider deficits in understanding the issues and education need addressing.
this is the problem. men crying like babies now that women have empowered themselves a little. "boohoo, what about us?"
what more do men want?
men have been holding the reins for thousands of years and now women have been working to try to stop mens oppression of them so they too are able to enjoy some freedom, become educated and be capable of expressing their abilities, which in most things will be the same as men, once they have the education.
the assaults on women, children AND men, throughout the world, is mostly done by men. the wars are mostly started and fought by men. the multinationals that rip off the poor are mostly controlled by men. the creators of the ugly bombs and war machinery is mostly done by men.
so how do we start with men? what has to be done for these poor wee souls?

Last edited by faye; 06-04-2012 at 12:02 AM.
(#99)
Old
PF senior

Default 06-03-2012, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzareh View Post
You fail to understand, thats not something new. They dont expect non-muslims to be tolerant, respectful and understanding

"it is just the non-muslims turn to genocide the muslims now"..then you sit back like a little rat and gobble all their shiit down and think theyre ever going to respect you, we tell them millions of us are dying because of you and they say "blah blah blah stop playing the victim card its getting borin
well manzareh, i don't get the general impression from you and others muslims here on pf, that there is always tolerance respect or understanding for the western societies within which you live. i get the impression that there is very much hatred and disrespect because you consider that the muslim way is superior, and is the only way.
due to the comments by people on here that ALLAH KNOWS BEST!!!!!!!
manzareh, one would assume that some muslims believe that allah is in complete control of everything.
is it so? do YOU believe that?

then it is obvious from history, that the muslims invaded , murdered and oppressed a huge amount of peoples of the world including other muslims. it seems that it took 17 invasions of india to get control there. it is claimed by some, that millions of hindus were
slaughtered by muslims. and that is just india,

so if allah is in control and knows best then why is this happening to muslims, now?

personally. i don't justify slaughtering humans at all. it is weak and heartless behaviour by all who do these things and if humanity continues with hatred, racism, divisiveness and prejudices, there can be no peace, ever.
(#100)
Old
PF senior

Default 06-03-2012, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghanistan2010 View Post
They have hatred in themselves,it is not us who make it burn,but the fire was long ago set,and Allah does not guide those who are unjust.

Surah 60 / Mumtahina / Verse 2

If they gain dominance over you, they would be to you as enemies and extend against you their hands and their tongues with evil, and they wish you would disbelieve.
so what does this mean? that the atrocities, slaughters and invasions against non muslims, by muslims, are justified?
and that these same actions, being done by non believers, are evil, but done by muslims, they are pious and acceptable?

Tags
afghan, afghanistan, biggest, victims, women