Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Hujra - حجره
Reload this Page pashtun forums group on FB.
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#101)
Old
Sandara Sandara is offline
PF Frequent visitor
Sandara is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 369
Thanks: 34
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default 04-23-2012, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Hanif View Post
who is the woman in the far right of the picture ?

malalai


♥When people hate you for no reason, just remember ALLAH loves you for no reason ♥
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandara For This Useful Post:
Al Hanif (04-24-2012)
(#102)
Old
MostafaM's Avatar
MostafaM MostafaM is offline
PF senior
MostafaM is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 2,462
Thanks: 502
Thanked 618 Times in 460 Posts
My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Zhawar, Paktia
Default 04-23-2012, 07:37 PM

I left the group.

I guess itīs a good idea to connect with the users on a more personal level.

But one should be carefull, too. Not every Pashtun is an angel.


The only constant is change.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MostafaM For This Useful Post:
mir mahsud (04-24-2012)
(#103)
Old
Gulalai Gulalai is offline
PF VIP
Gulalai is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 10,144
Thanks: 2,623
Thanked 1,705 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2010
Default 04-23-2012, 09:32 PM

lol i dont think its connecting on a personal level, i dont know what it is. its like a smaller version of PF at your fingertips while on FB
its like an app for PF, but on FB instead of a smart phone lol :S

there are members there who arent even on PF...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gulalai For This Useful Post:
Sandara (04-24-2012)
(#104)
Old
Sandara Sandara is offline
PF Frequent visitor
Sandara is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 369
Thanks: 34
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default 04-24-2012, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostafa1919 View Post
I left the group.

I guess itīs a good idea to connect with the users on a more personal level.

But one should be carefull, too. Not every Pashtun is an angel.
lol good do want your refund as well loool btw you have msg here and there too, you have this fake pic here and there too, you share information her and there too so what's so personal about this?
And other thing facebook is more popular than Pf so you shouldn't say that again its a bit unexpected to hear something like that from you.


♥When people hate you for no reason, just remember ALLAH loves you for no reason ♥

Last edited by Sandara; 04-24-2012 at 03:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#105)
Old
mir mahsud's Avatar
mir mahsud mir mahsud is offline
PF Frequent visitor
mir mahsud is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 285
Thanks: 114
Thanked 34 Times in 27 Posts
My Mood: Bored
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Dec 2011
Default 04-24-2012, 04:14 PM

what group?


Increase the peace, don't wreck the party
And **** da jol up for everybody
Ek's a laarney, jy's a gam
Want jy lam innie mang, met jou slang in a man

Reply With Quote
(#106)
Old
MostafaM's Avatar
MostafaM MostafaM is offline
PF senior
MostafaM is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 2,462
Thanks: 502
Thanked 618 Times in 460 Posts
My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Zhawar, Paktia
Default 04-24-2012, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandara View Post
lol good do want your refund as well loool btw you have msg here and there too, you have this fake pic here and there too, you share information her and there too so what's so personal about this?
And other thing facebook is more popular than Pf so you shouldn't say that again its a bit unexpected to hear something like that from you.

A refund would be nice. haha

Well, people have their real name on FB, they have friends and family in their friendslists and they share sometimes private information on their board. I have my real pic on FB.

Itīs obvious that FB is alot more personal than PF.

You canīt deny that.

In my mind itīs not a big deal but I have come across certain people on PF that I wouldnīt like to be close to me but thatīs my personal view.

Sorry if you feel attacked by my words, was not my intention.


The only constant is change.

Last edited by MostafaM; 04-24-2012 at 10:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MostafaM For This Useful Post:
Laila (04-25-2012), Sandara (04-25-2012)
(#107)
Old
Sandara Sandara is offline
PF Frequent visitor
Sandara is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 369
Thanks: 34
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default 04-25-2012, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostafa1919 View Post
A refund would be nice. haha

Well, people have their real name on FB, they have friends and family in their friendslists and they share sometimes private information on their board. I have my real pic on FB.

Itīs obvious that FB is alot more personal than PF.

You canīt deny that.

In my mind itīs not a big deal but I have come across certain people on PF that I wouldnīt like to be close to me but thatīs my personal view.

Sorry if you feel attacked by my words, was not my intention.
no, you didnt, you are right in away but i wouldn't add any random person like if you have real name and pics and stuff cos obviously some people are dodgy specially when you get in agrument with them

and i was just talking about fb group not personal profiles


♥When people hate you for no reason, just remember ALLAH loves you for no reason ♥
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandara For This Useful Post:
MostafaM (04-27-2012)
(#108)
Old
Sandara Sandara is offline
PF Frequent visitor
Sandara is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 369
Thanks: 34
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default 04-25-2012, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir mahsud View Post
what group?
play group


♥When people hate you for no reason, just remember ALLAH loves you for no reason ♥
Reply With Quote
(#109)
Old
MostafaM's Avatar
MostafaM MostafaM is offline
PF senior
MostafaM is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 2,462
Thanks: 502
Thanked 618 Times in 460 Posts
My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Zhawar, Paktia
Default 04-27-2012, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandara View Post
no, you didnt, you are right in away but i wouldn't add any random person like if you have real name and pics and stuff cos obviously some people are dodgy specially when you get in agrument with them

and i was just talking about fb group not personal profiles

I got it.

No need to explain it again, dukhtar-e khala.



The only constant is change.
Reply With Quote
(#110)
Old
Sandara Sandara is offline
PF Frequent visitor
Sandara is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 369
Thanks: 34
Thanked 26 Times in 25 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default 04-27-2012, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostafa1919 View Post
I got it.

No need to explain it again, dukhtar-e khala.

bach-e khala you explained it in such a detailed lol so i have to do same thing


♥When people hate you for no reason, just remember ALLAH loves you for no reason ♥
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
forums, group, pashtun

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




History of Pashtuns| Learn Pashto Online| Afghan Wiki| TheHujra.com| Pukhtoogle| Afghanvoice.com| Khyber.org| Pukhto.net| Tor_Khan's blog| Abdul Rahman Karim's blog| Voices of the Pashtun land| Pashto TV

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
No part of this site may be copied without permission of the administration. The views, posts, opinions and threads expressed by members of the community here are not necessarily those of the staff and management of Pashtun Forums.