Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Education against all odds in Afghanistan.
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF knowledgeable
Niazi is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Education against all odds in Afghanistan. - 04-25-2012, 12:49 PM

http://www.guardian.co.uk/global-dev...udio-slideshow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(#2)
Old
PF senior
Khostai is an unknown quantity at this point

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Default 04-25-2012, 04:14 PM

What have Afghans against education for women, I think in the whole world Afghanistan is the only place were they are so against education for women, I see in Africa were it is far worse than in Afghanistan peopel are not that harsh about it, if they get chance they send bothe girls and boys to school, but Afghans NOO, I siriously don't understand, and don't say poverty and war and blah blah, in the North whith in the same country women can go more easaly than in Pashtun areas. I know in south there is more violence but most of the time you hear that the parents or others in the village or town are the obstacles for the women and not the war, this is the most irritating thing about Pashtun culture. I swear in near future, half of pashtun would be illitirate whale Tajiki, Hazara and Uzback women would have high profecional jobs
>

Last edited by Khostai; 04-26-2012 at 06:10 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Khostai For This Useful Post:
Tjanaparh (04-28-2012)
(#3)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 04-25-2012, 04:58 PM

This is verily a crime,to stop women or females to get educated,they are responsible for the upbringing of the children and if they are themselves uneducated what will be their childrens fate.

Yet i want to define the education which is in benefit,not drop your clothes,wear miniskirts,and and no no,education is not that which had made many women in the west into man eating monsters,no,education which brings benefits in life and the hereafter.

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
The Following User Says Thank You to Afghanistan2010 For This Useful Post:
Tjanaparh (04-28-2012)
(#4)
Old
RichPashtun

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 04-26-2012, 02:55 PM

Brave Niazi and noble Khostai is both like Naw Baba-e-Millet Soldat Amir. Unlike Afghanistan626AD they want progress and prosperous hewad.

Everyone is laughing at my comment, but i am serious about fact that if you look at Israel which has so many benefit we should be like that. Either we are extension of Russia, Pakistan, Iran or Tajikistan. Now we have chance to be part of America. All even Taliban want green card so bad. If Afghans accept America and join American army in removing its anemies then we will win education for everyone. In America all children go to school.

Look at japanese who are so smarter and used America to get up again after world war 2.

Soldat Baba is correct: No more Islamists - but personal Islam is fine. We will accept voting and send our own people to washington DC one day like Peurto Ricans. Soon all of the militant Islam peole will be gone from our world and we will all be part of America, benefiting and getting goods and education!
(#5)
Old
PF senior
Khostai is an unknown quantity at this point

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Default 04-28-2012, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichPashtun View Post
Brave Niazi and noble Khostai is both like Naw Baba-e-Millet Soldat Amir. Unlike Afghanistan626AD they want progress and prosperous hewad.

Everyone is laughing at my comment, but i am serious about fact that if you look at Israel which has so many benefit we should be like that. Either we are extension of Russia, Pakistan, Iran or Tajikistan. Now we have chance to be part of America. All even Taliban want green card so bad. If Afghans accept America and join American army in removing its anemies then we will win education for everyone. In America all children go to school.

Look at japanese who are so smarter and used America to get up again after world war 2.

Soldat Baba is correct: No more Islamists - but personal Islam is fine. We will accept voting and send our own people to washington DC one day like Peurto Ricans. Soon all of the militant Islam peole will be gone from our world and we will all be part of America, benefiting and getting goods and education!
What are you talking about???
How can we be part of America, don't forget America is part of our problem, they were giving money and wapons to this Islamist. Becuase of them Afghanistan is now a medievel society, America is not in Afghanistan to help they are there for there own benefit. I am against Islamists and the so "holly warriors", but I am not blind, and you must open your eyes, this world is not black and white. And by the way Japan had an educated elite and a strong central goverment whith a passive population that even today don't really questions the dessions of the goverment, that's way they could go forward, but Afghans are not like that. MOst Afgans see the current goverment as puppets and criminals, what is true, and only 30 precent of Afghnistan is educated the rest is not, so don't expect that everything will be oke just becuase America is here, they are there for them self not for you buddy.
The Following User Says Thank You to Khostai For This Useful Post:
(#6)
Old
RichPashtun

Default 04-28-2012, 11:24 AM

oh brave khostai you are like a sahaba for our modern Amir e Soldat. Your wisdom is powerfilled. But Amanullah Khan wanted us to wear top hat and no patkaay and vest and shoes not sandals and paryan tombaan! This is what Americans want for us too! Amanullah wanted women schools and Amreekans build them. Also our people have theses Islamist tendencies. The 70% hear Quran burnt and mullah push on button and 70% activate into ferocious madhab! American remind them gently that qurans used to be burned in old times to dispose of them. Now in our time we hav Soldat Amir like Amanullah reincarnation and you like Wazir Akbar and Niazi like Amir Abdurrahman! We can become part of US and then American bring hammer down on corruption and buid hospital school highway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khostai View Post
What are you talking about???
How can we be part of America, don't forget America is part of our problem, they were giving money and wapons to this Islamist. Becuase of them Afghanistan is now a medievel society, America is not in Afghanistan to help they are there for there own benefit. I am against Islamists and the so "holly warriors", but I am not blind, and you must open your eyes, this world is not black and white. And by the way Japan had an educated elite and a strong central goverment whith a passive population that even today don't really questions the dessions of the goverment, that's way they could go forward, but Afghans are not like that. MOst Afgans see the current goverment as puppets and criminals, what is true, and only 30 precent of Afghnistan is educated the rest is not, so don't expect that everything will be oke just becuase America is here, they are there for them self not for you buddy.
(#7)
Old
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,143 Times in 974 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default 04-28-2012, 11:29 AM

haha didn't Wazir Akbar Khan fight off the British and their attempt to influence Afghanistan? lol
(#8)
Old
RichPashtun

Default 04-28-2012, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionThroughReason View Post
haha didn't Wazir Akbar Khan fight off the British and their attempt to influence Afghanistan? lol
like khostai bro is fighting al qaeda. Revolution come on you think if you put karzai and osama in room together for 20 min brave Pashtun noble karzai will not give osama beating he remember even into akhira?!??! Khostai is even more tough like karzai and when he catch zahawierdo he will give him him beat down and drag him to green zone!!!!
(#9)
Old
BANNED
RevolutionThroughReason is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,143 Times in 974 Posts
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Default 04-28-2012, 12:18 PM

yeah but the British are western and Americans are western,

Osama while useless and irrational, wouldn't be the target of Wazir Akbar Khan's aggression he was for keeping Afghans traditional, not wearing top hats lol
(#10)
Old
RichPashtun

Default 04-28-2012, 12:37 PM

who you think win in a fight or duel tho karzai or osama? Let's see how smart you are if you have reasoning like your dn says? Also who wins in karzai vs Umar? Let's see if you watandaar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionThroughReason View Post
yeah but the British are western and Americans are western,

Osama while useless and irrational, wouldn't be the target of Wazir Akbar Khan's aggression he was for keeping Afghans traditional, not wearing top hats lol

Tags
afghanistan, education, odds