Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Karzai under lockdown
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
Shah-i-Kot is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Karzai under lockdown - 04-15-2012, 07:07 PM

Karzai under lockdown President Hamid Karzai was moved to a safe area and his palace went into lockdown as Kabul was hit yesterday by a wave of attacks including a failed attempt to target one of his deputies, officials said.
The embattled president was discussing the budget with a group of lawmakers when explosions and gunfire rocked three locations in the capital, one of his aides said.
All his afternoon meetings, including one with a delegation of an insurgent group in Kabul for peace talks, were cancelled, the official said.
Additional bodyguards were deployed in the presidential palace and a meeting with a delegation of Hezb-i-Islami, an insurgent group led by former prime minister Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, now holding peace talks with Karzai was cancelled, the aide said.
Lutfullah Mashal, a spokesman for the National Directorate of Security (NDS), said that Mohamed Karim Khalili, one of Karzai’s two deputies was one of the targets of yesterday’s attacks.

http://www.gulf-times.com/site/topic...1&parent_id=23
(#2)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,603 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 04-15-2012, 07:09 PM

which areas were targeted?

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
(#3)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-15-2012, 07:11 PM

I dont know, I found it on google news. I just googled Afghanistan under news, and found this

I guess you could do what I did.

Hope that helps
(#4)
Old
PF senior
MostafaM is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default 04-15-2012, 08:35 PM

Thats normal.

During 9/11 all the shadow government of the US was taken to the bunkers made during the Cold War.

George W was flying on Air Force One with the protection of two or three squadran of F-16 and F-18 over undisclosed locations.

Big news!

The only constant is change.
(#5)
Old
Daruish

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 04-16-2012, 11:04 AM

The bigger picture-----US rebuff Pakistani parliament demands----these attacks are warning to US/NETO. What will be US response?
We Afghans need wake up call. Why everyone fighting their war on our land with our blood?
Arab against US
Iranian against US
Pukistanis against US
Pukistani/Arab against Iranian
Pukistan against India
(#6)
Old
PF senior

Default 04-16-2012, 11:37 AM

Pakistan has been supporting the NATO/Karzai/Northern Alliance regime with supply routes and wishes to continue to do so for the sake of money. Pakistan permits drone strikes on FATA, again for money.

It is a matter of fact. Those supply lines to NATO are not coming from Delhi or Tehran, but Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

It actually makes no sense to try to allude the Afghan insurgency to Pakistan since Pakistan props up NATO occupation and Karzai/Northern Alliance government against it with land transit routes which are critical for the continuation of the war. The NATO/Northern Alliance/Karzai supply lines from Pakistan allow lethal supplies.

Last edited by Shah-i-Kot; 04-16-2012 at 11:43 AM.
(#7)
Old
NokiaWnW

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 04-18-2012, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynx View Post
Pakistan has been supporting the NATO/Karzai/Northern Alliance regime with supply routes and wishes to continue to do so for the sake of money. Pakistan permits drone strikes on FATA, again for money.

It is a matter of fact. Those supply lines to NATO are not coming from Delhi or Tehran, but Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

It actually makes no sense to try to allude the Afghan insurgency to Pakistan since Pakistan props up NATO occupation and Karzai/Northern Alliance government against it with land transit routes which are critical for the continuation of the war. The NATO/Northern Alliance/Karzai supply lines from Pakistan allow lethal supplies.
Stop lying. First of all Northern Alliance are not part of Kharzai government but Hisbi Islami and secondly, you hypcrite monkey, US, Pakistan and Saudis plus thousands foreign Jihadists were and still support you. You are the army of kfr in an islamic country. The real army of Mahdi and the real Muslims (northern alliance) will deal with you with the same people they created you. You are their enemies, so they use your enemies against you. What is wrong with that? In pre-2001 it was you who played that game and still get supported by Arabs and Pakis. Your old and new allies and the NA has now their new allies who actively take part in the war. Dn´t think they are not capable to f**** the slaves of Satan without US. The transvestite Talib can not come to the battlefield to fight so he has to hide under Burqas and do suicide. You won´t be able to win a war that way.

Tags
karzai, lockdown