Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Hujra - حجره
Reload this Page Random Thoughts part 2 :D
User Tag List

(#891)
Old
PF senior
کیش is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,263 Times in 1,029 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 03-18-2012, 04:07 PM

The Awkward moment when your uncle, brother-in-law, and dad triple team you on when you will get married:

(#892)
Old
Prince Of PF
Adam is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanked 1,825 Times in 1,407 Posts
My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default 03-18-2012, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by کیش View Post
The Awkward moment when your uncle, brother-in-law, and dad triple team you on when you will get married:

Dont sweat it, you're still young ma brotha
(#893)
Old
PF Frequent visitor
Sandara is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 03-18-2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamYousafzai View Post
Im married already
mubarak
(#894)
Old
PF senior
Al Hanif is on a distinguished road

Default 03-18-2012, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by کیش View Post

lol that's no nice

at least it's not women choosing haha

(#895)
Old
PF senior

Default 03-19-2012, 09:05 AM

here's the only post thanked by roadrunner

he's been trolling on PF since september 2010

(#896)
Old
PF senior

Default 03-19-2012, 11:52 AM

Then why are you writing so much ???

lol Barakzai you so crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarakzaiAbdali View Post
I think a simple example suffices to show where you are wrong.

For instance, take the American Constitution and its application. Each and every supreme court case modifies or augments the interpretation of the that document that forms the central basis for American Governance. No doubt the constitution is a brilliant document. The minds that put it together did their best to provide checks/balances/safegaurds etc. That alone did not propel the Americans into becoming an economic superpower. The latter was a byproduct of economic and historical circumstance (side note: same might be said of the rising power of the Arabs at the time of the Khilafat Rashidun in terms of the right time/right place).

In this same way, you are ignoring huge swathes of Islamic law and, like a missionary, taking these verses out of the context in which they were revealed. It would as if I took a single portion of an article in the constitution and did not read the rest of it.

So for instance, the verse on compulsion in religion is embedded within a surah that discusses Islam's relation to the prior faiths and some components of Islamic law. No where in that ayah or the ones surrounding it does it allow an Islamic nidus state, such as the one that the Prophet formed, to cede Islamic governance based on that ayaah. It simply says: You cannot force people to believe what they dont want to.

A similar example is how America's first amendment does not protect people against private business actions. The idea is that certainly, by the first amendment you have the right to free speech, but an employer is not obligated to let you run your mouth at the expense of his business. As an example take Rush Limbaugh and his rant against Sandra Fluke recently. The sponsers of his show were not obligated to support his speech or show, but he wont be hauled off and put in jail. For that matter, money matters in the US as well. So if you are on the receiving end of a law suit from Al Dershowitz, you can bet that free speech might not avail you much (refer to the curious case of Norm Finkelstein's tenure loss).

So now, take the examples you mention... drinking and dancing. The Quran clearly prohibits drinking and Abdullah ibn Masud and the Khalifas are noted as having given punishments according to Prophetic guidelines.

"Narrated 'Alqama:
While we were in the city of Hims (in Syria), Ibn Mas'ud recited Surat Yusuf. A man said to him), "It was not revealed in this way." Then Ibn Mas'ud said, "I recited it in this way before Allah's Apostle and he confirmed my recitation by saying, 'Well done!' " Ibn Mas'ud detected the smell of wine from the man's mouth, so he said to him, "Aren't you ashamed of telling a lie about Allah's Book and (along with this) you drink alcoholic liquors too?" Then he lashed him according to the law."

So now, can you please define for us as to why any Muslim theologian should concede to your lack of knowledge on Islamic law matters to simply accept the false conclusion that secularism and Quranic driven law meld?

Other examples directly from the Prophets time discussed in Western sources is the constitution of Medina which addresses multiple tribal and religous groups in the Prophet Muhammad's own time in Medina. There is no relegating Islamic law to second place; rather there is a direct ideology of all matters coming through the Prophet and him using each group of people's own set of laws by judgement.

The same goes for the ayaahs you posted towards the tail end of the Quran. They are not providing legal guidance, the surah in question is an early Meccan address to the Kuffar of Mecca regarding their harrassment of the nascent Muslim population.

Regarding the Christian blasphemy laws and the treatment of Ahmadis, I think this is a canard when it comes to discussing the issue of war and peace. Its basically a way for Pakistanis to have their cake and eat it too without thinking about what they are doing in the Pashtun areas.

You cannot on the one hand have a country with a festing insurgency and a view toward occupation and not expect humans to have human reactions, even foolish ones.

It would be like in the situation of the Civil War or the Vietnam war if one were asking the Vietcong to not harrass Buddhists. It matters little if it all while a nation is fighting for its survival and autonomy that one deflects to these distractors. Most of the time these issues are discussed in concert with Taliban in order to rouse up sentiment against the Afghan insurgency so as to advertise to the world: If America loses every Christian in the middle east and Central Asia will die. This is also a confusion of cause and effect. In Jerusalem under Caliph Omar Christians Jews and Muslims flourished... however if there had been an insurgency I bet the situation would have been drastically different. People don't wear bow ties and tuxedos to gun fights my friend.

In regard to the question of right shariah, this is another canard as well. Any law system provides some levarge when clever jurists are involved. One can make habeus corpus disappear in a moment's notice if they are Abraham Lincoln and one can create Federal Reserve Banks out of thin air if they serve in another congression era. Dismissing the magnificence, grandeur, and deep intricacy of Islamic law is as foolish as doing the same for the amazing and exceptional design of American law.

(#897)
Old
PF senior

Default 03-19-2012, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Hanif View Post
3 French soldiers of North African descent who served in Afghanistan were shot in public last week in France.

Most likely a brother killed them

dudes my hero
Incredible : 4 Jews were killed by one who appears to be the same guy in a Jewish school today

200 policemen investigators are looking for the gunman

follie huking sheet

this guy made my day

(#898)
Old
PF senior

Default 03-19-2012, 12:57 PM

This is fantastic.

At first I thought it was a muslim killing other "muslim" soldiers serving in French Army but now with further infomations, it turns out that it is rather a neo-nazi who wanted to pass as a muslim and killed what he thought were muslim soldiers and now killed jews too.

I doubt it's a muslim extremist who did this. The gunman is a professional killer.

WOW, I spent years studying the murder cases in France, watched hundreds of documentaries, never saw such a thing.

This is fantastic guys.

(#899)
Old
PF senior
Afghanistan2010 is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,083 Times in 867 Posts
My Mood: Relaxed
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 03-19-2012, 02:31 PM

Brother Al Hanif,as a analyizer of the wars and murderers and murders and skilled in basic psychology, i think it is a guy who just want to kill people either he was kicked out from his job,had a row with africans or this is the last point hated muslims and mistook the jews for muslims and shot the children that france does not became a muslim state.

I guess it is a french dude....and Allah knows best.

High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.
(#900)
Old
PF senior

Default 03-19-2012, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghanistan2010 View Post
Brother Al Hanif,as a analyizer of the wars and murderers and murders and skilled in basic psychology, i think it is a guy who just want to kill people either he was kicked out from his job,had a row with africans or this is the last point hated muslims and mistook the jews for muslims and shot the children that france does not became a muslim state.

I guess it is a french dude....and Allah knows best.
The latest news show that :

- he killed 4 french soldiers. none of them served in Afghanistan but 3 of them were of North African descent, the other one is Black

- he killed 4 Jews in a school : two brothers and their father and another child but it was random shootings

the investigators believe that it was a former soldier who has neo-nazi views

he killed muslims and blacks and jews because they are not white

no he didn't mistake the jews for muslims, he came into what is in a jewish school

what's surprising is that he didn't killed muslim children, not even civilians but military

but he killed jewish children

so he hates jews more than blacks and arabs

sh!ts sooo serious, I bet the Presidential election campaign will be stopped because of this

Tags
friend, gang, happy ramadan, part, pashto, random, secret, stop, talk, thoughts, translate, west, y u no use tags