Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Pakistan wants Afghanistan as a Slave?
User Tag List

(#41)
Old
PF senior
khushal is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,440 Times in 1,797 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 03-15-2012, 02:19 AM

I am DzaDzai. We also wear the big yellow turbans but not as much as the Wazirs and the Dzadrans, but I dont know who had them first. I was not aware kharotis wore them.

I was not defending the Kharoti's against the Wazirs. The Wazirs have always been there for Afghanistan, during the british conflict, the soviet conflict and also the current conflict. I was only referring to it as an internal matter in Afghanistans perspective. When the Afghan royals asked the Wazirs and Masud for assistance, it is because they are regarded as one of their own. We in DzaDzi east of Durand have land disputes with Turis west of Durand, and Mangal(east of durand) have land disputes with Turis as well and clashes are frequest between Mangal and Turis over land. If Turis and Mangal go to war(which has happened on many occasions), does that mean Afghanistan and Pakistan goes to war with one another. I cant regard this as an act of war since it is between the tribes and the disputes are centuries old predating the durand. The Durand is not like a normal border between two nation states. It is more like a border between, as Karzai puts it, "conjoined twins." It seems these "conjoined twins" share one set of organs and one has to eliminate the other. Pakistan has the upper hand currently because it is preaching muslim brotherhood and so the population sympathizes with it where as Afghanistan used to preach Muslim brotherhood in the past.

Last edited by khushal; 03-17-2012 at 07:17 AM.
(#42)
Old
PF senior
khushal is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,440 Times in 1,797 Posts
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 03-17-2012, 07:51 AM

PAKISTAN’S FUTURE POLICY
TOWARDS AFGHANISTAN
A LOOK AT STRATEGIC DEPTH,
MILITANT MOVEMENTS AND THE ROLE
OF INDIA AND THE US

http://www.diis.dk/graphics/publicat...policy_web.pdf
(#43)
Old
NokiaWnW

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 03-19-2012, 10:20 AM

I don´t think they want Pakistan destroyed or divided. I think they will destroy the military and secret service regime. Pakistan´s civil government stand to the contrary what the military ruled government demands for.

Tags
afghanistan, pakistan, slave