Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Religion - دين
Reload this Page I will burn a Qur'an on a Youtube video in the Near Future
User Tag List

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
(#1)
Old
PF senior
ScimitarXEdge is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,124 Times in 840 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default I will burn a Qur'an on a Youtube video in the Near Future - 02-27-2012, 01:01 PM

Even though I am a Muslim and I respect and revere the Qur'an; I have found Muslims themselves forgotebt the Qur'an is really about. People have made the pages, the binding and the link that the words are printed on as more sacred than the words themselves. Before there was a physical copy of the Qur'an; people learned it by oral recitation and memory. The entire Qur'an had no binding or paper; it was something spiritual, in cased in the epicenter of nature itself. It was only put down on paper long after the words themselves emerged into our worldly reality. The Qur'an does not need nor ever needed sheets of paper to be real, it exists beyond the physical world, that is the true Qur'an

So what difference are people who think of the physical copies of the Qur'an as a sacred object than people who hold the Qur'an over peoples heads during a wedding?

I'm not doing this for attention; but I am doing this to teach the Ummah a powerful lesson. that we must abandon dogma and reawaken to truth. We must shake these shallow minded vestiges and be stronger, we can't let these kufar intimidate us or aggravate us and the way to do it is to shun the idea that the binding and pages of that the words of the Qur'an are written on are sacred.

I will initiate the video with a statement of Niyyah, then reciting du3a al thana in praise of God and durood for our Prophet. Then I will give a brief statement in Arabic, Pushto and English.

. I will use a purely Arabic copy of the Qur'an and use kerosine and a stove lighter to ignite it. I will allow the video to run until a significant portion of the Qur'an is burnt.

My Youtube Account is MutazilliTajdid, I will keep everyone updated as I want more people to join me on this.

Last edited by ScimitarXEdge; 02-27-2012 at 01:09 PM.

Tags
burn, future, quran, video, youtube