Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page America will free Baloch people
User Tag List

(#71)
Old
PF knowledgeable
JattApache is an unknown quantity at this point

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 02-11-2012, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzareh View Post
You never used the word but said it in a clear indirect way.
No never, liar !

I said that unfortunately converters invade your ancestors and forced them to convert

(#72)
Old
PF senior
MostafaM is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Inspired
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Default 02-11-2012, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bharati View Post
No never, liar !

I said that unfortunately converters invade your ancestors and forced them to convert

Fortunatly,

thatīs not correct.

Arabs invaded modern day Afghanistan but Islam wasnīt forced on the people. I guess some sort of financial force was used by introducing extra taxes on non-muslims called jazziya and Afghans converted to Islam for various reasons.

One of the reasons was that Hinduismus and itīs cast system doesnīt really fit the Afghan/Pashtun mindset. Hinduism itself had been forcefully introduced to modern day Afghanistan by the invasions of kings like Ashuka.

The only constant is change.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MostafaM For This Useful Post:
Afghanistan2010 (02-11-2012), Manzareh (02-11-2012)
(#73)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 02-11-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostafa1919 View Post
Fortunatly,

thatīs not correct.

Arabs invaded modern day Afghanistan but Islam wasnīt forced on the people. I guess some sort of financial force was used by introducing extra taxes on non-muslims called jazziya and Afghans converted to Islam for various reasons.

One of the reasons was that Hinduismus and itīs cast system doesnīt really fit the Afghan/Pashtun mindset. Hinduism itself had been forcefully introduced to modern day Afghanistan by the invasions of kings like Ashuka.

To be honest, i don't really know about the arab invasions of afghanistan

But in india, i can really tell you that many people were forced to convert to islam especially during the mughal rule ( of Babur and Aurangzeb )

(#74)
Old
PF knowledgeable

Default 02-11-2012, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostafa1919 View Post
Fortunatly,

thatīs not correct.

To be honest, i don't really know about the arab invasions of afghanistan

But in india, i can really tell you that many people were forced to convert to islam especially during the mughal rule ( of Babur and Aurangzeb )

(#75)
Old
PF senior
Talal is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Default 02-11-2012, 08:42 PM

so what was the end result of all this ?

Quote:
The State Department, however, re-emphasised that the United States engages with Pakistan on a whole range of issues, including ways to foster economic development and expand opportunities in Balochistan.

Minutes before the House Committee on Foreign Affairs conducted the hearing on Balochistan, the State Department clarified that the hearings don’t necessarily imply that the US government endorses one view or another.

The department spokesperson said: “I’d underscore that the State Department is not participating or involved in this hearing.” Answering a question she said that the US encourages all parties in Balochistan to work out their differences peacefully and through a valid political process.

anyways I'm not trying to demean the issue; I am in very much favour of more autonomy to the provinces, but the reforms will have to come from within Pakistan and they need to look at other areas as well

It's enough that I know, Our time had a home, In your heart..Was a place..But the glass always breaks..
(#76)
Old
Lion of PF
Manzareh is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,578 Times in 1,065 Posts
My Mood: Amused
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Default 02-11-2012, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afghanistan2010 View Post
Manzareh,it is you who started to interrupt,me
what goes around comes around,actio=reactio.

Manzareh in the hot seat hein?

huh? me no understand

----------

*PEACE IS SOMETHING I WOULD REALLY ADORE, BUT WE ARE AT WAR, SO PASS ME A SWORD & IF YOU KILL ME THERE WILL BE A MILLION MORE*

Tags
america, baloch, free, people