Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Travel - سفر
Reload this Page beautiful tropical south asia (kerala, Sri lanka, Maldives)
User Tag List

(#11)
Old
Insaaf_انصاف

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 12-07-2011, 07:34 AM

One of the most beautiful place un the world with carrabean sea
(#12)
Old
PF senior
Karachi is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,312 Times in 964 Posts
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 01-09-2012, 12:55 PM

^ is there a cruise from Kerala to Maldives? they are close to each other. The water in the area is so blue
(#13)
Old
PF contributor
badmash_khel is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Default 01-09-2012, 01:23 PM

I know where I am going for my honeymoon
(#14)
Old
PF contributor
al-arab is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 01-09-2012, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmash_khel View Post
I know where I am going for my honeymoon
Mcdonals in usa?

Maldives are an Muslim country and their people are friendly I have heard. It look very beautiful. Remains we a bit of some areas in Hijaz near Red Sea and some areas in Southern Iraq (Shatt Al Arab)

But I have read somewhere that Maldives maybe will disappear because of too much water in the oceans.
(#15)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,782 Times in 1,462 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 01-09-2012, 03:37 PM

apparently the maldivian government having been saving to buy land for their people. australia and india are 2 of the destinations they have in mind.
another really great spot for diving and snorkelling is palau sipidan off the coast of sabah, borneo. this is the best underwater experience i have had. the underwater was as clear as above water. the reef was pristine and had been fully protected for about 20 years. sabah itself is fantastic, the food, the people and the diversity of the environment.
(#16)
Old
PF senior

Default 01-09-2012, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faye View Post
apparently the maldivian government having been saving to buy land for their people. australia and india are 2 of the destinations they have in mind.
another really great spot for diving and snorkelling is palau sipidan off the coast of sabah, borneo. this is the best underwater experience i have had. the underwater was as clear as above water. the reef was pristine and had been fully protected for about 20 years. sabah itself is fantastic, the food, the people and the diversity of the environment.
I hope it doesn't sink, it's one of the beautiful Islands I have visited when I was really young, I need to go there again
The Following User Says Thank You to Karachi For This Useful Post:
faye (01-09-2012)
(#17)
Old
PF senior
faye is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,782 Times in 1,462 Posts
My Mood: Breezy
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 01-09-2012, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al-arab View Post
What about the Great Barrier Reaf in Asutralia?

I can myself recommend the Red Sea coast of Saudi Arabia an Egypt and also the Arabian Gulf (also known as persian gulf in the west) Also the sea in Oman is very beautiful. But I have only been under water in Red Sea.
the great barrier reef is beautiful. i spent 3 days out there snorkelling and 5 days once, on boats.
i would also love to go to the red sea for snorkelling. a friend recommened it. he goes there from portugal. when i go to spain i will try to make it.
dieing whilst snorkelling is the best option for that particular scenario, i can envision. snorkelling for me, is heavenly.
(#18)
Old
PF contributor
al-arab is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 01-09-2012, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by faye View Post
the great barrier reef is beautiful. i spent 3 days out there snorkelling and 5 days once, on boats.
i would also love to go to the red sea for snorkelling. a friend recommened it. he goes there from portugal. when i go to spain i will try to make it.
dieing whilst snorkelling is the best option for that particular scenario, i can envision. snorkelling for me, is heavenly.
I have seen pictures from it. Very beautiful indeed. I heard that the second biggest great barrier reaf is in Belize. I also heard that the Great Barrier Reaf is in poor state because of tourism and climate changes.

Red Sea is astonishing. What is more funny is that the Hijazi side of the Red Sea is even better than the Egyptian but of course western tourists do not know about this so we can have our beaches mostly for ourselves only a few resorts.

The coastline is so beatiful from north close to Aqaba in Jordan (Dead Sea) down south until Yemen. Very, very beatiful. This is one of my favourite areas and I feel at home their (my ancestors also came from this area (Hijaz). There is something special about this holy land. During Hajj this is even more astonishing. All kind of Muslims from all over the world. Simply beatiful.

But tell me. How is Australia. Is it truth that every Australian have an criminal as an ancestor? And is it truth that aboriginal people are treated badly?
(#19)
Old
PF senior

Default 01-09-2012, 06:20 PM

Anyways back to the thread, some more pics of maldives:

Last edited by Karachi; 01-09-2012 at 09:51 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karachi For This Useful Post:
faye (01-09-2012), TopherMiser (01-13-2014)
(#20)
Old
PF senior

Default 01-12-2013, 01:35 PM

Andamese people: real black people of india/asia

The Andaman Islanders - YouTube

Last edited by Karachi; 01-01-2014 at 10:28 PM.

Tags
asia, beautiful, kerala, lanka, maldives, south, sri, tropical