Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan comprehensive military operations statistics for the m
User Tag List

(#11)
Old
PF contributor
badmash_khel is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 11-02-2011, 03:22 PM

Noorzai Jahani

US Central Command
(#12)
Old
PF senior
ScimitarXEdge is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,124 Times in 840 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 11-03-2011, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abassinafghan View Post
scimitar you should know how many times nato , claims inocent children and women insurgents and killed them ....

in their eyes we are not even human .if our people die its a colletaral damage if their white trash dies its tradegy .

I don't doubt that the crimes of NATO .....I however do believe that the Taliban lie about their crimes.
(#13)
Old
PF contributor
Soldat_Amir is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Default 11-03-2011, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScimitarXEdge View Post
I don't doubt that the crimes of NATO .....I however do believe that the Taliban lie about their crimes.

Look bro

If an Nato soldier committs a crime, war crime or abuse of ones right. They are found and punished.

Now, when Taliban send their Child suicide bombers, who piss their pants before they reach their target and blow themselves up, and a whole load of future generations are taken away with them, does the local Emir or Commander Sahib, Haji Sahib conduct a full investigation on those who brainwash and take them into account?

Taliban are gangsters, they only look out for those they favor amongst themselves, they use get excited hanging female teachers in Swat, I have seen the videos with my own eyes, but when their "Fidayeen" go on a "suicide mission" they use the same ol excuses, "ohh the civilians are spared in the afterlife and given full rights to enter Jannat".

Thats their excuse. If Nato was ever sincere to the Afghan people, they should boot up and plan a invasion of Pakistans Punjab.

Taliban will be gone forever, and so will Nato.
(#14)
Old
PF senior
ScimitarXEdge is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,124 Times in 840 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Default 11-03-2011, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldat_Amir View Post
Look bro

If an Nato soldier committs a crime, war crime or abuse of ones right. They are found and punished.
do you know how NATO soldiers are punished? They're given pensions; and if they serve time in prison it's a very comfortable prison where they're given food, water, exercise, even conjugal visits....they have healthcare, recreation. It's basically sending them to a country club. When they leave prison, they're set up with jobs, and have job security. would you consider that punishment or a reward?

Quote:
Now, when Taliban send their Child suicide bombers, who piss their pants before they reach their target and blow themselves up, and a whole load of future generations are taken away with them, does the local Emir or Commander Sahib, Haji Sahib conduct a full investigation on those who brainwash and take them into account?
I agree, but they're both evil; don't try and justify and defend NATO by using Taliban crimes as a scapegoat. If it doesn't work for the Taliban, it doesn't work for NATO either.
Quote:
Taliban are gangsters, they only look out for those they favor amongst themselves, they use get excited hanging female teachers in Swat, I have seen the videos with my own eyes, but when their "Fidayeen" go on a "suicide mission" they use the same ol excuses, "ohh the civilians are spared in the afterlife and given full rights to enter Jannat".
Of course the Taliban are liars; everything they say is "apart of Shari'ah" has been proven wrong by all the references and source material. They have no Basis in Islam what so ever, you can see how they lie by talking about gender apartheid; but we have references that even Nabi(saw) used to interact with women all the time.

Quote:
Thats their excuse. If Nato was ever sincere to the Afghan people, they should boot up and plan a invasion of Pakistans Punjab.
Exactly; everyone acts like it's sudden news that Pakistan and the Taliban are linked; it's been known for years. It's an Imperial Game used to manipulate the locals as pawns.

Quote:
Taliban will be gone forever, and so will Nato.

Inshallah, Khudai dwaro taibano aw NATO wran kee

Tags
afghanistan, comprehensive, emirate, islamic, military, operations, statistics