Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Entertainment - ساعت تيري > Pashto Songs - پښتو سندرې
Reload this Page probably one of the best pushto songs ever
User Tag List

(#11)
Old
Shaed

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 10-02-2010, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZahroJaam View Post
had your father not been wasting his time over deflating the neighbor's tires he might have taught you better manners of approaching other people.
i am far from being big or clever for that matter but i can spot a baboon from a mile away when i see one and you my friend definitely look like one.
you can't admire something the mental capacity of understanding for which you do not have. STOP PRETENDING AND STICK TO LIL WAYNE FOR NOW.

and this is coming from a half wit like yourself?? your talking to me about manners on approaching people when your first words to me were and i quote

" i will translate it for you if you get a hair cut first "

never mind what my father was doing, what was yours doin? sticking his fingers in you?

oh i'll tell you one thing tho sweetcheeks you are far from being big or clever...very far.
(#12)
Old
Shaed

Default 10-02-2010, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Caster View Post
wrora khapa kega ma kho da khazo lag respect kawa. Da zamong da pakhtu hesa da.

respect that? id rather slice her face off
(#13)
Old
PF senior
afghan is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 10-02-2010, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Khan View Post
Fay Khan also sang this song...but his mix punjabi in it

here it is

YouTube - remix Fay khan
wrora i dont like these computerized voices, but glade to hear the french with it.
(#14)
Old
Shaed

Default 10-02-2010, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Caster View Post
She was bitter , but as a female she deserves some respect.

I hope both of you would stop it here.

bitter?? why? makes no difference if your male of female, you dont show respect to others then other wont show you respect.

what a stupid woman.

lets get back on topic tho
(#15)
Old
PF VIP
IamDZJ is on a distinguished road

Thanked 2,603 Times in 1,980 Posts
My Mood: Brooding
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 10-02-2010, 10:34 PM

you inexpensive piece of excess waste( in other words, you worthless piece of shyt), it was supposed to be a joke. but obviously your tiny almond sized brain could not for the life of it apprehend that. i m not going to entertain this conversation by wasting my time with pursuing an argument with a 14 year old over his comprehension of a language he does not speak and the abuse of which he does.

I am no bird, and no nest ensnares me.

non commercial would cost less if he was in charge himself which he plans on doing. right now it's n herat but soon it will be in qanadahar.
(#16)
Old
Shaed

Default 10-02-2010, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaZahroJaam View Post
you inexpensive piece of excess waste( in other words, you worthless piece of shyt), it was supposed to be a joke. but obviously your tiny almond sized brain could not for the life of it apprehend that. i m not going to entertain this conversation by wasting my time with pursuing an argument with a 14 year old over his comprehension of a language he does not speak and the abuse of which he does.

i feel sorry for this lost child i really really do. now i dnt know about you, but attacking how i look is hardly going to be something im going to find a joke, especially in the manner in which it was written. so kindly take your jokes and shove down your throat..wont be too hard for ya..you've probably got experience in shoving things down your throat but thats a conversation for a different time eh. now kindly f-off.

Tags
pushto, songs