Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > General & Leisure > Hujra - حجره
Reload this Page Is the world coming to and End in 2012?
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#1)
Old
pir_Rokhan's Avatar
pir_Rokhan pir_Rokhan is offline
PF knowledgeable
pir_Rokhan is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 844
Thanks: 100
Thanked 405 Times in 203 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default Is the world coming to an End in 2012? - 03-24-2010, 09:10 AM

The Mayan Calender about the universe and the recent seismic and other environmental changes are the points arround which the above cited subject revolves.?

A Pakistani physicist Basheer ud din Mahmood had written a book [The mechanics of the dooms day] 10 years back about the end of times too.

There are a lot of movies as well as documentaries on 2012 which can be googled.

What do you think?

Last edited by pir_Rokhan; 03-24-2010 at 02:57 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#2)
Old
Son of Mountains Son of Mountains is offline
PF contributor
Son of Mountains is an unknown quantity at this point
 
Posts: 1,344
Thanks: 589
Thanked 407 Times in 284 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: NARNIA (Pak Sar Zameen)
Default 03-24-2010, 10:54 AM

Once a king asked to hazrat khizar that what was most interesting story of your life, khizar replied: "once i passed throug a jungle....after some thousand years, again passed to that area but surprisingly i found there was a desert. I asked to a man that where is that jungle which was here? Man saw me in a way like i m mad. He replied...i have never listened in my life even from my grands that was there any jungle! Khizar said that i passd away. Again aftr some thousand years, i went on that area and became astonished to see beautiful mountains, velleys n rivers there. I again asked to a man that what about that desert which was here? Man lookd me as i m a stupid. He said we r living here since centuries and Never this zone was a desert O foolish man (khizar)"

Its not a surprising news. EARTH is not in that shap in which it had been made. It is belived that after every 10000 years, water replaces its place with dry lands. And it is also belived that in year 2006, the 10000 years of Toofan-e-Noh has been completed. I belive in change of water's place sooner or later.

But it may or may not be in 2012.
Wallah ho Aalam


Barking Dogs Seldom Bite...!


LONG LIVE UNITED PAKISTAN

(Balochi + Sindi + Punjabi + Pashtoon + Chitrali + Kashmiri = My Sweet Pakistan)

Jeeway Jeeway Pakistan
Reply With Quote
(#3)
Old
SwatiTheBrave1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 03-24-2010, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pir_Rokhan View Post
The Mayan Calender about the universe and the recent seismic and other environmental changes are the points arround which the above cited subject revolves.?

A Pakistani physicist Basheer ud din Mahmood had written a book [The mechanics of the dooms day] 10 years back about the end of times too.

There are a lot of movies as well as documentaries on 2012 which can be googled.

What do you think?


The worlds going to end on a day where no body will be ready for it. The Mayan Calender gives an exact Month, Day, and Year, therefore everyone is ready for the day. If you are Muslim, then you should be laughing at this date. We Muslims believe Judgment day is going to happen suddenly, meaning no ones gonna know its tomorrow, or next year, etc. Ive also heard that the Muslim Ummah will be very strong, in the last days.
Reply With Quote
(#4)
Old
pir_Rokhan's Avatar
pir_Rokhan pir_Rokhan is offline
PF knowledgeable
pir_Rokhan is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 844
Thanks: 100
Thanked 405 Times in 203 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default 03-25-2010, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwatiTheBrave1 View Post
The worlds going to end on a day where no body will be ready for it. The Mayan Calender gives an exact Month, Day, and Year, therefore everyone is ready for the day. If you are Muslim, then you should be laughing at this date. We Muslims believe Judgment day is going to happen suddenly, meaning no ones gonna know its tomorrow, or next year, etc. Ive also heard that the Muslim Ummah will be very strong, in the last days.
You might have heard a lot of things.Now hear this:

http://xtshare.com/toshare.php?Id=29454
Reply With Quote
(#5)
Old
wtfyo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Thumbs up 03-24-2010, 11:15 PM

I say we all collect money on this forum and participate in that space tourism program proposed by richard branson....once we move out of earth's atmosphere...maybe we can ask them to drop us off....then we can hitch a ride from some extra terrestrial life?


WHO IS ON BOARD??!!!? I will send out bank account details via private messaging!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by pir_Rokhan View Post
The Mayan Calender about the universe and the recent seismic and other environmental changes are the points arround which the above cited subject revolves.?

A Pakistani physicist Basheer ud din Mahmood had written a book [The mechanics of the dooms day] 10 years back about the end of times too.

There are a lot of movies as well as documentaries on 2012 which can be googled.

What do you think?
Reply With Quote
(#6)
Old
pir_Rokhan's Avatar
pir_Rokhan pir_Rokhan is offline
PF knowledgeable
pir_Rokhan is on a distinguished road
 
Posts: 844
Thanks: 100
Thanked 405 Times in 203 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Join Date: Mar 2010
Default 03-25-2010, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfyo View Post
I say we all collect money on this forum and participate in that space tourism program proposed by richard branson....once we move out of earth's atmosphere...maybe we can ask them to drop us off....then we can hitch a ride from some extra terrestrial life?


WHO IS ON BOARD??!!!? I will send out bank account details via private messaging!!!

Is your nick an abbreviation for some slang phrase?
Reply With Quote
(#7)
Old
wtfyo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 03-24-2010, 11:58 PM

^ No...I strictly go by bank accounts...if demand increases for paypal...then I will open up a paypal account
Reply With Quote
(#8)
Old
wtfyo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 03-25-2010, 12:01 AM

No thanks
Reply With Quote
(#9)
Old
wtfyo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 03-25-2010, 12:05 AM

I'm just not interested in politics...but thanks for your input anyways afghanlady!
Reply With Quote
(#10)
Old
wtfyo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 03-25-2010, 12:19 AM

I don't remember signing anything which asked me to disclose the reasons behind joining this website to you? but its for general entertainment I guess
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
2012, coming, end, world

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off




History of Pashtuns| Learn Pashto Online| Afghan Wiki| TheHujra.com| Pukhtoogle| Afghanvoice.com| Khyber.org| Pukhto.net| Tor_Khan's blog| Abdul Rahman Karim's blog| Voices of the Pashtun land| Pashto TV

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
No part of this site may be copied without permission of the administration. The views, posts, opinions and threads expressed by members of the community here are not necessarily those of the staff and management of Pashtun Forums.