Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Mullah Omar, Osama bin Laden and 9/11
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF knowledgeable
R3SISTANC3 is on a distinguished road

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Mullah Omar, Osama bin Laden and 9/11 - 08-04-2011, 10:11 PM

How many here think that Osama was responsible for 9/11 and that Mullah Omar had prior information of the events? = American invasion justified.

How many here think that Osama was responsible for 9/11 but kept Mullah Omar and the Taliban in the dark? = Osama took advantage of a Muslim nation and people.

How many think that Osama was innocent and that 9/11 was an inside job? = False war created for imperialist ambitions.

My personal opinion is that Osama knew of 9/11 since he had praised the attacks and the attackers multiple times. And that he didn't tell anyone, not even Mullah Omar since Ayman Al Zawahiri was not told about it according to some sources.

On November 29, 2007 a videotape was released that The Central Intelligence Agency says is likely to be from Osama bin Laden. In it the speaker claims sole responsibility for the attacks and specifically denies any prior knowledge of them by The Taliban or the Afghan people.

"I begin by talking about the honorable brother Zacarias Moussaoui. The truth is that he has no connection whatsoever with the events of September 11th, and I am certain of what I say, because I was responsible for entrusting the 19 brothersóAllah have mercy upon themówith those raids, and I did not assign brother Zacarias to be with them on that mission."

...we calculated in advance the number of casualties from the enemy, who would be killed based on the position of the tower. We calculated that the floors that would be hit would be three or four floors. I was the most optimistic of them all...We had notification since the previous Thursday that the event would take place that day. We had finished our work that day and had the radio on...Muhammad (Atta) from the Egyptian family (meaning the al-Qaeda Egyptian group), was in charge of the group...The brothers, who conducted the operation, all they knew was that they have a martyrdom operation and we asked each of them to go to America but they didn't know anything about the operation, not even one letter. But they were trained and we did not reveal the operation to them until they are there and just before they boarded the planes.

but he also stated this earlier:

I stress that I have not carried out this act, which appears to have been carried out by individuals with their own motivation.

Responsibility for the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(#2)
Old
PF senior
~Gangster~ is on a distinguished road

My Mood: Blah
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default 08-04-2011, 10:13 PM

An inside job done by the U.S to target muslims

Tags
9 or 11, bin, laden, mullah, omar, osama