Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto |
World's Largest Online Pashtun Community

Go Back   Pashtun Community | Pashtuns | Pashto | > Politics & Current Affairs > Political Talk - سياسي خبرې
Reload this Page Proof Of Blackwater In Pakistan
User Tag List

(#1)
Old
PF senior
شمله ور خراساني is on a distinguished road

Thanked 1,162 Times in 807 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Proof Of Blackwater In Pakistan - 05-28-2010, 09:27 PM

Peace Mercy And Blessing of Allah be upon all of us.

JHUF Presents : Taghoot-e-Pakistan ke Haqeeqat (Video + Pictures)

HQ
http://ia360707.us.archive.org/7/ite.../Tagoot-hq.avi
MQ
http://www.archive.org/download/Tago...agoot-med.rmvb
LQ
http://ia360707.us.archive.org/7/ite...t-hq_512kb.mp4
Mobile
http://ia360707.us.archive.org/7/ite...Tagoot-mob.3gp
Picture in Zip
http://ia360705.us.archive.org/14/it...kistan-pic.zip
Picture in JPEG
BW-pic : JHUF : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive

For Online Viewing:

On Blip.Tv
Site: Taghoot-e-Pakistan ke Haqeeqat (Video + Pictures)

The Following User Says Thank You to شمله ور خراساني For This Useful Post:
(#2)
Old
MazloomyarMaseed

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 05-29-2010, 06:26 AM

Did you know the Red Mosque was used by zia ul haq to send crazy fanatical jihadis to destroy Afghanistan and lure the soviets in.

Secondly, Sangar, you speak of blackwater as some kind of new evidence, why dont you post a thread on how your boys were trained by CIA and now they are betrayed by the hand that fed them.

You accept burqa crazy gangs of lunatic women running around with ak47s in Islamabad and disturbing peace?

I understand, you criticise mullahs of the pashtun belt not being civilised like your macho arab ones, but does breaking the law and having a childrens school as a hostage zone, is civilised?

(#3)
Old
PF senior

Default 05-29-2010, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrategistMaseed View Post
Did you know the Red Mosque was used by zia ul haq to send crazy fanatical jihadis to destroy Afghanistan and lure the soviets in.

Secondly, Sangar, you speak of blackwater as some kind of new evidence, why dont you post a thread on how your boys were trained by CIA and now they are betrayed by the hand that fed them.

You accept burqa crazy gangs of lunatic women running around with ak47s in Islamabad and disturbing peace?

I understand, you criticise mullahs of the pashtun belt not being civilised like your macho arab ones, but does breaking the law and having a childrens school as a hostage zone, is civilised?

I wish I could marry one of those brave devout muslimah's!

What did they do? They faught *****s, pimps, drug-dealers and other types of ****.

For that purpose they can disturb the so called "peace" anytime.

And go ahead and post a thread about Taliban being trained by CIA. You seem to know so much about the subject.
(#4)
Old
MazloomyarMaseed

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default 05-29-2010, 07:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangar View Post
I wish I could marry one of those brave devout muslimah's!

What did they do? They faught *****s, pimps, drug-dealers and other types of ****.

For that purpose they can disturb the so called "peace" anytime.

And go ahead and post a thread about Taliban being trained by CIA. You seem to know so much about the subject.

Well you may think this, but in fact, when you sign with the devil being CIA and destroy Afghanistan then what do you expect, that your deluded non sense would continue?

You just can stomach the fact, that a christian and jew helped you lure the soviets in and then the Pakistan's mercenaries the taliban came and brought afghanistan into more hell.

Here is one of your supporters

http://english.aljazeera.net/focus/2...529736333.html

"Karzai is no more. He is now fighting for his life. They have already started telling him that by the end of this year he will have to shoulder the responsibility of security in Afghanistan. But what are they giving him for this? Nothing at all. In fact, more civilian casualties in military operations are going to weaken Karzai's position."

But what about the Jamiet **** who harass people,publically execute oppostion leaders and blow up peoples homes who they dont like?????

I understand, you have a fetish for bring people backwards and then you convince yourself that your fellow Afghan taliban are not ISI puppets.

As i said, go and give mr mujahid a call and show him the video of col imam, hipocrites i say, down with them all! Long live a Home Land for ONLY PASHTUNS.

Down with ISI sponsored Jihadi lunatics and their Afghan begging slaves.

Why dont you wed the daughter of the cleric of Lal masjid hahahaha, he brainwashed little children to fight and then as usual coward Islamist lunatics run away when times get tough

Here is your friend again released without charge, you ever wondered why Mr Mujahid?????

See the guy with the black turban, he was arrested Iam sure for having a polish engineer CIVILIAN beheaded by your fellow Taliban ISI agents.

I understand doing things by force is very supportive by Followers of ibn wahab, but hey, always remember this, If ISI and CIA wanted too, they could finish this off very easily.

Regards

Last edited by MazloomyarMaseed; 05-29-2010 at 07:41 AM.
(#5)
Old
PF senior

Default 05-29-2010, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrategistMaseed View Post
Well you may think this, but in fact, when you sign with the devil being CIA and destroy Afghanistan then what do you expect, that your deluded non sense would continue?

You just can stomach the fact, that a christian and jew helped you lure the soviets in and then the Pakistan's mercenaries the taliban came and brought afghanistan into more hell.

Here is one of your supporters

http://english.aljazeera.net/focus/2...529736333.html

But what about the Jamiet **** who harass people,publically execute oppostion leaders and blow up peoples homes who they dont like?????

I understand, you have a fetish for bring people backwards and then you convince yourself that your fellow Afghan taliban are not ISI puppets.

As i said, go and give mr mujahid a call and show him the video of col imam, hipocrites i say, down with them all! Long live a Home Land for ONLY PASHTUNS.

Down with ISI sponsored Jihadi lunatics and their Afghan begging slaves.

Regards
You are just angry because Taliban are winning the war in Afghanistan.

Tags
blackwater, pakistan, proof